Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World (14375 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by tradepunter: 10:02am On Jan 25, 2023
My tems and outlook is working just perfectly fine....
Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by youngpresidooo: 10:02am On Jan 25, 2023
kaunafemzy:
I have not yet experienced this so far
my Skype messages suddenly stopped sending
Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2023
kaunafemzy:
I have not yet experienced this so far

Lol.

They said Microsoft, not Nairaland or WhatsApp.
Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by Ikea81: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2023
Na people wey them lay off, go off am. Lol
Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by omoiyalayi(m): 10:16am On Jan 25, 2023
When I saw it in the news that they will be laying off 10,000 workers I knew something is wrong somewhere

Microsoft should up their game abeg
Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 25, 2023
Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by SALIMAN(m): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2023
Office 365 was spammed with US citizen bank details by some good boys grin

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by IbroMaka(m): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2023
I wish I had the power to keep these tech giants at bay...... People are gonna be really fvcked up!

Hire me as a private investigator, check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by StrongAlphMale: 10:26am On Jan 25, 2023
Strangle:
Why can't I access nairaland on a button phone anymore??

@seun.

Bros, even with iphone I find it extremely difficult accessing nairaland.

Seun what's going on with nairaland? You don sell the site?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by khreus(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2023
nairalee:
Microsoft now facing problem that is MACRO STRONG
Lol. Saw what you did there.
Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by 00FFT00(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2023
I was unable to access teams for about an hour this morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by DlegendofGarden(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2023
The service will be restored soon. Trust Microsoft

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by Uchefame(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2023
Do you know that you can ship or deliver any item to abroad/ Nationwide from the comfort of your office or home and also pay less.

This is how it works, sign up, go to shipment, fill the address for pick up & details of the item to deliver including phone number, select the courier service you want.
They will send their delivery agent to you for pick up and deliver your goods .
Their service is both home and abroad.
Payment for delivery is also online.
Follow the link below and get started
https://app.terminal.africa/invite/?referral=REF-30412325410&utm_source=referral

Best regards,
Samuel.

Terminal Africa.
Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by unitysheart(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
I experienced it while collaborating on Teams. Though, it seems to have normalised thereafter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by CyberWolf: 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
twosquare:
No wonder my laptop was misbehaving last night. I had to shut it down. I hate Windows 10.
Windows 7 is still the best...

tongue tongue
That windows 10 is really frustrating lots of people, can’t do anything without forced updates interruptions, will get rid of this shiiit soon and try Mac.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by Hatrick01: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
Strangle:

@seun.
chaii

Just when i thought i ve seen it all then boom!!! Another one will pop out...

So u been dey use button phone dey access Seun Osewa's forum?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by Hatrick01: 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Bros, even with iphone I find it extremely difficult accessing nairaland.

Seun what's going on with nairaland? You don sell the site?
kuku tell me say u wan impress nairaland feminists...

But wait ooo

Check the bolded wella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by StrongAlphMale: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hatrick01:
kuku tell me say u wan impress nairaland feminists...

But wait ooo

Check the bolded wella

Which stupid feminist?

Bros I'm finding it difficult using nairaland nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by twosquare(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
cheesy cheesy

In fact, fed up.
CyberWolf:
That windows 10 is really frustrating lots of people, can’t do anything without forced updates interruptions, will get rid of this shiiit soon and try Mac.

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by pacino26(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
Microsoft recently threatened to share data with Ukraine to help tackle Russian aggression. Maybe killnet just de test the microphone as they did with Germany few hours ago.

The Russia-Ukraine war is “forcing” US Big Tech to choose sides

The company says it was concerned that Ukraine was missing out on key intelligence and decided to complement the work of government agencies.
The Microsoft Threat Intelligence Centre monitors 24 trillion signals daily, received from devices and cloud services worldwide, according to the company. It decided to offer Ukraine the benefit of this trove.

“We’re actively working with governments of allied nations to find solutions to their problems of integration – how can we integrate allies in the digital space.”

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by XAUBulls: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ephort:
My Teams, Outlook and Microsoft Word are working very well.
Same here.
Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by EbenezerTriumph: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Strangle:

@seun.
same here bro

Seun shouldn't have listened to those idiots on nairaland shouting for this forum to be upgraded.
now small phone users can't access this forum again due to upgraded features
Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by Hatrick01: 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Which stupid feminist?
Bros I'm finding it difficult using nairaland nowadays.
lol
Me self e dey hard me.
I been think say dem don hack am.
Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by Strangle: 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hatrick01:
chaii

Just when i thought i ve seen it all then boom!!! Another one will pop out...

So u been dey use button phone dey access Seun Osewa's forum?
I dey use both.
Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by meobizy(f): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
They’ll be back soon. The industry is the perfect definition of time is money.
Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by omojeesu(m): 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
Testing! Testing!!

Caveat emptor
Re: Microsoft Goes Down For Users Across The World by jrobbins: 4:46am On Jan 26, 2023
My Outlook has still been okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASK Me The License Key To Unlock Your PC Software. / Creative Graphics Designer Available / Running Two Operating Systems On One PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.