Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Made Mistake On Buhari, Won’t Repeat It With Tinubu – Najaatu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Made Mistake On Buhari, Won’t Repeat It With Tinubu – Najaatu (370 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You / 2023: North Won’t Repeat Mistake Of Voting Along Ethnic, Religious Lines - CNG / Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made Mistake On Buhari, Won’t Repeat It With Tinubu – Najaatu by ijustdey: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2023
As the 2023 general election approaches, a former All Progressives Congress (APC) Chieftain Hajiya Najaatu Muhammad has said that she will not repeat the mistake made…

By Muawiya Shuaibu

As the 2023 general election approaches, a former All Progressives Congress (APC) Chieftain Hajiya Najaatu Muhammad has said that she will not repeat the mistake made on Buhari for Tinubu, the party’s presidential candidate.

Najaatu said she followed Buhari blindfolded without an agenda and that mistake shouldn’t be repeated.

In an interview on Trust TV’s Daily Politics, Najaatu said she followed Buhari since 2022 and finally betrayed the trust on him.

She said, “I followed Buhari and millions of people followed Buhari because they thought he will change Nigeria for the better but we never gave him an agenda, we never gave him demands, we never had an agreement with him about what we want. So this time around we have to learn from experience.

“Buhari discarded all of his followers, he discarded each and every one of us. None of us was taken to the Villa. And all the promises he made concerning corruption, security, agriculture and giving Nigerians an enabling environment, he didn’t fulfil it.

Najaatu continued, “He is serving on the most corrupt government Nigeria has ever had, he pardoned some of the biggest thieves in Nigeria. You hear of billions stolen by a particular individual and the story goes under the carpet.

“Right now we are hearing of trillions, so what is he saying, he gives directives and counter directives are given, he has failed us, he has failed on his promises. Having said that, if I can make a mistake on Buhari I can not make another mistake on Asiwaju.”

She also said Tinubu told her he doesn’t have any blueprint for the north but he will have a blueprint when he wins. More so, she added that she didn’t know the severity of Tinubu’s health condition until she met with him in London.

https://dailytrust.com/i-made-mistake-on-buhari-wont-repeat-it-with-tinubu-najaatu/

Nlfpmod
Re: I Made Mistake On Buhari, Won’t Repeat It With Tinubu – Najaatu by Ruggedniggaone: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2023
This innocent woman has automatically become zombies enemy for withdrawing her support for their drug lord. I urge other zombies that still have sense to follow this honourable woman and stop supporting Mr pampers,balabulu is buhari pro max Nigeria may collapse completely under baba tosibe

2 Likes

Re: I Made Mistake On Buhari, Won’t Repeat It With Tinubu – Najaatu by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2023
Truly Tinubu’s chances in the north is very slim. All northerners have suddenly become Atikulated, even some Obidients are now Atikulated having realized Obi can’t win and a vote for him is a wasted vote and indirectly an advantage for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: I Made Mistake On Buhari, Won’t Repeat It With Tinubu – Najaatu by Cherish233: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2023
No man is perfect, anyone who also seats on that seat will not satisfy every human want, human wants are preliminary.
Re: I Made Mistake On Buhari, Won’t Repeat It With Tinubu – Najaatu by StrongAlphMale: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2023
We warned them against voting Buhari in 2015 and 2019, but they insulted and call us names, today we're warning them against voting for the calamity and disaster called Tinubu, but they won't hear.

Anyway Obi is coming to rearrange and liberate this country. By fire by Force Nigeria must get better
Re: I Made Mistake On Buhari, Won’t Repeat It With Tinubu – Najaatu by slivertongue: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2023
TINUBU IS A FATAL MISTAKE THAT MUST NOT HAPPEN

2 Likes

Re: I Made Mistake On Buhari, Won’t Repeat It With Tinubu – Najaatu by Naira20: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2023
I support her dumping Tinubu but why Atiku?
It would have been honorable if she retired from partisan politics.
She only made it look.like it's an ethnic thing.
Re: I Made Mistake On Buhari, Won’t Repeat It With Tinubu – Najaatu by agulion: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2023
Even we Yoruba Christian's supported Buhari due to osibanjo, Muslim -christian ticket, but you see this Muslim Muslim ticket, Yoruba Christian's will never vote for it

2 Likes

Re: I Made Mistake On Buhari, Won’t Repeat It With Tinubu – Najaatu by ChatterHouse: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2023
Hian
Re: I Made Mistake On Buhari, Won’t Repeat It With Tinubu – Najaatu by Teeroyzimma: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2023
peepydelano:
Truly Tinubu’s chances in the north is very slim. All northerners have suddenly become Atikulated, even some Obidients are now Atikulated having realized Obi can’t win and a vote for him is a wasted vote and indirectly an advantage for Tinubu.
see mumu talk
Re: I Made Mistake On Buhari, Won’t Repeat It With Tinubu – Najaatu by mbaboy(m): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2023
Posterity will be kind to you for coming out to tell the truth ma. God will protect you and your family
Re: I Made Mistake On Buhari, Won’t Repeat It With Tinubu – Najaatu by WibusJaga: 10:58am On Jan 25, 2023

Inasmuch as her dumping Tinubu is for her selfish political interests, but the numerous red flags on the balablu bulaba microphone-licking druggie cannot not be ignored. cheesy
Re: I Made Mistake On Buhari, Won’t Repeat It With Tinubu – Najaatu by Mystic216: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2023
Don’t neglect this woman
She knows these two more you and I
Vote LP

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Tinubu Will Step Down For Obi . / No Need Extending Deadline For Old Notes — CBN / LP Is Working For The Emergence Of Tinubu As The Next President — Audu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.