Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

BREAKING: Dani Alves Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Rape - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING: Dani Alves Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Rape (2192 Views)

Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman / Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong / Dani Alves Becomes The Most Decorated Player In Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Dani Alves Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Rape by NaijaBookings: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2023
Barcelona legend Dani Alves has been sentenced to 18 years in Brazilian federal prison for raping a woman. The player's family is afraid he will be beaten & sexually assaulted by other inmates and have requested the authority to keep him in protective custody. [ CBS Sports ]

Re: BREAKING: Dani Alves Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Rape by bluegrass07: 11:49am On Jan 25, 2023
How are the mighty fallen!!!
Re: BREAKING: Dani Alves Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Rape by jaeyking(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2023
What dah Bleep is this
Sex the downfall of great men

I just hope it's not a blackmail case

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Dani Alves Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Rape by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
Those gays go give u belle for prison

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Dani Alves Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Rape by ernesco0816517(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kpekus destroying destinies of men since creation...oh gwad save us from kpekus
Re: BREAKING: Dani Alves Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Rape by Freshtruth(m): 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
As I broke reach I dey knack any girl for my area I no just understand na the same Toto and breast I dey damage left and round na dey put men for trouble like this give me Dani alvles 6 months wages and omotola and Genevieve go do three some with me grin

Dani alvez you be handsome guy come get money join wetin dey that Toto wey no dey your wife toto or your side chick Toto?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Dani Alves Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Rape by yemmight(m): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
E ya. Poor this guy.
Re: BREAKING: Dani Alves Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Rape by Mikedu(m): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
NaijaBookings:
Barcelona legend Dani Alves has been sentenced to 18 years in Brazilian federal prison for raping a woman. The player's family is afraid he will be beaten & sexually assaulted by other inmates and have requested the authority to keep him in protective custody. [ CBS Sports ]
Source
Re: BREAKING: Dani Alves Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Rape by Freshtruth(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
The player's family is afraid he will be beaten & sexually assaulted by other inmates and have requested the authority to keep him in protective custody Them go box baba yansh if he soap mistakenly fall grin
Re: BREAKING: Dani Alves Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Rape by Icyboy(m): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
grin
Re: BREAKING: Dani Alves Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Rape by Waterlilly: 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
hmmm.........
Re: BREAKING: Dani Alves Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Rape by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Prolly got played .. it ain safe outhea

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Dani Alves Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Rape by OhBritannia(m): 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
This man has the money to sleep with any woman in this world, he has the fame, influence, power to sleep with any woman in this world. Imagine the numbers of models, actresses, female musicians etc in Brazil that will be willing and happy to sleep with him.

I don't understand how he will travel to Barcelona, go to a night club, enter the restroom and then forcefully force himself on a total stranger, this goes beyond all logic and reasoning.

A man that can sleep with many America celebs with his money, even in that same Barcelona and Spain, he can still sleep with any woman or female Celeb he wants.

Now the question is why force yourself on a total no body?

Like i still don't understand the logic behind his decision.
Was he drunk?
Was he on drugs like cocaine and was probably out of control?
Because i still don't understand the logic behind his decision.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Dani Alves Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Rape by 9japride(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
OhBritannia:
This man has the money to sleep with any woman in this world, he has the fame, influence, power to sleep with any woman in this world. Imagine the numbers of models, actresses, female musicians etc in Brazil that will be willing and happy to sleep with him.

I don't understand how he will travel to Barcelona, go to a night club, enter the restroom and then forcefully force himself on a total stranger, this goes beyond all logic and reasoning.

A man that can sleep with many America celebs with his money, even in that same Barcelona and Spain, he can still sleep with any woman or female Celeb he wants.

Was he drunk?
[color=#006600][/color]

It will be better if these celebraties have a secret body camera or one they can place in any part the room they visit. Especially if they are seeing a hookup girl. Someone with such influence shouldn't find it difficult to get laid. Except it's was done under the influence of alcohol or drug. The way one is careful with criminal gangs, same effort should be used when dealing with strangers at club houses. Majority of high class hookup girls have pimps. They all can be bribed to setup someone.
Re: BREAKING: Dani Alves Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Rape by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
I strongly doubt say dani Alves go mumu himself reach that kind level. Infact i no believe say dani rape that gal. Dem just wan rub shit for this legend's body. Damn!! πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: BREAKING: Dani Alves Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Rape by Mryacks: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
OhBritannia:

Was he drunk?

Andrenalin rush....maybe he was drunk/high and felt "untouchable" at that moment
Re: BREAKING: Dani Alves Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Rape by Opportuneke(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Oh what a life.

To hell with alcohol.

It happens most when these guys are balling.

What an unfortunate way to spend one’s old age.

Re: BREAKING: Dani Alves Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Rape by Rexymania(m): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
Men always try to control yourself. Women are very seductive

(1) (Reply)

Your BEST ATTACKING TRIO Since The Inception Of Football. / Why Do Super Sports Like Cricket ? / Pic Of Chelsea Fc Football Jersey 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.