Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator (11646 Views)

Nigerian Government Condemns Coup D'Etat In Guinea / Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by Ojiofor: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
owobokiri:

I have told you to swear with your life that it was IPOB-ESN that killed the man!
IPOB has denied any involvement.
The Imo State government has continually said that it's fighting a vicious political battle with their political opponents and that IPOB was/is not involved in the mayhem!

You are the only one insisting that it's Nnamdi Kanu that's on a killing spree from the DSS custody.
I don't know Kanu personally neither do I belong to IPOB, but I detest people like you who hate for fun...

@bolded I dont know if you are deaf to hear the words of the executioners who clearly said that they are Biafra agitators.
Have he disbanded the murderous killer dragon he launched in december 2020 before he was arrested?
In The first one year of Hope Uzodimma's administration Imo state was peaceful until IPOB launched esn and built camps in Imo state and start jail breaks and attacks on military patrol and check points and declared war on other state security agents that is the cause of insecurity in Imo state and Igboland in general.This is the reason why I hold IPOB squarely responsible for all the atrocities in SE.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by zomby(m): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
The main reason why we shouldn't cast our vote for a representative of the IPOB (Peter Obi). It is completely obvious that peter obi isn't proficient enough to effectively tackle and stop all these senseless killings in the East to talk less of tackling other terrorist groups all around the country.
A man that can't handle senseless killings in his home town wants to lead Nigeria? What a joke!

We need a real leader that has the capabilities to connect with all Nigerians and bring peace, unity and prosperity for a change. I'm sorry, Peter Obi is not the leader that we need at this time in Nigeria. The useless/ hopeless flatheaddss will be the first entities to turn against him and then turn the country upside down.

The flatheadsss are not only uncivilized, greedy and brutal, they are also senseless and visionless at all levels; they see only what they want to eat today. Expect more of this type of senseless killings if a real leader is not elected.

A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for the lowlife IPOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by AFONJACOW(m): 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
These criminals what will be going through their minds.. i mean wherever they are right now what will they be thinking
Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by zomby(m): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
AFONJACOW:
These criminals what will be going through their minds.. i mean wherever they are right now what will they be thinking

The same thing that is going through the mind of the IPOB members that killed Dr Chike Akunyili in the middle of a market in ANAMBRA.

By the way, President wanna be Peter Obi still hasn't properly addressed Dr Chike Akunyili's killing in his home town. We can't compare a kitten to a LION.
Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by zomby(m): 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2023

Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by IGBOSON1: 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
So sad, when this unrest starred initially most people were cheering these criminals up thinking they will only be attacking security agencies. Now the whole situation is out of control, the terrorist are now killing indiscriminately.
Moral lesson: never support eveil, crime or terrorism.

May his soul rest in peace.

It's almost like you Igbo-hating bigots are some kind of BOT.....mouthing off the same tired line on every thread about engineered and improted insecurity in the south-east! I suspect some of you that talk this rubbish have a hand in some of this bloodletting! If i ask you to defend your claim now....citing instances, can you?

What's your own ethnicity and state?

1 Like

Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by LottiOk: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ihere megbuo gi!!!

When will you stop all these denials? Truly it makes you,gidygidy& co sound so foolish.
Who else did it if it's not ipob/esn members ikonso & Dragon broke out of prisons (during Endsars),trained & armed?
Which other group showed videos of it's armed members in the bushes receiving training in the forest of SE?
Or was it not the same kanu's ipob that had threatened to behead anyone they tagged a saboteur? Go online and see ipob memebers cheering them on and you have the guts to come here & lie that its not ipob/esn that carries out this abomination. Tufiakwa!
If not them then where are they or was esn established soley to fight herdsmen? Why cant they catch these demons and exonorate themselves of the accusations? After years of kanu & ekpa,spewing hate-filled,inciteful utterances, which are now being carried out by their brainwashed ex-con,foot-soilders, egwu kwe gi, to come out & shamelessly dance on the graves of those they killed,spiking steewpid conspiracies just to protect your group who clearly have lost control of their attack dogs. Don't worry, buhari will soon leave, then umuigbo will realize how they fell for such a foolish scam & allowed demons like you to decieve them.

Look the blood of this ideato chairman along with all the many innocents killed by the demons you Igbos unleashed on Alaigbo will haunt you & ur co ipob online media wing,they will continue to cry in ur house & never allow you sleep. Ani ga etigbu unu, you all will plead for death,with regret & you all will shamelessly confess your roles in this diabolical scheme before you die. It shall never be well with you,kanu, ekpa, ipob dos, gidygidy & co. Iseeee.

owobokiri:

I have told you to swear with your life that it was IPOB-ESN that killed the man!
IPOB has denied any involvement.
The Imo State government has continually said that it's fighting a vicious political battle with their political opponents and that IPOB was/is not involved in the mayhem!

You are the only one insisting that it's Nnamdi Kanu that's on a killing spree from the DSS custody.
I don't know Kanu personally neither do I belong to IPOB, but I detest people like you who hate for fun...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by owobokiri(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ojiofor:

@bolded I dont know if you are deaf to hear the words of the executioners who clearly said that they are Biafra agitators.
Have he disbanded the murderous killer dragon he launched in december 2020 before he was arrested?
In The first one year of Hope Uzodimma's administration Imo state was peaceful until IPOB launched esn and built camps in Imo state and start jail breaks and attacks on military patrol and check points and declared war on other state security agents that is the cause of insecurity in Imo state and Igboland in general.This is the reason why I hold IPOB squarely responsible for all the atrocities in SE.

There were Biafran agitators before Nnamdi Kanu was born!
There were Biafran agitators before Imo State was created!
There were Biafran agitators before Hope Uzodimma became an infamous governor!
Was it Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB that were responsible for all those agitations?

The killers of this man said they were not IPOB-ESN!
They openly talked about thier grouse with Hope Uzodimma and his government!
Why are you then desperate to pin it on IPOB-ESN?
Are you dense? Do you know Imo State more than the socalled governor? Why do you want us to take your words against the words of The Chief security officer of the state?
Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by owobokiri(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
LottiOk:
Ihere megbuo gi!!!

When will you stop all these denials? Truly it makes you,gidygidy& co sound so foolish.
Who else did it if it's not ipob/esn members ikonso & Dragon broke out of prisons (during Endsars),trained & armed?
Which other group showed videos of it's armed members in the bushes receiving training in the forest of SE?
Or was it not the same kanu's ipob that had threatened to behead anyone they tagged a saboteur? Go online and see ipob memebers cheering them on and you have the guts to come here & lie that its not ipob/esn that carries out this abomination. Tufiakwa!
If not them then where are they or was esn established soley to fight herdsmen? Why cant they catch these demons and exonorate themselves of the accusations? After years of kanu & ekpa,spewing hate-filled,inciteful utterances, which are now being carried out by their brainwashed ex-con,foot-soilders, egwu kwe gi, to come out & shamelessly dance on the graves of those they killed,spiking steewpid conspiracies just to protect your group who clearly have lost control of their attack dogs. Don't worry, buhari will soon leave, then umuigbo will realize how they fell for such a foolish scam & allowed demons like you to decieve them.

Look the blood of this ideato chairman along with all the many innocents killed by the demons you Igbos unleashed on Alaigbo will haunt you & ur co ipob online media wing,they will continue to cry in ur house & never allow you sleep. Ani ga etigbu unu, you all will plead for death,with regret & you all will shamelessly confess your roles in this diabolical scheme before you die. It shall never be well with you,kanu, ekpa, ipob dos, gidygidy & co. Iseeee.

Ana ekwugheri nnôò...
Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by zomby(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
owobokiri:

Are you dense? Do you know Imo State more than the socalled governor? Why do you want us to take your words against the words of The Chief security officer of the state?

Super Gullible!
Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by IGBOSON1: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
AFONJACOW:

They have no conscience, that's why they can kidnap a innocent person.....murder him in cold blood....record their murderous antics and upload on nairaland for propaganda purposes (most other social media like twitter and facebook wouldn't tolerate that nonsense and would ban the bastard that inexplicably always manages to get clips of murders to share)...and still go to bed and sleep soundly! It also helps that they feel the people they're murdering ('infidels....nyamiris') are 'worthless and beneath contempt'!

THE SCUM THAT MURDERED THAT MAN ARE NON-IGBO AND ARE PART OF THE KILLING SQUAD IN THE SOUTH-EAST THAT MURDERED DR AKUNYILI...THEY MURDERED THAT YOUNG INEC OFFICIAL IN IMO STATE, AND HAVE CARRIED OUT OTHER SENSELESS HIGH-PROFILE MURDERS IN THE REGION. THEIR REMIT IS TO TRY AND JUSTIFY THE 'TERRORIST' TAG THEIR BOSS PINNED ON IPOB AND MAZI KANU.....AS WELL AS TO TRY AND MAKE LIFE DIFFICULT FOR PETER OBI AND CREATE A CLIMATE OF FEAR AND INSECURITY IN THE SOUTH-EAST REGION AIMED AT REDUCING VOTER TURNOUT ON ELECTION DAY.
Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by Edusouls(m): 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ojiofor:
I hope Owobokiri watched the video of the beheading of an innocent man by his beloved esn Biafrans.Oh lets just blame Hope Uzodimma that is how to be a patriotic Igboman as defined by foolish followers of MNK.
don’t mind those animals, u get strength to talk to brainwashed swines, their onslaught is going on all over south east soon they would be decimated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by Ojiofor: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
owobokiri:

The current agitation is led by IPOB they are responsible and you know it.
At least we making progress for admitting that Biarfra agitators are responsible for that crime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by zomby(m): 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
LottiOk:
Ihere megbuo gi!!!

Don't expect the GULLIBLE pigs to contribute to this topic; they only look for topics that debase Tinubu (their mothers' boyfriend). Nothing else interests these hopeless group of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by Edusouls(m): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Very soon those brainwashed MNK swines would be decimated, the onslaught is ongoing in the south east, Igbos have rejected ipob , so trying to intimidate us with gruesome murder recorded on phone won’t work

2 Likes

Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by owobokiri(m): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Edusouls:
don’t mind those animals, u get strength to talk to brainwashed swines, their onslaught is going on all over south east soon they would be decimated

Nkita ara!
Abûzû!!
Ekperimaa..
Na you be "animal and swine"..
Useless thing that doesn't know where the rain started beating him..

1 Like

Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by IGBOSON1: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ojiofor:

The current agitation is led by IPOB they are responsible and you know it.

Give us reasons why you reckon IPOB murdered that man and also carried out all the other senseless murders in the region since Buharis' second term and the emergence of Uzodima!
Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by IGBOSON1: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
owobokiri:

Nkita ara!
Abûzû!!
Ekperimaa..
Na you be "animal and swine"..
Useless thing that doesn't know where the rain started beating him..

Bros, ALL of these people you see on these type of threads, spending the whole day trying to pin the blame for these senseless murders on IPOB and Mazi Kanu...they're ALL part of the murderous plot! Some of them have multiple monikers! They're pure evil and i have their time today!
Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by Ojiofor: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Give us reasons why you reckon IPOB murdered that man and also carried out all the other senseless murders in the region since Buharis' second term and the emergence of Uzodima!

I select the types of IPOB madmen I chat with.You know qualify.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by IGBOSON1: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ojiofor:

I select the types of IPOB madmen I chat with.You know qualify.

Your an absolute disgrace and so repugnant! No matter how many multiple monikers you have, i never fail to recognise your 5th-columnist status on these type of threads! You have a mission on this forum, and only naive and daft Igbo would fall for your lies and revisionism!
Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by gidgiddy: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
zomby:
The main reason why we shouldn't cast our vote for a representative of the IPOB (Peter Obi). It is completely obvious that peter obi isn't proficient enough to effectively tackle and stop all these senseless killings in the East to talk less of tackling other terrorist groups all around the country.
A man that can't handle senseless killings in his home town wants to lead Nigeria? What a joke!

We need a real leader that has the capabilities to connect with all Nigerians and bring peace, unity and prosperity for a change. I'm sorry, Peter Obi is not the leader that we need at this time in Nigeria. The useless/ hopeless flatheaddss will be the first entities to turn against him and then turn the country upside down.

The flatheadsss are not only uncivilized, greedy and brutal, they are also senseless and visionless at all levels; they see only what they want to eat today. Expect more of this type of senseless killings if a real leader is not elected.

Says the people who had no problems electing and re-electing a Fulani man like Buhari despite herdsmen from his tribe killing people across Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by owobokiri(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Bros, ALL of these people you see on these type of threads, spending the whole day trying to pin the blame for these senseless murders on IPOB and Mazi Kanu...they're ALL part of the murderous plot! Some of them have multiple monikers! They're pure evil and i have their time today!

You totally understand them!
They're part of the plot and are nothing but murderers.
Even when the killers are on video stating that they're not IPOB-ESN, these hordes of diabolical mutants will spend hours here telling you that Nnamdi Kanu sent the killers!
I don't understand how a generation of idiots can be so brazen with their evil machinations..

1 Like

Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by Abagworo(m): 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ojiofor:

Imo State was peaceful with minor security challenges until Uzodinma declared that he bombed Orlu without caution. Orlu is his base and it has resulted to fraticidal war with vengeance killings and arsons. What is happening will be very difficult to stop until he leaves office because he is a stakeholder in the crisis. A neutral leader will easily solve the problem and bring back love among brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by zomby(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
owobokiri:

You totally understand them!
They're part of the plot and are nothing but murderers.
Even when the killers are on video stating that they're not IPOB-ESN, these hordes of diabolical mutants will spend hours here telling you that Nnamdi Kanu sent the killers!
I don't understand how a generation of idiots can be so brazen with their evil machinations..

It seems to me that you've finally looked in the mirror this afternoon... Generation of senseless Pigs!
Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by zomby(m): 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
Until now, I have never witnessed a group of hopeless animals that viciously hate themselves like the Igbos. You guys can never love anything or accomplish a single thing if you keep on killing yourselves like flies.

Who wants a president from a group of people that lack self respect?
Who wants a president from a group of senseless people that kill themselves like sick dogs?
Who wants a president from a group of gullible people who hate themselves and hate Nigeria?
Who wants a president from a group of hopeless people that will kill their mother for less than N20k

You pigs (flatheaddss) need to first get yourselves together, presidential position should be the last thing on your tiny minds.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by Ojiofor: 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Abagworo:

Imo State was peaceful with minor security challenges until Uzodinma declared that he bombed Orlu without caution. Orlu is his base and it has resulted to fraticidal war with vengeance killings and arsons. What is happening will be very difficult to stop until he leaves office because he is a stakeholder in the crisis. A neutral leader will easily solve the problem and bring back love among brothers.

Did he bomb students or terrorist camps in Orlu?
Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by Ojiofor: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Edusouls:

Are you serious about the onslaught against those terrorist? They should go after their coordinators too not just their foot soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by ZombieSlayer1: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
The governor has said these killings in Imo State are political but one antelope in his hut will claim he's wiser than the chief security officer of the state and lay the blame on IPOB

1 Like

Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by ZombieSlayer1: 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
zomby:

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for oduduwa agitators and OPC, going by your useless analogy.

A vote for Shettima is a vote for Boko Haram, herdsmen and ISWAP too.
Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ozodimgba, you don't have the people's mandate. Many Imolites are afraid of associating themselves with you government.

Resign and give the people back their stolen mandate or get impeached after your party loses control of Imo HOA in few months time. Your choice.
Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by zomby(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for oduduwa agitators and OPC, going by your useless analogy.

A vote for Shettima is a vote for Boko Haram, herdsmen and ISWAP too.

Feel free to keep your votes to yourselves, the cheapest thing in town. And allow others to embrace their various presidential candidates in peace.
That shouldn’t be too much to ask…
Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by Ance4Liverpool: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
Mr hope uzodimmma i hope you heard what they said in the video.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku’s Aide Warns Tinubu’s Supporters Against Disrupting Tribunal Proceedings / I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja / Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.