Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Labour Party Holds Townhall In Gombe State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Holds Townhall In Gombe State (865 Views)

2023: Labour Party Holds Townhall Meeting In Nasarawa / Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) / 2023: Rescue Nigeria Mission Holds Townhall Meeting In Kano For Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Holds Townhall In Gombe State by Joevics(m): 11:54am On Jan 25, 2023
Peter Obi and the Labour Party takes their campaign to the Northeast, Gombe State today.
Here's a footage of the Women Townhall meeting currently happening in the state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-CK6I0W0oY

Peter Obi and Datti arrives Gombe Townhall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7i4zf9R7cE

5 Likes

Re: Labour Party Holds Townhall In Gombe State by Adaisback(f): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2023
We are taking the north east by storm. Nigeria must be rescued by fire by force. ObI Datti to the rescue.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Holds Townhall In Gombe State by Pauldollars(m): 11:58am On Jan 25, 2023
grin

5 Likes

Re: Labour Party Holds Townhall In Gombe State by Stella77(f): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2023
So funny, in town Hall deference from babablu πŸ₯±πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΎ Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me for any field of writing with good quality πŸ’¬πŸ’¬πŸ–₯️πŸ–₯️

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Holds Townhall In Gombe State by shuttox: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Good progress

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Holds Townhall In Gombe State by yarimo(m): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
This is all LABOUR PARTY can get in a whole state? Very unfortunate for a presidential candidate. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Holds Townhall In Gombe State by NigerianAngelo(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
βœ”οΈ
Re: Labour Party Holds Townhall In Gombe State by Flathead8: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
I hope the effeminate frog voice bisexual gap teeth doesn't meet an empty playground full of canopies and fabricate a lie that we was attacked grin grin
Re: Labour Party Holds Townhall In Gombe State by chivic(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
yarimo:
This is all LABOUR PARTY can get in a whole state? Very unfortunate for a presidential candidate. grin grin

I think most labour party supporters are the working class and educated people who have already made up their minds on who to vote.They need not come out to town hall meetings or rallies but will show their face of the D day.
Re: Labour Party Holds Townhall In Gombe State by Joevics(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
yarimo:
Lol. This is women Townhall meeting. Peter Obi and Datti's wives are not there yet.

There's also youth Townhall meeting. Before the main rally.
So hold your tears. It's too early.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Holds Townhall In Gombe State by VEXT: 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
Gombe another northern Christian state....

Obi got this one ... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Holds Townhall In Gombe State by MrEverest(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
yarimo:

Grow a brain dude, that's a town hall meeting for women!

Do you expect them to shut the entire state down?

Tinubu can continue renting crowd with looted funds, his plans of using bullion vans to buy voters is already scuttled by CBN.

How some of you support a braindead vegetable because of bigotry beats me. It's really sad.
Re: Labour Party Holds Townhall In Gombe State by Shikini: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
Great
Re: Labour Party Holds Townhall In Gombe State by slivertongue: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
Obicentric town hall discourse
Re: Labour Party Holds Townhall In Gombe State by yarimo(m): 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
So that is all support they can get in a whole state from women
MrEverest:

Grow a brain dude, that's a town hall meeting for women!

Do you expect them to shut the entire state down?

Tinubu can continue renting crowd with looted funds, his plans of using bullion vans to buy voters is already scuttled by CBN.

How some of you support a braindead vegetable because of bigotry beats me. It's really sad.
Re: Labour Party Holds Townhall In Gombe State by yarimo(m): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
Joevics:

Lol. This is women Townhall meeting. Peter Obi and Datti's wives are not there yet.

There's also youth Townhall meeting. Before the main rally.
So hold your tears. It's too early.
So that is all support they can get in a whole state from women very unfortunate for a presidential candidate
Re: Labour Party Holds Townhall In Gombe State by yarimo(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
chivic:

I think most labour party supporters are the working class and educated people who have already made up their minds on who to vote.They need not come out to town hall meetings or rallies but will show their face of the D day.
Hehehe it's getting clear to them grin

Re: Labour Party Holds Townhall In Gombe State by Joevics(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
yarimo:
So that is all support they can get in a whole state from women very unfortunate for a presidential candidate
You expect all the women in the state to attend with uniforms, right?
This is organic. The hall is now filled up with overflow outside.
Re: Labour Party Holds Townhall In Gombe State by yarimo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Joevics:

You expect all the women in the state to attend with uniforms, right?
This is organic. The hall is now filled up with overflow outside.
Hehehe shey you guys hurriedly hired women to stay outside the hall ?

(1) (Reply)

Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO / 21 Years Jail Awaits Anyone With Old N500 & N1000 Notes / Naira Redesign: El-rufai & Kaduna State Govt. Mark Banks For Demolition (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.