Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Peter Obi Is A Nightmare To Tribalism And Religious Folks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Nightmare To Tribalism And Religious Folks (178 Views)

I Thought I Am A Nightmare To El-rufai In Dreams, I Never Knew It's A Reality / This Is Why Breaking Up Nigeria Is A Nightmare The North Won't Accept / CIA Revision Of Nigeria's Ethnic And Religious Statistics. Shock Alert!! ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is A Nightmare To Tribalism And Religious Folks by FemiEmkaMusaFEM(m): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Exactly what I said here... https://www.nairaland.com/7532974/religion-tribalism-wont

Why close the thread instead of taking it to the front page for people to see what is going on but simply because is about Peter Obi. Read my post on the link above and compare to what just happened here. But if na negative other side of Peter Obi now they will approve it. No bi kids dey here nah to confirm a news is very simple common google can help. I used to see some news from other blog and when I try to confirm it will bring me to NL also so what is there. Tribalism and religious shits will never help us to save this country. We all know say na Peter Obi feet and strong to rescue us from this mess country killed by PDP and APC #Unamumu never do!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Only The Isoko Have Been Marginalized, It Is Time For Us To Support Them For Sen / Nick Ovuakporie’s Defection From APC To PDP, Inconsequential On Isoko Nation Sa / APC PDP To Win 2023 Presidential General Election Against LP - See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.