Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,206 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Peter Obi Stoned In The North For Supporting IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Stoned In The North For Supporting IPOB (994 Views)

Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB / Israelis Arrested In Nigeria For 'Supporting IPOB' Speak After Their Release / DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Stoned In The North For Supporting IPOB by abc115: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Stoned In The North For Supporting IPOB by Kyase(m): 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
He's not supporting them but sponsoring them, just that Ekpa simon come do coup take over but still e still dey supply dem money

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Stoned In The North For Supporting IPOB by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kyase:
He's not supporting them but sponsoring them, just that Ekpa simon come do coup take over but still e still dey supply dem money
senseless Goodness

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Stoned In The North For Supporting IPOB by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Stoned In The North For Supporting IPOB by PrinceOfLagos: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
This Tinubu Urchins are plain stupid

See the lies they spew to spoil obi name but it won't work .

Peter Obi was attacked but not because of any stupid IPob because he never supported IPob

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Stoned In The North For Supporting IPOB by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
igbotormentor:
good

And when same happens to your urine dispenser in the East

No cry oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Stoned In The North For Supporting IPOB by yarimo(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
And the people that stone him are his LABOUR PARTY members oo chaii grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Stoned In The North For Supporting IPOB by Kyase(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
senseless Goodness

I pray make the owner of these pictures catch you🤣🤣🤣😂😂

No worry one day you go drop my picture for nairaland wey you go dey use they touch yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Stoned In The North For Supporting IPOB by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

And when same happens to your urine dispenser in the East
No cry oo
Which urine dispenser are you taking care of in your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Stoned In The North For Supporting IPOB by FreeStuffsNG: 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
abc115:
Peter Obi Stoned in Katsina for Supporting IPOB

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/25/katsina-state-residents-attack-stone-peter-obis-convoy-damage-several-vehicles-during
O pari. Say no to violence. Reject him at the polls with your PVC not stone him.
Asiwaju Tinubu remains his landlord in Lagos and will beat at the polls.
Asiwaju lokan!Asiwaju Tinubu is the best.
I love Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Stoned In The North For Supporting IPOB by Victorclean1: 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
Obi really giving you guys goose bumps.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Stoned In The North For Supporting IPOB by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kyase:

I pray make the owner of these pictures catch you🤣🤣🤣😂😂

No worry one day you go drop my picture for nairaland wey you go dey use they touch yourself
why are you denying yourself ?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Stoned In The North For Supporting IPOB by Kyase(m): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
why are you denying yourself ?

Deny kwa
Re: Peter Obi Stoned In The North For Supporting IPOB by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
Video proof or keep kwayet

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Stoned In The North For Supporting IPOB by Jflex07(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
senseless Goodness
Is this the idiot you just quoted?
Re: Peter Obi Stoned In The North For Supporting IPOB by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jflex07:
Is this the idiot you just quoted?
yes
Re: Peter Obi Stoned In The North For Supporting IPOB by Jflex07(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
yes
He looks like someone who doesn't feed well. No wonder the urrchin sucks Tinubu balls for a living.. All urrchins are wretched.. Spits!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Stoned In The North For Supporting IPOB by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
WAILING Wailer
PrinceOfLagos:
This Tinubu Urchins are plain stupid

See the lies they spew to spoil obi name but it won't work .

Peter Obi was attacked but not because of any stupid IPob because he never supported IPob

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What We Seek For Now Is Referendum Not Election - IPOB / Labour Party Lead In My Unit!!! Abuja / Jagaban my father and Mentor is loosing ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.