Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. (2726 Views)

Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State / Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set / Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
Here's the moment a lady on a movie set was attacked by a river goddess in the river after calling on her in a role she took as a mediator between the worshippers and the goddess.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tYJfeL7paI

Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by incandescentena: 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
Drexel
Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by FarahAideed: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
Too fake ๐Ÿ˜…
Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by madridguy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by Felimax(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
It happened to my actress also while on set. Ours was even done in a swimming pool.

After the make ups and costuming, she entered character and the moment she steps into the pool that was suppose to be her chamber where people go to worship her it became a different story entirely.

I built her costumes and till this moment I have never seen a costume like ours in Nollywood.

We couldn't shoot that scene as it was initially planned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by Liballo: 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Felimax:
It happened to my actress also while on set. Ours was even done in a swimming pool.

After the make ups and costuming, she entered character and the moment she steps into the pool that was suppose to be her chamber where people go to worship her it became a different story entirely.

I built her costumes and till this moment I have never seen a costume like ours in Nollywood.

Movie title?
Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Felimax:

Oh ooo.. leave people that are saying its fake. Everything is fake to them until it happens to them.

How did you now calm your actress? Na wa o.

nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by Felimax(m): 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
Liballo:

Movie title?

After the project the people that matters in my church refuse the project to be sold or shared.

It was seized!
The story was about the happenings in my church and the authority did not find it funny.
Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by Mercury12(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
I guess she is one of them too.
She got possessed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
Mercury12:
I guess she is one of them too.
She got possessed

That's what people are saying.
Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by Gadafii: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
She go Dey whine mammi water ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
Gadafii:
She go Dey whine mammi water ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

Lol
Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by padi94(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lies and set up acting
Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by jasent(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
FarahAideed:
Too fake ๐Ÿ˜…
Is not fake. Didn't you see then asking the person recording to stop? By the way why would they even fake such a thing? Anyway,I witnessed similar thing in Benin city. As a photographer then I was hired to snap pictures of batism of one church members. We all went to ikpoba river,the moment one girl stepped into the water the problem started o,it was not easy.

2 Likes

Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by Reggaemich(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
They could have prayed or appeased the river before acting,

If they had done it, this could not have happened

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by Mystic216: 2:59am On Jan 26, 2023
This is real
Iโ€™ve heard stories regarding things like this in my village
Marmaids are real

My neighbor in the village once get attacked by mami water

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by JustANairlander(m): 5:20am On Jan 26, 2023
The moment a lassa dog starts acting like a pit-bull and it eventually got itself killed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 26, 2023
jasent:

Is not fake. Didn't you see then asking the person recording to stop? By the way why would they even fake such a thing? Anyway,I witnessed similar thing in Benin city. As a photographer then I was hired to snap pictures of batism of one church members. We all went to ikpoba river,the moment one girl stepped into the water the problem started o,it was not easy.

The way way the director even shouted when the girl first started scattering it alone shows it's real because he watched her first and when the other lady said this is not part of the script na, the way he interjected shows it's out fake.

These rivers are being worshipped by the villagers but when you don't know and go there to desicrate it, you'll bear the brunt.

3 Likes

Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 26, 2023
Reggaemich:
They could have prayed or appeased the river before acting,

If they had done it, this could not have happened

Yes that was what the guy later said, that they didn't appease the water goddess before shooting.
Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by Prudoh(m): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Wahalla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by sharpwriter(m): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2023
Scary but hilarious... I just dey laugh cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by twosquare(m): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2023
grin grin grin When the Yoruba actor, Alebiosu, said to BBC that some of the incantations he says in movies affect him even in his dream, some were laughing...I remember the story of while shooting the Passion of Christ, the Golgotha experience, and how many snakes the director and his crew killed at the location before they could shoot that scene, despite prayer and fasting. It was terrible.

As for this, I hope it is not part of acting to sell their movie. If not, they should have prayed before shooting or appease the river. The lady herself may belong, but it may have nothing to do with the river.

Who knows, it may even be one of the ladies on set doing the attack on her...

1 Like

Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by keymatt(m): 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
I've seen the video and I believe it. Demonic possession is real!
Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by judedwriter(m): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
She's a bona-fide deliverance candidate at mfm!!

1 Like

Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by Liballo: 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Felimax:

After the project the people that matters in my church refuse the project to be sold or shared.

It was seized!
The story was about the happenings in my church and the authority did not find it funny.

Which church is that?
Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by Felimax(m): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Liballo:

Which church is that?

Just don't worry about the church.
Let me just show you a brief.

We successfully did the chrome shots but needed to perfect a superimposition with the pool scene.

It was a serious trouble at the pool scene.

I am the one in yellow jacket.

Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by Liballo: 4:02am On Jan 28, 2023
Felimax:

We successfully did the chrome shots but needed to perfect a superimposition with the pool scene.

Wow !
Impressive.
Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by Liballo: 4:05am On Jan 28, 2023
Felimax:

I can imagine all the works and efforts put into that.
Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by hammerT: 6:47am On Jan 28, 2023
WHAT ALOT OF PEOPLE CANT UNDERSTAND IS THAT, OVER 50% OF OUR WOMEN ARE WALKING AROUND WITH UNCLEAN SPIRIT.

THEY SEEM PERFECTLY ALRIGHT AND NORMAL BUT THEY ARE OGBANJE.

THE MINUTE THEY COME INTO CONTACT WITH LARGE BODY OF WATER, IT IS LIKE HANDING THEM A RING TELEPHONE TO ANSWER MARINE WORLD AND THEIR QUEEN OF THE COAST.
Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by Felimax(m): 8:07am On Jan 28, 2023
Liballo:

I can imagine all the works and efforts put into that.

More than 2 million gone.
I will bounce back though but not now. I have scripts, skills and projects that will do very well if they come out.

If i show you pictures of my monsters and vampire transformations you wont believe.

i was in a project with Late Ada Ameh and the crew was surprise were the prosthetic blood came from and they never believed when i told them i made it myself, so real and so camera friendly yet so safe to eat.
Re: LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. by Felimax(m): 10:01am On Jan 28, 2023
jasent:

I would have shown you a similar video I shared on Facebook where the baptizer got baptized by the girl. Nor be skit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sophia Bush Gets Tied Up In Vegas / Who Is More Handsome? Didier Drogba,samuel Eto, Mikel Obi And Michael Essien? / Humble 2face Playing Draft.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.