Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze (14973 Views)

2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / ‘Produce Kanu In Court Or Forget Anambra Election,’ Ohanaeze Tells Nigerian Govt / Buhari Orders IGP Not To Invite Adeleke Before Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by od501: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Keep fooling yasef. The situation in SE is Igbos kidnapping, raping, killing, harvesting the sex organs etc. of other Igbos. STOP blaming Fulanis and Nigerian soldiers for the disaster that the hunchback albino fraudstar brought upon you lots. You praised the albino when he was sowing the seeds of hell. Now, hell has come upon you and you are blaming Fulani. Nonsense.

We know your type, copy and paste 30k BMC cows. Continue celebrating when others are being killed. They na this UAR we dey lidis? Everybody must collect!!
Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by Ike1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Who is he to address Ndigbo?
make him go sit down abeg...

1 Like

Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by emapeteum(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
very stupid request for a killer.

1 Like

Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by OKC22: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
So Kanu is greater than Ohaneze anyway let Kanu address his IPOB people not Ndigbo.
Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by Owontime: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wetin concern Nigerians with Ndi Igbo?
These people sef grin
Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by boldtruthalways: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
We cannot be distracted by anything now. Our focus is to vote massively for Peter Obi....we don't want any distraction now. All other issues can be discussed when Obi is declared President.
Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by Wipper7000: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
Igbo are confused, They want Biafra, They want their own country, They want their own Money, Nigeria is a ZOO, They want to become the president of the so called ZOO country, They are marginalized. They want the presidency to be giving to them without anyone contesting against them. They have been voting PDP since 1999 and nothing to show for it. Now they want Kanu to address them. A whole eastern region is controlled by a slowpoke and they are all following him. WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE REALLY WANT
Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by maasoap(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ohaneze wants to listen to their Supreme leader whether to vote or boycott the election grin grin grin
Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by morohunfola78008: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
HeheheheheheheheheHehehehehehehehehe...
Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by Roboto11: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
Shekau.

grin
Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by Austineva2: 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
🤡🤡🤡

Now I know why Igbo youths don’t respect Ohaneze.

Where is it done on Earth?

God bless you brotherly, instead of Ohaneze ndigbo to ask for Nnamdi Kanu release unconditionally, they are asking for his 5mins speech from dss dungeon? You see why we don't take those efulefus seriously. Let's see how it rolls, we are waiting for them in poll, if Nnamdi Kanu is not released unconditionally, they should forget abt any election throughout Biafra Land. I trust our men

1 Like

Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by Padipadi(m): 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Thinkam:
What sort of miscalculation and utterance is this from ohaneze..

If at this point Igbos don't see Kanu as failure and someone who's opinions should be discarded, then that's unfortunate..

Atiku is coming
You are right about Igbos but Atiku is offside. He won't win
Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by Sleekfingers: 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/allow-kanu-address-ndigbo-before-election-ohanaeze/?amp

Buhari ain't gonna give him that......you guys should continue killing yourselves.......

you guys can disrupt the election in the southeast....Na Peter Obi go hear am....
Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by Sleekfingers: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Buhari will rather Die than allow that happen

I am telling you.....Buhari don forget the kanu for prison...
Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by Austineva2: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
onuman:
Buhari govt will not allow this.
Buhari govt is more interested in using Simon Ekpa to stop voting in the SE.

MNK has severally denied any connection with Simon Ekpa. Yet, everyday, Ekpa hides on demand for freedom for Nnamdi Kalu to wreck Igbo land.
u need education.very very important
Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by Sleekfingers: 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
DriveByKiller:
kanu is a fraud, Ekpa is an illiterate fraud.

Igbos are emotional and tactless. No other region in Nigeria has been this gullible.

They are quick to call other regions all sorta names.....always playing the victim card, threatening other regions......
Someone is living comfortably in Finland, controlling them .....and they are following orders like zombie.......
They should enjoy the monsters they created .....awon confused people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by Austineva2: 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
greggng:

I am disappointed with this ohanezes demand . No wonder Mr president is not taking them seriously . A competent court ask the govt to release kanu and the govt disobeyed court orders which is a slap to rule of law . Instead of ohaneze to demand for immediate release of kanu since court said he is a free man .they are busy joking around with the life of kanu. Are they not smart enough to know that releasing kanu will be far better than allowing a man whose constitutional right has been bridged to continue to be in detention?

What is the relevance of kanu address to ndigbo before the election ?
I tire o brotherly. That's why we Igbos don't take them seriously
Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by Austineva2: 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
sekavbasil:
Since Obi contested foe President our brothers from the east no longer call Nigeria Zoo again 🤣. Did they believe in the Zoo now?
wake up from ur slumber brother. Maybe u are referring to d obidi1ots people not us d core Ipob core Biafrans. Till zoo disintegrates this year, Nigeria remains a zoo
Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by Lalar27: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Austineva2:
wake up from ur slumber brother. Maybe u are referring to d obidi1ots people not us d core Ipob core Biafrans. Till zoo disintegrates this year, Nigeria remains a zoo
If Nigeria Is a zoo maybe you are a sloth then?
So slow in reasoning God.

1 Like

Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by onuman: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
Austineva2:
u need education.very very important

You are a TAQQIYA agent.
Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by Danisaint112(m): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
For once Ohanaeze is right. Any right think person should know Simon Ekpa is taking advantage of this situation and the Nnamdi Kanu we all know wouldn't kill his own people while trying to save his people.

But some "tuomittu olentos" will never find anything meaningful in this.

I have also wanted this happen. If Nnamdi Kanu is set free according to court judgement all this nonsense will stop.
Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by viodemus: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Which discrimination against Igbos? Who stopped your governors from developing their states? Who told Ikpeazu to share kerosene as state 'development.?' Who told peteru obituary giringory to built roads in Anambra with substandard materials? Those roads are now completely washed away to the point that Soludo was almost crying when he talked about it. Always crying discrimination, when your governors are some of the worst and most corrupt in the whole country.

No lie, south east leaders minus oga Umahi, are very useless. They hide behind the discrimination, but dine with any oppressor foreign or domestic.

For your info tho, igbos have been steadily and heavily discriminated. It took Oga Obj to try to do somethings that would make it fair. But since after the war, we have been discriminated in all manners, fg projects were not given. That was why many regular igbos didn't care for how their leaders performance was. Things are changing now. Accountability is the word on the street. The leaders are aware.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by wasuka14(m): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
Indigbo is attaching too much importance to this terrorist Nnamdi kanu. This is the reason, i don't pity anyone cut or kill by these stupid miscreants. How can you be pitying this killer, like he is a human being.

EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/allow-kanu-address-ndigbo-before-election-ohanaeze/?amp

1 Like

Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by Zorn: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
Corrinthians:
See the tribe that calls others coward's 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

God bless Nigeria. ♥️♥️🇳🇬🇳🇬
I don't know your tribe oo , but I swear with my life that if your tribe is left alone with the Igbo tribe in any war your tribe will go into extinction.
Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by Okhuadams(m): 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:23am On Jan 26, 2023
As what...leader, king or adviser?
FG under malami and his northern brothers will never allow such!

1 Like

Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by bionixs: 1:01am On Jan 26, 2023
I have said it time without number. If NK is allowed to make a broadcast, there will be peace in the southeast. But this broadcast is not going down well with the enemies of the southeast. See them making senseless comments because that would be the end of their wicked dreams and intentions
Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by Billygee2u: 1:48am On Jan 26, 2023
hisgrace090:
No wisdom in this call, he should be released now.
Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by christistruth01: 2:54am On Jan 26, 2023
Shocking!

Buhari should Just allow Evans the Kidnapper to address them all,
if they are not satisfied with him then that is their Cup of tea

No wonder they have no regards for their Judas Iscariot elders in that area

The wise ones that haven't been eaten yet must have already fled into exile

Ohaneze are among the Sponsors of IPOB

1 Like

Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by azikiweironsi(m): 4:37am On Jan 26, 2023
ponishah:

If you think you will win presidential election in Nigeria when your primary region's voting capacity is approaching dooms day, day after day, they you are on a wild goose chase.
The push, secondary regions can give a candidate is limited, especially in Nigeria:
I know you would rush to argue obasanjo did it without his primary region's support in 1999.
But, Obasanjo was a former head of state, retired army general, a civil was veteran and most of all, he road on the back of a national party with structure spread all over the nation.

Don't take it personal, be objective

Very Apt.
God bless you and your school.
Highly intelligent talk. I doff my hat for you.

1 Like

Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by azikiweironsi(m): 4:51am On Jan 26, 2023
Two wrongs cannot make a right.
Yes Nnamdi Kanu hàd been given the chance once but he blew it. He fought against the state. No reasonable government will ever tolerate that but if a law Court asked that he should be set free yes he should be set free. If he's set free and still continue again, then he should be brought to the court of justice.
As far as I'm concern now self, if he is set free today, he can't be that taking serious as before.
People are wise now. Let the man be freed joor.
Re: Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze by Corrinthians(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2023
Zorn:
I don't know your tribe oo , but I swear with my life that if your tribe is left alone with the Igbo tribe in any war your tribe will go into extinction.
I guess that's why Igbos are going into extinction courtesy of other Igbos. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hear mumu talk. How d you people manage to write these super silly stuffs? Is it an IPOBic talent or what? 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi Speaker In Fatal Accident, Driver Dies, Speaker Survives / Maryam Uwais - "Senator Yerima And Constitutional Review" / Sheriff’s Chairmanship: PDP Faces Mass Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.