Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Tinubu : We Will Take The Government From Them- The Bad People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu : We Will Take The Government From Them- The Bad People. (784 Views)

The Movement Of The Federal Government From Lagos To Abuja (Videos & Photos) / Court Restrains Kano Government From Inviting or arresting Ganduje / Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu : We Will Take The Government From Them- The Bad People. by Ogunleti01: 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu who was flanked by his running mate Kashim Shetima, the Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun, pioneer national chairman of the APC, Bisi Akande; Deputy Director of Campaign organisation, Adams Oshiomole among others, said the APC will win the election. He said, “They keep fuel, they keep money, they are the ones who know why they are doing that. “If you like, change the ink of the naira. We are going to win and the PDP will fall down. “The city boy is here. I am the son of the soil. We will take the government from them. The bad people. “They don’t want the election to take place. They want to stop the election. Will you allow them?”
https://punchng.com/tinubu-blames-fuel-price-hike-scarcity-on-saboteurs/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu : We Will Take The Government From Them- The Bad People. by oyin44: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
I don't know why atiku is scared of this election ..
Re: Tinubu : We Will Take The Government From Them- The Bad People. by princeemma69: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
What concerns Atiku in this post

1 Like

Re: Tinubu : We Will Take The Government From Them- The Bad People. by Massiveglory: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
oyin44:

Urchins everywhere think and talk the same way.
Vote PODATTI so your reasoning ability can be helped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu : We Will Take The Government From Them- The Bad People. by herkeem: 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Re: Tinubu : We Will Take The Government From Them- The Bad People. by PraizHim: 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
APC wants to take power fron APC

1 Like

Re: Tinubu : We Will Take The Government From Them- The Bad People. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
ok
Re: Tinubu : We Will Take The Government From Them- The Bad People. by yarimo(m): 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
Thank you Mr president elect according to majority Nigerians voters. IPOB TERRORISTS keep off
Re: Tinubu : We Will Take The Government From Them- The Bad People. by ibechris(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
oyin44:

U can never have sense.

Is it Atiku that changed the currency?
Re: Tinubu : We Will Take The Government From Them- The Bad People. by Brendaniel: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Una don start, trying to explain what he said to deceive the people....it will not work....
Re: Tinubu : We Will Take The Government From Them- The Bad People. by Kasdat5(m): 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
princeemma69:
What concerns Atiku in this post

I tire o , anyways NL has made it easy for them .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu : We Will Take The Government From Them- The Bad People. by HNICEARTH: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
AHHH! Baba don call buhari bad person shocked
Re: Tinubu : We Will Take The Government From Them- The Bad People. by Timatayo1: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
Dementia at work again
Re: Tinubu : We Will Take The Government From Them- The Bad People. by Fourtygees: 7:15am On Feb 11, 2023
Oga you talked about salt and allegator peppe... Abeg how will I do it?
Re: Tinubu : We Will Take The Government From Them- The Bad People. by Isobug: 7:25am On Feb 11, 2023
oyin44:
I don't know what you people are taking us for? You bring Atiku to a post that has nothing whatsoever to do with him. Tinubu is busy claiming and blaming APC that he foster on us for bad governance, all because he wants to exonorate himself from it for votes sake.
I don't know why you people are this greedy. I have never seen greedy people like this Tribe. Posterity will surely judge
Re: Tinubu : We Will Take The Government From Them- The Bad People. by toneroforever(m): 8:17am On Feb 11, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTIt2rNRm0M

The more yellow caps & t-shirts u see, the more money Tinubu spent to mobilize them.

(1) (Reply)

Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu / 2023 Elections: States Where Peter Obi Can Never Get Up To 20K Votes / TheNation Newspaper Blasted For Posting Fake Pictures Of APC Kogi Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.