Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy (13034 Views)

US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election / U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election / US Imposed Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Electoral Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
jcross19:
fake from U.S . They are one of the problem we have in Africa. They seek their own personal interest!!

True.

But they are not the ones who said NEGROES should be stupid and unable to fight back, Think for themselves and stand their ground. Negroes are Pussies.
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by koyeni(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
They say this always
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by Ikea81: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
Deport Reno. Na number culprit
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by Fortruth: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
The day the WEST closes up and stops Niggs from Nigg Area to come…. Then you will see the greatest revolution in African history happen. The arrogance of smelly shythole people will vanish and they will receive sense and see that all the consumption of Henny, weaves, EPL, pastors, G Wagon, Nyash, will seem meaningless when they themselves dont produce nothing but NIGGER COONING Behavior…..
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by todugo(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
madridguy:
I hope one day our leaders will start using their head so no one will be scaring them with visa. UAE leaders or the citizens will never lobby any country for visa because what exactly are they going outside their country for?

Anyone who believes that the US,UK and other NATO allies are interested in the wellbeing and development of African/ Nigeria, will also be fooled to believe that he can enter a fire unhurt grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by rajiedreez: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
After then
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by jcross19: 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
Evolutionlove:

True.

But they are not the ones who said NEGROES should be stupid and unable to fight back, Think for themselves and stand their ground. Negroes are Pussies.
can you see ? The way they have turned Libya to shadow of herself!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by cutesharon(f): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Those of us promoting peace, have they given us visa?....😏😏😏😏
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ransomware:

you remember that time they came and used the money for roads and hospitals to give to their girlfriends and go marry wives in foreign countries right? or when they create a 14-man panel to solve a problem that one civil servant can resolve.

you dummies are unbelievable

The same US said the same thing last election, how many politicians have they imposed visa restrictions upon? Why do you think they keep allowing you to move in droves into their Country and making money in the name of Visas.

Your underdevelopment is their joy.

todugo:

Anyone who believes that the US,UK and other NATO allies are interested in the wellbeing and development of African/ Nigeria, will also be fooled to believe that he can enter a fire unhurt grin grin

That's the truth bro, Nigerians don't ever learn.
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by MrAmaechi(m): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
We the accompanying list
fergie001:

US Department of State
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
Daguga:

The same US said the same thing last election, how many politicians have they imposed visa restrictions upon? Why do you think they keep allowing you to move in droves into their Country and making money in the name of Visas.

Your underdevelopment is their joy.

That's the truth bro, Nigerians don't ever learn.

you are missing the point. I don't care what they said or do. This is our country, we own it. we should stop shifting blame to others and fix our country. America doesn't like us, Europeans don't like us, blah blah blah. but we are the ones who send hard currency to them to send our kids to school. we are the ones who cannot patronize or equip our hospitals but at the drop of a hat, we are running over there for medical treatment. Or is it the mind-numbing corruption and nepotism? America did not do any of that. we did. So don't come here and tell me who is doing us when we can do bad all by our selves
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Apc corruption really open everybody eye

The corruption too much, even US don put hand for the matter.

Let d everything to save this nation before Chinese buy am
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by Dshocker(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu's name is supposed to be there...
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by Firstcitizen: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Nigeria to impose sanctions on US officials threatening world peace grin
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ransomware:

you are missing the point. I don't care what they said or do. This is our country, we own it. we should stop shifting blame to others and fix our country. America doesn't like us, Europeans don't like us, blah blah blah. but we are the ones who send hard currency to them to send our kids to school. we are the ones who cannot patronize or equip our hospitals but at the drop of a hat, we are running over there for medical treatment. Or is it the mind-numbing corruption and nepotism? America did not do any of that. we did. So don't come here and tell me who is doing us when we can do bad all by our selves

Off point bro
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
Daguga:

Off point bro

Well good for you. Keep blaming others.
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:22am On Jan 26, 2023
Barking with force.....till date what has jappen to El Rufia and co during the elections in Kaduna state or have we forgotten the bodybag statement?
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by FunKiller: 3:56am On Jan 26, 2023
Osidazz19:
The first person to be sanctioned should be Peter Obi because his IPOB terrorist boys masquerading as unknown gunmen have been busy killing politicians, burning INEC offices, attacking security forces and so on. They even chopped off the head of a politician recently.
Anyone with common sense knows that Peter Obi tuary is the leader of the IPOB terrorists now known as Zombidients.

I can see the corn seeds falling our your tattered pocket you urchin now stfu and stop spewing thrash all over NL
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by Osidazz19: 4:26am On Jan 26, 2023
FunKiller:

I can see the corn seeds falling our your tattered pocket you urchin now stfu and stop spewing thrash all over NL

Dumb ass ret@rd, better go back to bed and try again tomorrow after hawking your Gala in Lagos traffic.
Fvcking ret@rded slowpoke IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkey. OSU slave Obidiotic fool.

STFU AND GTFOH.
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by ZombieSlayer1: 7:56am On Jan 26, 2023
madridguy:
I hope one day our leaders will start using their head so no one will be scaring them with visa. UAE leaders or the citizens will never lobby any country for visa because what exactly are they going outside their country for?
People are running away in droves because the evil party you support has completely destroyed this country
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by okuta007: 8:42am On Jan 26, 2023
madridguy:

you do not know anything my friend

if you know number of emirati, saudis and GCC students in my school UCLA you will be shocked - you think money is everything ? if money is everything what are Arabs from GCC countries doing all over America - go to Florida and Michigan - you have thousands of Emiratis and other Arabs there - freedom and exposure is worth more than money my friend
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by Geesaintagape: 9:31am On Jan 26, 2023
Same old story they use to deceive Nigeria
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by FunKiller: 10:26am On Jan 26, 2023
Osidazz19:

Dumb ass ret@rd, better go back to bed and try again tomorrow after hawking your Gala in Lagos traffic.
Fvcking ret@rded slowpoke IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkey. OSU slave Obidiotic fool.

STFU AND GTFOH.

You think everyone is a lagos sl@ve like you. After kissing agbados loser BAT ass finish. Go and collect your final monthly stipend coz next month your Demented drug lord is going to be disgraced nationwide. Make una make sure he's wearing pampers Feb 25 coz he is going to Sh!t his pants when the votes start rolling in grin
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by lovinagbad: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
Brendaniel:

Yes it is between Atiku and Tinubu to fight for second place, because as it stands Nigerians have chosen Peter Obi as their president, the 2 thieves will battle it out for second place because Peter Obi is the best and Nigerians have chosen the best...
Your eye go clear. Get it now. Obi may win the south east. That's it. No more. Where will he get the vote from. Just answer me
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by lovinagbad: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
FunKiller:

You think everyone is a lagos sl@ve like you. After kissing agbados loser BAT ass finish. Go and collect your final monthly stipend coz next month your Demented drug lord is going to be disgraced nationwide. Make una make sure he's wearing pampers Feb 25 coz he is going to Sh!t his pants when the votes start rolling in grin
Oga these your line no dey work again. People has already made their mind about who to vote for. Your ranting will not change my community to vote TINUBU. I'm saying what I know not internet serial liar
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by Brendaniel: 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
lovinagbad:
Your eye go clear. Get it now. Obi may win the south east. That's it. No more. Where will he get the vote from. Just answer me

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: 2023: US To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Democracy by FunKiller: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2023
lovinagbad:
Oga these your line no dey work again. People has already made their mind about who to vote for. Your ranting will not change my community to vote TINUBU. I'm saying what I know not internet serial liar

Haha you silly sad urchins volume don dey reduce from 'Tinubu will win there's nothing you can do about it' to we know who to vote. Man get the F outta here dumbo.
Can't wait for Feb 25 when u urchins will disappear from the Internet space forever after your pathetic loss at the polls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Dump N22.7 Trillion Loan Request, Okay N1 Trillion Borrowing / How Kogi Pdp’s Internal Crisis, Power Rotation Fuelled Support For Bello / Insecurity In Southeast Criminality, Not Biafra Agitation – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.