Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? (40163 Views)

Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign / Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by babaijebue(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Buhari and Emefiele are simply jealous of Jagaban. Jagaban is coming

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by Praise202(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
[Please try and read without commenting quote author=okeyumez post=120373775]I no believe this beer parlour news. So Tinubu who has no executive powers have to approve CBN policies and idea for naira redesign.
Nonsense IPOB news made in Onitsha [/quote]
Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by Felabrity: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Buhari don't want an incompetent person and a criminal to be his successor
Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by Felabrity: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
babaijebue:
Buhari and Emefiele are simply jealous of Jagaban. Jagaban is coming
coming to Iragbiji

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by Eriokanmi: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
If tinubu had the opportunity of becoming president, he would undo all Buhari's legacies and ideas. Fulanis don't really trust him. They have a plan B

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by Invest4growth: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu had been badly demarketed by the Buhari administration. A protest vote is bound to badly affect Tinubus chance. It will take Gods grace and peoples love for APC to take anything in the forthcoming election. I have never seen a party preparing to win an election in 30 days inflicting this maximum pain on the electorates.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by Jack500: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hendrixky:
After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South

But you guys say hausa are supporting their Atiku now?

Kepp blaming Yoruba for your hopelessness

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by Padipadi(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Omahleigh:
It is in the best interest of well meaning Nigerians that they continue fighting themselves. Anything to remove Bulaba and Atiku is accepted. Obi cannot complain because he doesn't plan on sharing a Kobo for anybody on election Day. That's why he isn't affected at all.
What if Atiku entered?
I ll prefer either Obi or Tinubu. North is the problem
Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by Juanmike(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hendrixky:
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South
Their is nothing like south south
We have south East Southwest and north.
The So called south south was created to bring disunity ss belong to south east.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by Taiggarr: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
unclejb2:
Tinubu will loose this election disgracefully.

Atiku and Kwankwaso, even Buhari are all working for Obi.

No Northern bloc vote in this election,
No incidence forms
No ballot box snatching
No vote buying

these are guaranteed facts.

Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

QED

You are a pained NONCOGNITIVE. NUMBSKULL!

You go quiet next year..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by PrinceOfLagos: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
KingKO22:
Buhari has clear mind but the scheme has hiden agenda that even Buhari himself may not be aware

Jagaban is not a coward like Amaechi or Emefiele that any cabal can control

Many are not are not happy that a strong and uncontrollable man like Asiwaju will become the next GCFR that's why they are trying every means to undermine or hamper his chance of winning
You no dey shame

GCFR of thieves and and pushers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by alibiz: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Anyone that talks too much is likely to spew nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by daygee12: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hendrixky:

How i wish Yorubas could display their tribalism by now Peter Obi would have returned to PDP but against all odds many Yorubas are still supporting Obi.
Don't worry time will tell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by Taiggarr: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Reelmii:
Confusion.....tinubu feels that its because if him the naira was redesigned.....well both of them will be alright....i was not there wen they started their beef.....i won't be there wen they settle so make i face front ☹️
.what a mind reader you are .
Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by Invest4growth: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubus chance had been badly damaged by the government in power. It will take more than political sagacity for APC or Tinubu to take anything in the election. Buhari does not want Tinubu to win. Surely.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
Edoziesmart:
Thiefinubu doesn't like it cus he still has a lot of bullion van of old notes in his house.
In his house, safe house, LovePeddler house, inlaw house, dungeon, Gee Pee tank, soak away pit, water heater, inside pot, Remy's bra, water cistern, grandma's house...

The thing dey pain Tinubu well well.
Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by etenyong(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu is gone. He need our help but don't vote for him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by johnbd: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
God has a way of answering prayers....
Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
olatuns2017:

Lori Iro

Nobody rejected new naira notes

It's common sense

The timing is shit and emefele bank on not extending it shows lots of fuol play

Don't forget emefele was PDP appointed by Jonathan and he is still loyal to his party

It's Buhari fault, you don't keep emefele for long

At the end

The battle is drawn
You started with a denial to downplay the seeming friction but ended by issuing a threat.

Who is then fighting who?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by Mccullum: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
It's normal to react on what any one felt it's abnormal, why towards the election that all things appearing abnormal while having a candidate that's contesting in the forth coming election from the ruling party can't enjoy appeasement policy of FG to the populace.

It some how suspicious, Tinubu expressed his grievances prior to how the president is handling those challenges, it could be premeditated acts by those plotting against Jagaban presidency due to fear on changes of regime that will affect their interests, hence, blockade strategies applied.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by Ferrous(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
The CBN governor should be praying for Tinubu never to win this election, otherwise...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
okeyumez:
I no believe this beer parlour news. So Tinubu who has no executive powers have to approve CBN policies and idea for naira redesign.
Nonsense IPOB news made in Onitsha

Truly, APC supporters are airheads!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by kingsceemark(m): 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
If th!efnubu misbehave anyhow, Buhari go Cage am as Abacha caged Abiola till he quenched

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by LegacyB: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hendrixky:

And south south is a tribe from moon? Your vile attack on Yorubas will only cos your more heart attacks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by Ken4Christ: 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
May the Lord cancel all their evil hidden agenda which Nigerians are not seeing in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by Buliwyf: 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
okeyumez:
I no believe this beer parlour news. So Tinubu who has no executive powers have to approve CBN policies and idea for naira redesign.
Nonsense IPOB news made in Onitsha

Read you no read. You just wanted to comment and mention IPOB and get likes from other idiots that don't read. I don't know the difference between you and IPOB now. SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by ufuosman(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
Many things still dey wen d never unfold... Eyes go turn them soon

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by Angelfrost(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
I just know Buhari and his gang of Northeners don't mean well for APC!

They want to retain power through another Northerner!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by bluefilm: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
NGlandlawyer:
It's a big highlight that Tinubu is swimming against the tide and fighting for his political destiny. His acclaimed skills dexterity will be tested fiercely in few weeks. I do not know how he can survive the onslaught without the masses firm support. He is an accessory to this unbelievably and irredeemable failed government. Buhari is obviously riding on the pulse of the discontent against APC to deny Tinubu the opportunity to etch his name as the leader and ruler in the country.

Tinubu will never be president.

He is not fit for the tedious job whichever way you may want to look at it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by bizhop01: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
Desperate buffalo will commit suicide when he lose cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by atiku07(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
dre11:
Buhari Approved Naira Redesign But Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well Within APC?

https://dailytrust.com/analysis-buhari-approved-naira-redesign-but-tinubu-rejected-it-is-all-really-well-within-apc/

whomever reported this is a fool all Tinubu was saying is that why are they hiding the new noted mugus
Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? by bluefilm: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Felabrity:
Buhari don't want an incompetent person and a criminal to be his successor

You sabi wetin dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance / Atiku Abubakar Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Violence And Shootings / Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.