Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State (19091 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Bashir Ahmad Posts Picture Of Tinubu In Suit / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State by shotuns: 8:08am On Jan 26, 2023
They aren't hungry yet.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State by HeRulesMen: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2023
Once you see a rented crowd, you need no one to tell you. You see them in their colours. We know all these.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State by Tareq1105: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2023
oyebanji44:
None of the presidential candidates has ever rallied like this....the love is much

Tinubu is a very clever man..too smart l love him

Tinubu for president.

OGD for Senate.

LADO (PDP) for Gov.

All politics are local and na so I go mix am bcoz Dapo performed below expectations.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State by Tareq1105: 8:39am On Jan 26, 2023
HeRulesMen:
Once you see a rented crowd, you need no one to tell you. You see them in their colours. We know all these.

Even in Gombe yesterday, your fellow gullible obi-idiots too wore T-shirt and F caps. So what is the difference?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State by Tareq1105: 8:40am On Jan 26, 2023
shotuns:
They aren't hungry yet.

Tinubu knows what to do.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State by VirileNelly2420: 8:45am On Jan 26, 2023
oyebanji44:
None of the presidential candidates has ever rallied like this....the love is much

Tinubu is a very clever man..too smart l love him
APC is ruling Ogun state. APC Guber candidate, senators, Reps in Ogun should b able to draw the crowd. It's campaign time, don't u think so?

I mean, Tinubu is enjoying d crowd drwan by other state actors. And those crowd could still be there even with Tinubus absence. U don't need b a scholar to decipher dat.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State by oyebanji44: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2023
VirileNelly2420:

APC is ruling Ogun state. APC Guber candidate, senators, Reps in Ogun should b able to draw the crowd. It's campaign time, don't u think so?

I mean, Tinubu is enjoying d crowd drwan by other state actors. And those crowd could still be there even with Tinubus absence. U don't need b a scholar to decipher dat.

You love fooling urself continue. ...

Empty headed
Re: Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State by rollywise(m): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2023
This campaign was done amidst fuel scarcity. The petrol station close to the stadium is nnpc. The queue was so long that it was obstructing the entrance to the stadium. Guess what, the management of the petrol station announced that they'll have to stop selling because the governor have an order for them to stop because they are disturbing the rally. You see how much these politicians care about the people. When a structure is too strong, it becomes too confident. When it becomes too confident, it cares less about the people because with or without them, they'll achieve their aim. This is the arrogance APC is displaying. Get your PVC and vote for Peter Obi. It's a vote for your life
Re: Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State by codedguy1(m): 9:17am On Jan 26, 2023
Moneyboyz:
I live in Ogun state and I can confirm that over 40 percent of the state population are jobless, those are the people you see in that APC rally.

The youth in ogun state have to travel to Lagos or they go into fruad armed robbery or Okada riding cause there are no jobs. The factory jobs pay peanuts with hard labour.

The other day, Yayi came to my area, you need to to see the amount of jobless people who came out to chant his name expecting him to give them money.

With all these you have said about the plight of the youth in Ogun state, you didn't give us an insight as to where you think they will cast their votes, because I believe most of them will have PVC.

Will they still want a klepto druggy based on tribalism or still want a selfish crookish former VP or want someone with competence, character and capacity who is also VERY honest when compared to those other 2.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State by Emola12(m): 9:54am On Jan 26, 2023
You collect uniform I attend,,, you collect 3k I attend,,,i collect vest I attend ,,,,,,I collect cap I attend all dis no fit win election aswear
Re: Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State by Indispensable85(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2023
Andrew liver salt people how market?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State by SIONKPO1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

Stop this nonsense na.is everything ok? This is Ogun not nasarawa
*APC has a divided house in Ogun state
*The Christians there majority not all will look towards other parties.mind you prominent Christian Leaders will codedly. tell their congregation not to Vote for M/M ticket.
There are so many snitches working with BAT just for the money
Re: Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State by OsunOriginal: 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
joelbooks:
When it’s not like this, then it is not a presidential campaign rally. This is Ogun for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and for our great party, the APC. #TinubuInOgun

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1618312666350772225

Awaiting Obj's rally for Obi in Abeokuta... We want to see the crowd the yeye endorsement will pull
Re: Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State by garfield1: 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
SIONKPO1:

*APC has a divided house in Ogun state
*The Christians there majority not all will look towards other parties.mind you prominent Christian Leaders will codedly. tell their congregation not to Vote for M/M ticket.
There are so many snitches working with BAT just for the money

Nothing like that in yorubaland especially with no Yoruba on the ballot.yorubas vote tribe first before religion,you can see how religiously diverse they have.tinubu is surrounded by core loyalists.it is obi and atiku that have more snitches
Re: Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State by SIONKPO1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

Nothing like that in yorubaland especially with no Yoruba on the ballot.yorubas vote tribe first before religion,you can see how religiously diverse they have.tinubu is surrounded by core loyalists.it is obi and atiku that have more snitches
Hmmm,Yoruba's are more open minded.
A shock awaits BAT in Lag.
That's why he wants to use his goons to make Electorates scared and not to go out and Vote
Re: Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State by garfield1: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Hmmm,Yoruba's are more open minded.
A shock awaits BAT in Lag.
That's why he wants to use his goons to make Electorates scared and not to go out and Vote

The only place where buhari will struggle to win is Lagos but he will still win narrowly as nob indigenes will be divided between obi and atiku and they dominate only 6 lgas.in other states,it will be 60%.concentrate on nasarawa and akwa ibom
Re: Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State by SIONKPO1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

The only place where buhari will struggle to win is Lagos but he will still win narrowly as nob indigenes will be divided between obi and atiku and they dominate only 6 lgas.in other states,it will be 60%.concentrate on nasarawa and akwa ibom
Hahaha,I was Born in Lag and still visits there.
In case you don't know.
Stop sounding like Mr.Sabi,whereas you know nothing.
I know the plans of APC
Re: Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State by garfield1: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Hahaha,I was Born in Lag and still visits there.
In case you don't know.
Stop sounding like Mr.Sabi,whereas you know nothing.
I know the plans of APC

Have you seen me saying apc will win Adamawa,delta,akwa ibom,benue? I only speak of where u know.you know the plans of apc but you cannot stop it
Re: Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State by SIONKPO1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

Have you seen me saying apc will win Adamawa,delta,akwa ibom,benue? I only speak of where u know.you know the plans of apc but you cannot stop it
I'm not stopping it but GOD and the Electorates will stop them
Re: Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State by garfield1: 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
SIONKPO1:

I'm not stopping it but GOD and the Electorates will stop them

What is God is with tinubu
Re: Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State by SIONKPO1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

What is God is with tinubu
GOD is a GOD of Justice and fairness.
Tell BAT to call his goons to stop harassing perceived opponent's in his domain
Re: Bashir Ahmad Posts Aerial View Of APC Rally In Ogun State by garfield1: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
SIONKPO1:

GOD is a GOD of Justice and fairness.
Tell BAT to call his goons to stop harassing perceived opponent's in his domain

He will after elections.obi and atiku must be stifled

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" / Clement Odah Slaps Chinedu Onah In Ebonyi State / Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.