Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Somebody message me to take the post down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Somebody message me to take the post down (490 Views)

Somebody With ₦80 Billion Can Spend ₦1 Million A Day For 80,000 Days- Seun Kuti / #EndSARS: The Post That Brought Down Sars / The First African To Attain The Post Of Field Marshal In The Army-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody message me to take the post down by gfelo(m): 1:23am On Jan 26, 2023
I was message to take the post down
Re: Somebody message me to take the post down by gift2xl: 1:29am On Jan 26, 2023
It's the Masse's that will suffer from it, the VIP people has collected their new naira notes earlier before now.
Re: Somebody message me to take the post down by technicallyrich(m): 1:32am On Jan 26, 2023
Nobody is protesting,any yoru bad pigg that protest in ojota should be killedd.
We are all going to enjoy buhari together untill obi or atiku wins. grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Somebody message me to take the post down by OlawaleBammie: 3:14am On Jan 26, 2023
technicallyrich:
We are all going to enjoy buhari together untill obi or atiku wins. grin cheesy cheesy
bounty carrier don drop words grin
Re: Somebody message me to take the post down by hollywater: 3:24am On Jan 26, 2023
technicallyrich:
Supported.
Re: Somebody message me to take the post down by SanctifiedSista(f): 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
If you have not patronize me today, u are seriously missing

Re: Somebody message me to take the post down by SanctifiedSista(f): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
If you have not patronize me today, u are seriously missing cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Leave To Regret Ever Contesting In This Election After The Disgrace / Why Vote Buying Is Not Enough To Win Presidential Election / Peter Obi Faces More Troubles As Campaign Director Quits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.