Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence (60732 Views)

Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) / MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by Zackattack: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao

Portable na human being na

I'm not Ibo but I thought you were among the matured and reasonable people here on NL. I was wrong. You've been unfollowed because for me, tribalism and racism are the ones that can never be condoned.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by latolz: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Who no go cheat on your madness lol.. 🤣🤣. She obviously feels insecure with you...And by the way, you are more in the news for the wrong reasons rather than your music. Sometimes i forget you are still an artist..

2 Likes

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
and you dey testify of it , because you dey read am

WhisperedNoise:

Spewing balderdash as usual. Scuttle off.
Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
where did i state tribalism on this content

you na go troll person now it is tribalism omo person sey i hand it over to igbo , igbos you na go talk sey you hand it over to hausa simple , if you want to unfollow , kindly do biko

Zackattack:

I'm not Ibo but I thought you were among the matured and reasonable people here on NL. I was wrong. You've been unfollowed because for me, tribalism and racism are the ones that can never be condoned.
Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
portable na smart guy take it or leave it

he is the news because na him time and whether you like him or not , he is here to stay

latolz:
Who no go cheat on your madness lol.. 🤣🤣. She obviously feels insecure with you...And by the way, you are more in the news for the wrong reasons rather than your music. Sometimes i forget you are still an artist..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by Enemyofpeace: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Hmmn
why you dey moan now? The thing don enter your dis thing ni?

1 Like

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
if person talk sey i hand it over to the igbo the reply is very simple , i hand it over to hausa

you na sabi troll and they call am cruise on just this thread you na dey take am personal na wa oh
Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by Enemyofpeace: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
where did i state tribalism on this content

you na go troll person now it is tribalism omo person sey i hand it over to igbo , igbos you na go talk sey you hand it over to hausa simple , if you want to unfollow , kindly do biko

bimpe don vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
lmao
Enemyofpeace:
why you dey moan now? The thing don enter your dis thing ni?
Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by dotedote: 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
You started your piece like you were any different

Dshocker:

God should hesten the Secession of Nigeria.

Each time a thread is created, it becomes an avenue to attack another tribe, especially the Igbos and the Yorubas attacking themselves.

The owner of this forum Oluwaseun Osewa is one of them, his hate for the Igbos is second to non.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
i don laugh tire , even u na men dey ask am

rman:
I have a headache reading this.

Nigerian relationships is not complete without the question "Have you eaten" from the ladies.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by marsup: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
These people make love sound so dirty and disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by Chris2863(m): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Read to comprehend the statement isn't deep at all this is what happen when you create a controversial post
you need to learn how to make use of punctuation marks

1 Like

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by assholemods: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
naw thats too harsh to describe portable

What is harsh about something that is Obvious?
Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
ah , how u take know this matter

marsup:
These people make love sound so dirty and disgusting.
Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
naira land admin biko why u na change my caption na , you na even change headline sef
Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
naw portable na correct guy , dont judge base on his appearance

assholemods:

What is harsh about something that is Obvious?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by mukthar2000(m): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
WHALAH WALAH WALAH WALAH WALAH

Animal wife and husband,
Bunch of idiot

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
That's too much to describe them

mukthar2000:
WHALAH WALAH WALAH WALAH WALAH

Animal wife and husband,
Bunch of idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by FireUpNow(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

lols

Married couples cheating is not new and not any news anymore. He just have to swallow the bitter pill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by Pimine: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Read to comprehend

There was no words that stated racism

You all cruise with your troll but a thread about portable is now racist

Na you sabi
E don tey wey I know say you no get sense sha but the fact that you don't see what's wrong with that line everyone is complaining about suggests that you are . Tbh, I'm just surprised others are just realizing.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
But why get married and cheat it should not be a norm at all

FireUpNow:

Married couples cheating is not new and not any news anymore. He just have to swallow the bitter pill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by mukthar2000(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

That's too much to describe them

I am sorry baba, the guy was just becoming something else in the music industry and society Jareee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
The people wey dey talk I no get the sense the response is for you to comment and respond to sef no get sense

I no get sense, you sef no get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
E dey give us entertainment, I get your point

mukthar2000:
I am sorry baba, the guy was just becoming something else in the music industry and society Jareee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Are you holding yourself back from achieving your study abroad dream?

We understand the challenges you face and we can help you achieve your goals in no time.

Don't let procrastination, fear of failure, or financial limitations stand in the way of your success.

At Accessplanet Education, we understand the challenges you face and have helped over 3,000 students reach their goals.

Our team of world-class professionals is here to push you past your barriers and give you the specialized training you need to succeed.

Some of our most popular courses include the following:

IELTS
IELTS UKVI
IELTS (A1, A2, B1) LIFE SKILLS
TOEFL
GRE
SAT
PTE
DUOLINGO

And for a limited time, our classes are available at an unbeatable price of just 20,000 instead of the usual 50,000.

Note: This offer does not apply to GRE and SAT classes.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to reach your full potential.

Join our WhatsApp link now to register and take the first step towards your study abroad dream.

The link ⬇️

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Jo7j3EKJNeoKMxp2IsY7Vz

1 Share

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by mukthar2000(m): 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

E dey give us entertainment, I get your point

But most of this entertainment is not contributing and good imparts to the society and the youth's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by assholemods: 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
naw portable na correct guy , dont judge base on his appearance

Ok. I love some of his music anyways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by marsup: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
ah , how u take know this matter

grin. You won't understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by davidl7: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
This one is called ''Even your boo get a boo''! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence by Slynation(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
They are amazing...both of them are made for eachother

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant / Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade / Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.