Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,968 members, 7,841,709 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed (28852 Views)

The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima / Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream / Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by Eddaman77(m): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2023
Agbadorian’s una dey hear am
Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

This woman still dey wail

Everywhere in the world a Vice President takes charge when his or her Principal is incapacitated

Kanuri's best chance at Presidency since Abacha's death is through Shetima.. with Msc in Agro Economics, former Zenith bank Director

why no nigeria divide so shetimma can rule northern nigeria in peace
Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by fortunejum: 10:32am On Jan 26, 2023
Tell me something
Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by sapele914(m): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2023
gimakon:
We already know , and this is the real reason no sane person is voting Tinubu.
Fulani herdsmen would make this country far worse than it is currently, Laws won't make sense to anyone anymore.

Yorubas need to read between lines other than call Igbo names.
That is the real reason Northerners will vote for APC, they know it is a win win ticket for them,1 they will never vote for an Igbo person, secondly, they know if Atiku Abubakar drops after 4 years, an Igbo man in Ifeanyi Okowa will take over.

So they will stick with the devil, APC they know.
Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by DonBenny77(m): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2023
Light78:

Some of you Nigerians are devils.

She gave a clue so that the country would be safe and people to vote for good leaders, but you are here talking trash.

I am sure you are a Yoruba man. Some of you people are betrayers and bigots.

Her only crime to you is that she wants the country to be a nice place.
You obviously lack comprehension, I'm only concerned about her safety. She has been running her mouth carelessly in recent days and whether you admit it or not Atiku has greased her palms for defecting.
So it's just this week she realised Tinubu is unfit after meeting with him months ago in UK.
So the country will be safe with Atiku. That has been investing to win presidency over 20 year, the likes of Dino and Reno Omokiri to continue their embezzlement.
And you think say you be angel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by Yoighaman(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Everywhere in the world a Vice President takes charge when his or her Principal is incapacitated

Kanuri's best chance at Presidency since Abacha's death is through Shetima.. with Msc in Agro Economics, former Zenith bank Director

When did Shettima become a director at Zenith bank? Please I want to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by Musty4ahmed1: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2023
Najatu Mohammad is an ethnic chauvinist her agenda is aimed at promoting only candidate off Northern extraction,if she's sincere with herself why didn't she support Obi instead of Atiku? Iam a Northerner but I don't think it right for the North to retain power again in 2023. The choice should be between Tinubu and Obi. Anything contrary to this is a recipe for crisis,God forbid. I watch this woman on Arise TV just now, All I can see in her is serial betrayal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by Sannisege: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2023
gimakon:
We already know , and this is the real reason no sane person is voting Tinubu.
Fulani herdsmen would make this country far worse than it is currently, Laws won't make sense to anyone anymore.

Yorubas need to read between lines other than call Igbo names.
Even if they put Shettima there, he still better than Atiku and Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2023
sapele914:
So that Ahmed Datti becomes President immediately they impeach him Peter Obi, 3 months after his swearing in?

I just see hate written all over your post. Let me school you a bit - if you want to Listen, pls do. Its not compulsory.
Shetimma would go and dine and wine with BH boys, now the question I want to ask you, what would you call it, people you wine and dine with , kill your own people? what would you call that, answer me honestly. Lets start there.
Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by sapele914(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2023
Yoighaman:

When did Shettima become a director at Zenith bank? Please I want to know.
When you were writing your SSCE.

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by reddingtonblack: 10:35am On Jan 26, 2023
God1000:
We can stop that from happening by voting for Peter Obi

I didnt know death is by age or agility, do you know how many youths died ahead of buhari they predicted won't last 4yrs.
My father died at 66yrs, yet we watched OBJ playing ball and scoring hat trick at 80yrs +.

Even you that you are shouting Peter obi what makes you so sure you will see tomorrow, that Peter Obi looks like he can carry dangote cement is why you think he can't die or what ??

Buhari surviving 8yrs is enough shut up to all of you deciding who will die or fall sick., shebi the plan was Yemi osibanjo will take over because buhari looks like he can't survive 2yrs buh how did it all pan out

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by sapele914(m): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2023
gimakon:

I just see hate written all over your post. Let me school you a bit - if you want to Listen, pls do. Its not compulsory.
Shetimma would go and dine and wine with BH boys, now the question I want to ask you, what would you call it, people you wine and dine with , kill your own people? what would you call that, answer me honestly. Lets start there.
Get out of here oblivious Mumu, you think you are talking to one of your Ipobian Obidient dunces?

Ekwensu.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Nice to know you've finally admitted that Tinubu is just a place-holder.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

APC lule 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by sapele914(m): 10:38am On Jan 26, 2023
Sannisege:
Even if they put Shettima there, he still better than Atiku and Obi
100x.

Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 26, 2023
Oladelepsy001:
The woman is really proving that she was a mole at APC all along, many her kind are still there and in other political parties.. Politics is just so dirty.

She's a patriot for speaking up against nonsense
Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2023
She's still in pain.

She's relegated forever from national Politics. Even PDP camp will NEVER trust her

1 Like

Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by sapele914(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2023
Buddha3:

Nice to know you've finally admitted that Tinubu is just a place-holder.
Like Atiku is also a place holder for Pdp?, that is why I laugh when political Zombies like yourself say the North will not vote for APC, which is offering them a Muslim Muslim platform just like you have rightfully admitted that Tinubu is just a place holder, and in reality for our Northern brethren, the election is between Atiku, Shettima & Ahmed Datti?

1 Like

Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by benqo01(m): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2023
THAT WAS THE INITIAL PLAN FROM START,THEY CAN ALWAYS FOOL SOME PEOPLE HERE NOT ME
Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by wirinet(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2023
thesicilian:

I'm not in support of Tinubu, but that's exactly what they said about Buhari and Osibanjo then. Everyone thought Buhari would die in office because of his age and ill health, eventually he is completing his 8 yr tenure while Osibanjo looks on.

Ever since Obasanjo used the formula successfully with Yar Adua and Goodluck Jonathan, it's what everybody else has been trying to copy.

Nigerians are too forgetful.

False! No one questioned Buhari's health before the elections. It was after he fell sick and was rushed to London thar his health became an issue. Tinubu just like Yaradua had questioned about the state of their health before they were even nominated. You know what yaradua put the country through. I can predict that Tinubu's case will be worse.

That the Yorubas does not see the grand design of the northerners is shocking.

Well I pray we live long enough to see how things play out. It will be interesting to see the reactions of Yorubas supporting Tinubu now.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2023
sapele914:
Get out of here oblivious Mumu, you think you are talking to one of your Ipobian Obidient dunces?

Ekwensu.

Well, let me shock a fool like you. I am not voting anyone. They are humans and can easily be manipulated. And calling your stupid father ekwensu, you should be careful too. If your aimless father worked hard, you wont be here being a loafer and a hear say politician.
How low in thinking you are, person ask question, you day insult your father. May GOD have mercy on a swine like u
Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by sapele914(m): 10:46am On Jan 26, 2023
benqo01:
THAT WAS THE INITIAL PLAN FROM START,THEY CAN ALWAYS FOOL SOME PEOPLE HERE NOT ME
Yet they tell Moh247 that Bola Ahmed Tinubu will not win the election overwhelmingly?

Abiola/Kingibe is about to repeat itself, 30 years after.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by onuman: 10:46am On Jan 26, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/01/25/najaatu-mohammed-tinubu-purchased-apc-presidential-ticket-by-bribing-partys-governors/amp/

Well-informed Yorubas are already aware of the FACT that Tinubu is a mere dressing up for a President Hashim Shettima of Nigeria.
But it's only Tinubu's hangers-on in the Southwest that refused to acknowledge this reality.
All Tinubu hangers-on want is a crumb from a President Shettima as Tinubu sleeps off or even dies off after APC wins presidential election by any miracle.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by Emola12(m): 10:47am On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

you go cry blood after bokoharam leader take over aswear
Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by sapele914(m): 10:47am On Jan 26, 2023
onuman:

Well-informed Yorubas are already aware of the FACT that Tinubu is a mere dressing up for a President Hashim Shettima of Nigeria.
But it's only Tinubu's hangers-on in the Southwest that refused to acknowledge this reality.
All Tinubu hangers-on want is a crumb from a President Shettima as Tinubu sleeps off or even dies off after APC wins presidential election by any miracle.
Hypocrite Ipobian turned Obidunce Obidient, don’t cry for the Yorubas, 4 years is enough, it is a win win situation.

When Tinubu steps down, Shettima will choose his replacement VP of Tinubu’s choice from the South West origin.
Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by Bluntemperor: 10:49am On Jan 26, 2023
LadyRosa:
Lol...
Old news!

You are sensible!
The OP knows he can just package anything for gaulible audience to waste their data on since it's politicking time!

1 Like

Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by Ibrahimmufutau: 10:50am On Jan 26, 2023
aylive02:
We already knew it long ago. If them like, make them kill emilokan. Obi doesn't care
For 'emilokan politcts' a dog that destined to lost will not listen to the whistle of hunter. So the proverb or adage says.
Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by sapele914(m): 10:53am On Jan 26, 2023
aylive02:
We already knew it long ago. If them like, make them kill emilokan. Obi doesn't care
Good thing about the drama going on, so that when APC & Tinubu are declared the winner, no one can come and say it was ojoro & rigging.

Yoruba is not supporting Tinubu, President Buhari is not supporting Tinubu, Lagos State & Sanwo Olu is not supporting Jagaban of Ikoyi? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by Yoighaman(m): 10:54am On Jan 26, 2023
sapele914:
When you were writing your SSCE.

People should write from a place of knowledge and stop exposing their ignorance and cluelessness. Shettima worked in Zenith bank, but he becoming a DIRECTOR? No.

You guys are just as dull as your paymasters who send you to go online and expose your illiteracy.

And lest I forgot, you were probably still in primary 5 when I wrote and had straight As in my SSCE.

Please go back to school if you need to.

Have a great day.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by onuman: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2023
Before the NBA, Rabid Hashim Shettima declared that he will be the Commander of the Armed forces of Nigeria if APC wins the next presidential election in Nigeria.

Imagine Shettima, the Boko Haram sympathizer, as Commander of the Armed forces of Nigeria. Talibanization of Nigeria shall quickly follow with the use of the armed forces of Nigeria as Jihadi fighters. The Taliban of Afghanistan started this way by occupying important political positions in Afghanistan. Any further enhancement of Boko Haram/ISWAP in Nigeria is most likely to lead to break up of Nigeria, given the respective locations and religious tilts of Nigeria's major ethnic groups.

Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by sapele914(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2023
Yoighaman:

People should write from a place of knowledge and stop exposing their ignorance and cluelessness. Shettima worked in Zenith bank, but he becoming a DIRECTOR? No.

You guys are just as dull as your paymasters who send you to go online and expose your illiteracy.

And lest I forgot, you were probably still in primary 5 when I wrote and had straight As in my SSCE.

Please go back to school if you need to.

Have a great day.
E pass all the lies wey that Apga Judas Pandora Pete dey exhibit?

Fidelity Bank Criminal.
Re: Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed by boldtruthalways: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

What a shameful comment from you. Pablo Escobar and Osama Bin Ladin have no place in Nigeria. It shall never be well with anyone trying to foist another disaster on Nigerians. Never.
A new Nigeria is coming in 2023. Vote wisely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Martin Onovo: Abba Kyari, Magu Are Products Of Corrupt Police System / Naira Opens Shop Below ₦‎1,000 Against Dollar At Some Segments Of Black Market / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.