Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu (10198 Views)

Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa / Arzika Tureta Is Dead (Sokoto Commissioner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by Vixlot: 8:02am On Jan 26, 2023
Wamakko takes Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned From Governor Tambuwal's Cabinet And Joined APC, to the JAGABAN.
https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1618491949362843648

BREAKING: Tinubu meets newly resigned commissioner of Science and Technology in Sokoto State, Dr. Kulu Haruna Abubakar in Abuja, Appoints her as the Director, Voter's Education in NorthWest

She was accompanied by Senator Wamakko and Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate, Ahmed Aliyu

https://twitter.com/kc_journalist/status/1618502243183132672

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by garfield1: 8:06am On Jan 26, 2023
I was about posting it yesterday but found no reliable source...cc adegbaorogboye,penguin2,mrvitalis,immaculatejoe, kyase,svoboda,itstutsi,heavens1stson,fuckfuckpastor,satanically,allthewayup,onatisi

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by garfield1: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2023
Cc donphilopus, indispensable....tinubu might just win sokoto

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by shuttox: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2023
Can someone pls remind Tinubu that his APC is the one currently in charge of our fuel, naira etc.

So do we now say Tinubu is on the same page with us the opposition that APC have failed woefully and should not be rewarded with another term....?

Or his campaign is deliberately avoiding the last 7½ yrs while purely focusing on Nigeria 1999 - 2015 🤷🤷🤷🤷

TINUBU IS A COWARD THAT CANNOT TELL BUHARI THAT HE HAS FAILED NIGERIANS FOR 8 YEARS
JAGABAN MY FOOT
200 MILLION NIGERIANS ARE NOT FOOLS ANYMORE
NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by Asgard13: 8:14am On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubu is on defence…

He should be doing the catching up.. that’s political game .. not the attacking.

Power to the people
North 2023

Dino is doing a great job.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by donphilopus: 8:17am On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

I've predicted that before now. I heard from a reliable source that the deputy governor of Sokoto would join APC soon. If that happens, Sokoto should fully be in the bag.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by onatisi(m): 8:17am On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:
I was about posting it yesterday but found no reliable source...cc adegbaorogboye,penguin2,mrvitalis,immaculatejoe, kyase,svoboda,itstutsi,heavens1stson,fuckfuckpastor,satanically,allthewayup,onatisi

lolz grin grin grin

all i will say is

FEBRUARY 25, we cant wait .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by Validated: 8:17am On Jan 26, 2023
Vixlot:
Wamakko takes Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned From Governor Tambuwal's Cabinet And Joined APC, to the JAGABAN.

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1618491949362843648
Like those that resigned from Obaseki cabinet abi.
Tinubu ti lulè lekan sii.

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by Svoboda(m): 8:19am On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu winning sokoto would be a disgraceful slap on that serial Traitor Tambuwal.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by onatisi(m): 8:22am On Jan 26, 2023
i don't even have the energy to argue again, fuel queues have sapped my energy. all i am waiting, for now, is election day, sebi we are already buying fuel now at 340/per liter, and from what I can see here in the long queues, it seems everybody is just dancing for joy up and down and praising apc. ok now. we go see

Validated:

Like those that resigned from Obaseki cabinet abi.
Tinubu ti lulè lekan sii.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by Svoboda(m): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2023
Asgard13:
Tinubu is on defence…

He should be doing the catching up.. that’s political game .. not the attacking.

Power to the people
North 2023

Dino is doing a great job.

Dino is doing a great job by clowning around like a theatric fool?

Atiku relying on that old clown to win 2023 will be a repeat of his 2019 staring down the barrel.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 8:25am On Jan 26, 2023
onatisi:
i don't even have the energy to argue again, fuel queues have sapped my energy. all i am waiting, for now, is election day, sebi we are already buying fuel now at 340/per liter, and from what I can see here in the long queues, it seems everybody is just dancing for joy up and down and praising apc. ok now. we go see

You will still buy it higher than that when subsidy is removed. So go and sit down

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by oyebanji44: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubu will win

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by Asgard13: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2023
Svoboda:

Dino is doing a great job by clowning around like a theatric fool?

Atiku relying on that old clown to win 2023 will be a repeat of his 2019 staring down the barrel.

Where’s Atikugate ?

Kids ..

Next!
Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by Jones4190(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2023
sokoto, zamfara and borno are already in the bag

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by onatisi(m): 8:38am On Jan 26, 2023
Okoroawusa:

You will still buy it higher than that when subsidy is removed. So go and sit down
😂😂😂😂
25th of February 2023. Day of reckoning

1 Like

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by kayusely70(m): 8:46am On Jan 26, 2023
Svoboda:

Tinubu winning sokoto would be a disgraceful slap on that serial Traitor Tambuwal.
Yes! He's a serial and unrepentant traitor! He would be disgraced this time around!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by Houseofglam7(f): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2023
undecided
Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2023
Meeting the losing team grin grin grin
Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by ipobarecriminals: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2023
cool
Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by Akfrenzy(m): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2023
grin who doesn't want to cash out from the old druggie 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Mama went to top up her retirement Selina 🤪🤪

1 Like

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by Mopolchi: 9:02am On Jan 26, 2023
Baba no wan rest
Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by emmabest2000(m): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by Roboto11: 9:02am On Jan 26, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Don't mind them.

9 Likes

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by KingKO22: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2023
Where are the Andrew Liver Salt crew

You na no go wail today ?

Maybe they are still deliberating in their WhatsApp group

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by KingKO22: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2023
We need the to keep pressing the neck of our Nyamirin Zombipigs till they suffocate and paaaayin 😂

The wailing wailers of Nyamirin republic will soon invade this thread with their dirty and disgusting gibberish as usual

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by Padipadi(m): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2023
He's meeting goodness.

shuttox:
Can someone pls remind Tinubu that his APC is the one currently in charge of our fuel, naira etc.

So do we now say Tinubu is on the same page with us the opposition that APC have failed woefully and should not be rewarded with another term....?

Or his campaign is deliberately avoiding the last 7½ yrs while purely focusing on Nigeria 1999 - 2015 🤷🤷🤷🤷

TINUBU IS A COWARD THAT CANNOT TELL BUHARI THAT HE HAS FAILED NIGERIANS FOR 8 YEARS
JAGABAN MY FOOT
200 MILLION NIGERIANS ARE NOT FOOLS ANYMORE
NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN
You v right to mention a lot. But Tinubu isn't Buhari. You can see Aisha talked about cabals and Buhari himself has his short comings.
Tinubu advised him severally but he didn't listen. So that won't make Tinubu not be president. He is around to correct the errors of Buhari.
I can give you evidences of where he advised Buhari severally

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by madridguy(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by andy244: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2023
Cashout
Re: Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu by Libertypro: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2023
Na so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Economic Overhaul Raises Hopes For Nigeria’s New Leader - Financial Times / Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents / Court Grants Accelerated Hearing To Okada Riders' Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.