Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar (20604 Views)

Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Appeal By Atiku, PDP / Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by Allisgud: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
After all the bashing,he don finally visit all his abandon project
Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by Foolishbuhari: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
owobokiri:
Party politics aside, Okowa is one of the biggest disgrace of a governor you would ever find in the South. He is so placid and uninspiring, you wouldn't know a governor exists in Delta State. When your mate at Akwa Ibom and Rivers States are commissioning signature projects like super highways and big factories and you are here celebrating mediocrity with the socalled commissioning of a wierd looking flyover, then you really have a long way to go.. Umeahi trounces Okowa with Ebonys paltry allocations..

Okowas security votes take up to 25% of the budget! Dude is a rampaging criminal! He has been the governor for almost 8 years now. He was a Local Government chairman at a point. Served in the House and later the Senate, yet no fire, no spark as a governor. He was supposed to put the Aniomas on the map of development in Delta State, but even with all the 13% derivation funds, Ibori did well for Oghara more than this one has done for either Asaba or Agbor!
Very useless man..
The bumbling modafcker thinks we'll vote him because he managed to do a 100 meter flyover. Asaba is a dumb! Warri is a bigger dump! Ughelli and Sapele no even dey exist for the state again but he thinks he can make it to Aso Rock as VP abi?

Fulanis embarked on a jihad in delta state, roads have been unsafe due to their activities- even killed a first class chief at Agbor and this man stood by and did nothing. Then to crown it up, he chose a garage tout as flag bearer to become governor of Delta state.

The beating Okowa and the PDP will receive at the hands of Peter Obi on the 25th of February will leave him dizzy for days!

2 Likes

Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by EmmaOgbu(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
owobokiri:
Party politics aside, Okowa is one of the biggest disgrace of a governor you would ever find in the South. He is so placid and uninspiring, you wouldn't know a governor exists in Delta State. When your mate at Akwa Ibom and Rivers States are commissioning signature projects like super highways and big factories and you are here celebrating mediocrity with the socalled commissioning of a wierd looking flyover, then you really have a long way to go.. Umeahi trounces Okowa with Ebonys paltry allocations..

Okowas security votes take up to 25% of the budget! Dude is a rampaging criminal! He has been the governor for almost 8 years now. He was a Local Government chairman at a point. Served in the House and later the Senate, yet no fire, no spark as a governor. He was supposed to put the Aniomas on the map of development in Delta State, but even with all the 13% derivation funds, Ibori did well for Oghara more than this one has done for either Asaba or Agbor!
Very useless man..

It seems you know okowa well. Forget okowa, PO will win delta state. My wife gave birth in oghara. Oghara people don't know anyone by name okowa, go warri, sapala, even Agbor his home town.
PDP will be shocked on 25/02/23.

1 Like

Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by seasy: 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
fortunez1:
Okowa is hated in Agbor his town for lack of impactful development.
Agbor is the bike capital of the South and it's Okowas town , that's the rate of poverty . Na Yahoo bois they help Okowa village people to chop

This is not true.
Agbor changed o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by arizonalusa: 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
More

Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by uba1991: 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Atiku thief you are going nowhere.
you cry blood after the 25 February election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by uba1991: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
Krublog:

Aptly put.

The electorates are waiting for him at the polls.

you are talking about your vice President.
Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by azimibraun: 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
Koka flyover? Hmmm!!!! The second Niger has already solved the gridlock experienced at Koka. People have suffered all these years for nothing. Two solutions now coming for one single problem. Billions have gone to waste.
Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by Austineva2: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Imagine how undeveloped Asaba is, oil producing state for that matter. Tufia. All our Leaders are evil, including okowa. Tufia. Aru
Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by Krublog(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
uba1991:
you are talking about your vice President.

Well, the only Vice President I hope to address after the elections is Baba Ahmed Datti.

I'm a Delta and Okowa is a shegerist
Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by Austineva2: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
cyril10:
My Governor keep pushing, you are doing well.
He is doing well with such undeveloped Asaba? U are one of d problem we are having. Imagine oil producing state
Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by Krublog(m): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
spy24:

Even though I agree with you on the development of Asaba, Delta state deserve more from her Governors Okowa inclusive. Delta state governors have been bad, we are praising Okowa cause amongst all of them na him try small

Are you a Deltan?

If yes, when where you born or when did you start following her politically?
Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by spy24(m): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Krublog:
[/b]

Are you a Deltan?

If yes, when where you born or when did you start following her politically?

I am a Delta, forget wen Dem born me

What's your point
Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by OVB123: 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
Felimax:
All the pictures up there are all lies and Photoshoped as said by fools, accepted by idiots and spread by goats.

That is Delta State!
One goat was using bridge Wike did in his house to Compare the noiseless Okowa.

Better don't mention except you are a goat.

I don't give a hoot about your opinion. You can check the guy next door.

Thanks for your cooperation!
Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by Krublog(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
spy24:

I am a Delta, forget wen Dem born me

What's your point

My point is, you say Okowa is the best governor since 1999?

Are you for real?
Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by Iriruaga100(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Only a thief and paid praise singers will say Okowa (cow teeth thief) did well in Delta.
Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by mrksquare: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
owobokiri:

Very useless man..

The Wike you cited has he constructed one factory? The only state that has constructed coconut factory is Akwa Ibom. Even the Cassava processing factory that was constructed by Shell in conjunction with the Dutch Embassy and handed over the Rivers state government is under lock and key. The syringe factory built by Odili and expanded by Amaechi was shut down by Wike.

My concern about the commisioning is if they will put the facility most especially the mother to child hospital into use in Asaba. The mother to Child Hospital in Port Harcourt that was built by NDDC and Rivers state Government is under lock and key two years after commissioning. Not one soul has been employed to kickstart the facility. Grasses have overtaken the facility. The Dr. Odili Cancer and cardiovascular Center Wike built and commissioned last year has not been put to use months after commissioning it with so much fanfair.

Rivers State is owing retirees a gratuity liability to the tune of 200 billion naira. No civil servants have been promoted since 12years in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by owobokiri(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
mrksquare:

The Wike you cited has he constructed one factory? The only state that has constructed coconut factory is Akwa Ibom. Even the Cassava producing factory that was constructed by Shell in conjunction with the Dutsh Embassy and handed over the Rivers state government is under lock and key. The syringe factory built by Odili and expanded by Amaechi was shut down by Wike.

My concern about the commisioning is if they will put the facility most especially the mother to child hospital into use in Asaba. The mother to Child Hospital in Port Harcourt that was built by NDDC and Rivers state Government is under lock and key two years after commissioning. Not one soul has been employed to kickstart the facility. Grasses have overtaken the facility. The Dr. Odili Cancer and cardiovascular Center Wike built and commissioned last year has not been put to use months after the commissioning it with so much fanfair.

Rivers State is owing retirees a gratuity liability to the tune of 200 billion naira. No civil servants have been promoted since 12years in Rivers state.

Chai!
Chei!!
Choi!!!
Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by owobokiri(m): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
soliddust2020:

You deserve one cold bottle of Budweiser.
Heineken, bros... Heineken!
I like it mild...

Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by JOemmy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
All these projects will definitely be abandoned in few years time after power shifts to delta central.
Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by ponishah: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
rippa:

Lolz
Dwindling in the SE 🤣
Obi won't win any LGA in delta 🤣
If u have anyone in delta put a call to the person and ask him or she who they are voting for
Out of every 10, 7 is going to Obi.
Just carry out the exercise
My mum is from Okowa LGA. No member of my maternal family is mentioning Okowa name. everybody is Obi
My ex-gf na urhobo girl based in asaba, Obi is wat she is singing
I wondered who is gonna vote okowa
Your mum can't be from Okowa's LGA, she is most probably from the LGA before Okowa's -ask her she will tell you. Better still, what is your mums LGA?
Your girlfriend, urhobo babe, most probably a fan of the excon.
I don't need to call anybody to tell me about my state.
Yes obi will put up a good fight in delta but, he can't win any LGA in delta., na omo agege LGA abi na Ned nwoko LGA or amori LGA.
In delta state , at ward level, PDP members in go to meetings almost every month, they have been doing it since 1999.
PDP structure in delta is beyond social media emotion, every PDP member in delta had hope of being elected or appointed into an office and they have followers, they work for their leaders exhaustively., existing appointees and candidates have unsurmountable followers base.
Delta villages don't know obidients, they only know the umbrella.
If you care for more, I will break it down for you.
Remember to ask your mum her real LGA and get back to me, if you care

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by alade83: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
LEISURE CENTER, ASABAHere is the artificial beach created at the center. It is beautiful and we hope that it is maintained.LEISURE CENTER, ASABAHere is the artificial beach created at the center. It is beautiful and we hope that it is maintained....
Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by manitoba(m): 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
I was In Asaba recently and the state is wearing a new look all over in just 4 years. I also learnt he did very well in Agbor. Most people complaining are the people from the other side who believed that much attention was not given to development in their areas .

The next Governor of Delta state will go to the other side and it Will be a good opportunity for them to better their areas too.
Femich18:
We don't even know which ti believe. Some Delta guys said he Improved the state which others said otherwise and he's vying for the VP
As the case may be let us all just vote wisely..Feb 25 is here already
Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by Femich18(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
manitoba:

I was In Asaba recently and the state is wearing a new look all over in just 4 years. I also learnt he did very well in Agbor. Most people complaining are the people from the other side who believed that much attention was not given to development in their areas .

The next Governor of Delta state will go to the other side and it Will be a good opportunity for them to better their areas too.

Alright thanks for your response
Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
owobokiri:

Very useless man..

Are you angry that he didn't put aniomas on the map ? Would you have said same thing if had concentrated developments on the aniomas and neglected the other tribes and LGs ?. I'm from Delta State and we all know Okowa is a monumental disaster. But I just want you to clarify that! Thanks.
Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by chemgee: 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
azimibraun:
Koka flyover? Hmmm!!!! The second Niger has already solved the gridlock experienced at Koka. People have suffered all these years for nothing. Two solutions now coming for one single problem. Billions have gone to waste.

You guys are just impossible.. haba
Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by nesphil(m): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
This is commendable.
Okowa is working!

arizonalusa:
Atiku Commissions Koka Flyover built by Governor Okowa in Asaba

The Presidential Candidate of the PDP Atiku Abubakar, today commissioned the massive Flyover at Koka (Ibusa Road/Asaba-Benin Expressway Interchange and Flyover) at Asaba , Delta State built by Governor Ifeanyi A. OkowaOkowa , the PDP Vice Presidential Candidate.
Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by nesphil(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
Okowa is working!

owobokiri:

Very useless man..
Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by nesphil(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
You're the real fhoool here.
Bitterness will kill you.

Okowa is working and not making noise like the noise maker that you ediot just mentioned grin

Felimax:
All the pictures up there are all lies and Photoshoped as said by fools, accepted by idiots and spread by goats.

That is Delta State!
One goat was using bridge Wike did in his house to Compare the noiseless Okowa.

Better don't mention except you are a goat.

I don't give a hoot about your opinion. You can check the guy next door.

Thanks for your cooperation!
Re: Koka Flyover, Asaba Commissioned By Atiku Abubakar by Felimax(m): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
nesphil:
You're the real fhoool here.
Bitterness will kill you.

Okowa is working and not making noise like the noise maker that you ediot just mentioned grin

You are a complete stack illiterate!
Read well, slowly and obey punctuations and you will see that I am a complete fan of Okowa even before you were born.

Not my fault you were not well educated. He GOAT!
Go back to elementary school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogbonnaya Onu Rejects Umahi's Car Gift / President Buhari Arrives Blair House For Meeting With Donald Trump (VIDEO) / I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.