Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine (272 Views)

Tribes In Nigeria That Celebrate Nudity And Goes Naked In 2022 / A Warning To All Nairaland Users Posting Nudity Related Posts / A Warning To All Nairalanders Posting Nudity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2023
So the association of people like us wey we no dey wear bra 😂😂😂😂

They are forcing us to wear bra no more freedom to free the nipples

Check out the update ⬇️

Facebook and Instagram were told to overhaul nudity policies by Oversight Board

Like, Share, Comment & Subscribe ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdUOBWqGGQw

"The restrictions and exceptions to the rules on female nipples are extensive and confusing."

1 Share

Re: Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine by fman(m): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2023
We deserve sanity in the social media world.
Nudity has been over hyped .
wordsfrombimpe : u talk too much!!
Re: Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:21am On Jan 26, 2023
I talk for a living

So if that's a problem for you then this thread isnt for you

Na me get the talk, no one ask for your opinion

fman:
We deserve sanity in the social media world.
Nudity has been over hyped .
wordsfrombimpe : u talk too much!!
Re: Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:22am On Jan 26, 2023
You enter person thread they talk nonsense you for skip post

Mortugi
Re: Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine by fman(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
So the association of people like us wey we no dey wear bra 😂😂😂😂

They are forcing us to wear bra no more freedom to free the nipples

Check out the update ⬇️

Facebook and Instagram were told to overhaul nudity policies by Oversight Board

Like, Share, Comment & Subscribe ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdUOBWqGGQw

"The restrictions and exceptions to the rules on female nipples are extensive and confusing."
u need to work on your physique and outfits.. u need to look smart , so that u can be heard
Re: Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:25am On Jan 26, 2023
You need to do a surgery of the brain

As you no wan get sense

Leave my outfit and physique

fman:
u need to work on your physique and outfits.. u need to look smart , so that u can be heard
Re: Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:25am On Jan 26, 2023
Because I be a content creator I should start pleasing who or be doing social media validation

Some trolls suppose dey yaba left normal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine by fman(m): 10:29am On Jan 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
I talk for a living

at least talk with sense

Na me get the talk, no one ask for your opinion.
Yes u asked for my opinion, else u wouldn't have created this post.
Ode

Re: Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2023
Lmao

Continue trolling make my subscriber dey increase

[quote author=fman post=120387559][/quote]
Re: Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2023
While you troll my traffic dey increase tomorrow another content laugh out loud
Re: Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine by fman(m): 10:35am On Jan 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao

Continue trolling make my subscriber dey increase

I will keep poking you till u trend...
I just want the best for you!! Kid sister.
U need to work on your content..
Choose a niche.
Stop been a jack of all trades.
Re: Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2023
Who be kid sister

I sabi you before

For this naija economy make somebody do one niche

E be like sey sapa no dey reach your area

fman:
I will keep poking you till u trend...
I just want the best for you!! Kid sister.
U need to work on your content..
Choose a niche.
Stop been a jack of all trades.
Re: Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:17am On Jan 26, 2023
Five important guidelines:

1. When you are alone mind your thoughts.

2. When you are with friends, mind your tongue.

3. When you are angry, mind your temper.

4. When you are in trouble, mind your emotions.

5. When God bless’s you, mind your ego.

1 Share

Re: Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
"You have 3 choices in life. You can watch things happen, make things happen or wonder what the hell happened."

#digitalbimpethecoach

1 Share

Re: Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
Just to remind all our women and ladies that it's 8 days left for the old currency to expire.
All the money that you've been hiding from your men, kindly bring them out & allow your husbands & boyfriends to deposit & change them to new note, so you can have new note to hide again
Re: Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
You can't call someone LAZY until you give him/her a job to do and s/he doesn’t do it. Nigerian youths aren't LAZY!
Re: Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2023

1 Share

Re: Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Make do what you like with this tweet...

A new Nigeria 🇳🇬 is POssible!

We can't continue like this.
Re: Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2023

1 Share

Re: Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Valentine's is around the corner, check signature

1 Share

Re: Facebook & Instagram Want To Ban Nudity, quote, job, Obasanjo, Valentine by meobizy(f): 12:21am On Jan 27, 2023
Bimpe, have you eaten?

(1) (Reply)

Ex-banker Turns Himself Into A “genderless Dragon” / Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime ~ By Dr Chinedu Akabike / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5th February 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.