Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Dj Cuppy Shuts London In A Lavish Badman Party For Her Fiance Ryan Taylor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Shuts London In A Lavish Badman Party For Her Fiance Ryan Taylor (1686 Views)

Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance / Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Shuts London In A Lavish Badman Party For Her Fiance Ryan Taylor by AfricanGlitz(f): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeRE2MPsAyM

Billionaire daughter DJ Cuppy has got everyone talking about throwing a lavish celebrity party for her fiance, Ryan Taylor, after losing his first fight of 2023. Taylor, a professional BMX rider that also doubles as a boxer, had the boxing match with his opponent, Swarmz, on January 14, 2023.

Unfortunately, the father-of-one who didn’t train for the fight, but bragged to fans that it would be one to remember, got knocked out one minute into the fight. This is coming after Swarmz landed the first punch. Taylor instantly sustained a gruesome eye injury and was immediately rushed to the emergency ward of the nearest hospital. At the time of this incident, Cuppy, who can be melodramatic, sometimes expressed how frightened and worried she was about her British fiance on Instagram. And next, we knew, the Gelato Hitmaker shut down London and threw her husband to be a lavish surprise party. In the videos shared on Cuppy and Taylors’ Instagram page, the billionaire heiress invited his team, his family, and London Celebrity friends to celebrate and cheer up the boxer for losing this first fight of 2023.

As usual, many social media users praised the talented Disc Jockey for going all out for her new man and fiance. But many others who haven’t recovered from Cuppy’s surprise engagement to the man she had only known for 25 days said that she is doing too much and all this excess PDA might soon end in tears. Did DJ Cuppy do the right thing by throwing her man a flamboyant party? Or is she really doing the most?

Re: Dj Cuppy Shuts London In A Lavish Badman Party For Her Fiance Ryan Taylor by Olarewaju89: 10:32am On Jan 26, 2023
No be that guy received beating last week

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Shuts London In A Lavish Badman Party For Her Fiance Ryan Taylor by derecho(m): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2023
It's like she's forcing herself on the guy.

I hope she won't come to cry
"after all I did for him..bla bla bulaba"

No sensible guy would just love you because you have money.

Now that you've got his attention, bring out a character that money cannot buy.

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Shuts London In A Lavish Badman Party For Her Fiance Ryan Taylor by laluski(m): 10:38am On Jan 26, 2023
Olarewaju89:
No be that guy received beating last week

Nahim... 1 minute into the match..... And the babe dey throw am party... Why I no jam this kin brainless heiress before I met my wife.. I go marry am within 2 months

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Shuts London In A Lavish Badman Party For Her Fiance Ryan Taylor by Shalommy(f): 10:46am On Jan 26, 2023
Cuppy is falling blindly inlove. Chaii cheesy cheesy. If this guy serve her breakfast, she will definitely drinks a sniper.

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Shuts London In A Lavish Badman Party For Her Fiance Ryan Taylor by Creamypie(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2023
This one wey just chop besting last week. See d sucker punch wey land am out. Chai. Damn shit

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Shuts London In A Lavish Badman Party For Her Fiance Ryan Taylor by Lolachef(f): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2023
if i am Ur wife aswear after reading this i go divorce u straight away embarassed

Men will be calling women gold-digger but deep deep they are worse.
laluski:

Nahim... 1 minute into the match..... And the babe dey throw am party... Why I no jam this kin brainless heiress before I met my wife.. I go marry am within 2 months

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Shuts London In A Lavish Badman Party For Her Fiance Ryan Taylor by We4all: 11:40am On Jan 26, 2023
She is an attention seeker.
Re: Dj Cuppy Shuts London In A Lavish Badman Party For Her Fiance Ryan Taylor by traihit: 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
In one word, she's the husband while the guy is the girlfriend.

Even with my conservative style, I'd feel uneasy if a girl is running like that around because of me.

Where's the mutuality that makes relationship easily interesting?

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Shuts London In A Lavish Badman Party For Her Fiance Ryan Taylor by Holybaddo: 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Make she dey celebrate it not easy

After all the insult online because she was single and aging

She is trying to pepper 🌶 her haters

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Shuts London In A Lavish Badman Party For Her Fiance Ryan Taylor by SkengRay: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Omo na common Swarmz beat this guy🤣🤣🤣. Swarmz wey KSI beat mercilessly. This cuppy sef na only her boobs dey entice me tongue

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Shuts London In A Lavish Badman Party For Her Fiance Ryan Taylor by Light78: 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
I hope he doesn't get mad one day and call her a black woman with a black ass. grin

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Shuts London In A Lavish Badman Party For Her Fiance Ryan Taylor by jeromestarks: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
Marry a virgin woman or live a lifetime of regret.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Shuts London In A Lavish Badman Party For Her Fiance Ryan Taylor by sharpwriter(m): 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
SkengRay:
Omo na common Swarmz beat this guy🤣🤣🤣. Swarmz wey KSI beat mercilessly. This cuppy sef na only her boobs dey entice me tongue
But the guy na mechanic nah, is he also a boxer

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Shuts London In A Lavish Badman Party For Her Fiance Ryan Taylor by tydi(m): 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
The breastfast go looonnnnggg sha

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Shuts London In A Lavish Badman Party For Her Fiance Ryan Taylor by Baronthecelebri: 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Evening news paper
Re: Dj Cuppy Shuts London In A Lavish Badman Party For Her Fiance Ryan Taylor by laluski(m): 12:04am On Jan 27, 2023
Lolachef:
if i am Ur wife aswear after reading this i go divorce u straight away embarassed

Men will be calling women gold-digger but deep deep they are worse.
The brainless heiress can't marry herself.. so what's wrong with me getting married to her to try and put brain into that empty skull of hers. She should even be grateful that I chose her and wake up every morning to bless the name of the Lord that I gave her the opportunity to be with a unique person like me kiss

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Shuts London In A Lavish Badman Party For Her Fiance Ryan Taylor by Lolachef(f): 6:42am On Jan 27, 2023
iyaff finish
laluski:

The brainless heiress can't marry herself.. so what's wrong with me getting married to her to try and put brain into that empty skull of hers. She should even be grateful that I chose her and wake up every morning to bless the name of the Lord that I gave her the opportunity to be with a unique person like me kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are Ur Opinions On How Much Celebrities Get Paid / Kanye's Girl: / Mr And Mrs Cobhams Asuquo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.