Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,695 members, 7,831,169 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Unable To Pay For Florence Academy Certificate With GTB Mastercard - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unable To Pay For Florence Academy Certificate With GTB Mastercard (875 Views)

Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer / Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country / Lagos Tops Mastercard's List Of Most Visited Cities In Sub-saharan Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Pay For Florence Academy Certificate With GTB Mastercard by Mboi: 10:46am On Jan 26, 2023
I've been trying to pay for my Florence Academy Certificate using GTB Master debit card but I keep getting insufficient balance error meanwhile there's enough money on the account.
I want to ask if anyone here has experienced such issues. If you've been able to pay for and download the certificate, which bank card did you use?
Re: Unable To Pay For Florence Academy Certificate With GTB Mastercard by Blakjewelry(m): 10:50am On Jan 26, 2023
Mboi:
I've been trying to pay for my Florence Academy Certificate using GTB Master debit card but I keep getting insufficient balance error meanwhile there's enough money on the account.
I want to ask if anyone here has experienced such issues. If you've been able to pay for and download the certificate, which bank card did you use?
Is naira or dollar card? Remember they have stop the naira card for international transaction
Re: Unable To Pay For Florence Academy Certificate With GTB Mastercard by Mboi: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2023
Blakjewelry:

Is naira or dollar card? Remember they have stop the naira card for international transaction
Oh, that's true. Thank you so much. That's the problem coz my card is naira card.

(1) (Reply)

Japa: Some Strange Things You Will Find Out When You Japa / Nigeria Better Pass Europe For Somethings O. Eg. / The 2008 Irish Immigration Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.