Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

What Will You Enjoy This Beans Porridge With (pics And Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Will You Enjoy This Beans Porridge With (pics And Video) (747 Views)

Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) / My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) / How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Enjoy This Beans Porridge With (pics And Video) by DiomaKitchen: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hello everyone,
Beans is one meal that does not require much to prepare but will still be delicious. If you were given this plate of beans what will you enjoy it with?

INGREDIENTS
Beans
palm oil
Crayfish
Pepper
Seasoning and salt
Onions
Video link :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiiA_hV-5aM

Re: What Will You Enjoy This Beans Porridge With (pics And Video) by ahnie: 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
My type of beans,just put big crayfish,and scattered smoked mackerel fish inside,I would use it to soak correct white garri

.yummy
Re: What Will You Enjoy This Beans Porridge With (pics And Video) by dudusky007(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Madiga

1 Like

Re: What Will You Enjoy This Beans Porridge With (pics And Video) by Oloki: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Bread

1 Like

Re: What Will You Enjoy This Beans Porridge With (pics And Video) by DiomaKitchen: 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
ahnie:
My type of beans,just put big crayfish,and scattered smoked mackerel fish inside,I would use it to soak correct white garri

.yummy
Hahhahah, you really like enjoyment cheesy...
Re: What Will You Enjoy This Beans Porridge With (pics And Video) by Jennyclay(f): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Fried plantain

1 Like

Re: What Will You Enjoy This Beans Porridge With (pics And Video) by DiomaKitchen: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
Jennyclay:
Fried plantain
Correct cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See How I Made This Delicious Stir Fry Rice (pics And Video) / A Must Read / Advice On Hw To Get Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.