Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Naja’atu Mohammed Explains Why She Won’t Support Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naja’atu Mohammed Explains Why She Won’t Support Peter Obi (430 Views)

Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign / Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed / The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naja’atu Mohammed Explains Why She Won’t Support Peter Obi by Busy76: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Naja’atu Mohammed, a former All Progressives Congress, APC, Presidential Campaign Council Director for the Civil Society Organization, has outlined why she would not support Peter Obi, the Labour Party, LP’s presidential candidate.

During a question-and-answer session on Thursday’s episode of Arise Television’s Morning Show, Naja’atu explained her reasoning. Recall that Naja’atu just tendered her resignation from her position with the APC and Tinubu’s campaign team.

She was fired, according to Tinubu’s campaign council, for acting as a spy for the opposition.

When asked why she chose Atiku Abubakar, the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) presidential candidate, as her favorite candidate for the upcoming presidential election, Naja’atu said that she was torn between Tinubu and Atiku and was forced to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea.

She said, ”I am not doing Atiku today for anything. I gave my reasons, and my reasons I said, Peter Obi is a movement, I said that. And I also said this is the first time the Nigerian youths have a voice and are coming together to form some kind of movement; it is not even about Peter Obi. This movement will outlive Mr Peter Obi. What I said is that they have a structural problem.

”I will give you an example; Buhari, since 2003, was getting 15 million votes, but he could not be president. Why? Despite the cult followership the North gave to Buhari, why didn’t he win? He did not win because he had structural problems and could not build bridges. It took the alliance, which he had rejected severally with the Southwest in particular, that he was able to become president; that is the only reason. And what I will also say is this, I have no luxury of time; there is no luxury of time, and that is why I said I am choosing between a devil and a deep blue sea.”

https://thisweekng.com/2023/01/26/ill-rather-choose-between-devil-deep-blue-sea-najaatu-mohammed-explains-why-she-wont-support-peter-obi/

Re: Naja’atu Mohammed Explains Why She Won’t Support Peter Obi by Emmanuella00(f): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
To be sincere,he don't mind!🤷‍♀️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naja’atu Mohammed Explains Why She Won’t Support Peter Obi by oyin44: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
You can hear from the horse mouth ..

Obi can't win ..😂😂😂

Tinubu is the only presidential candidate that can bring the power back to south

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naja’atu Mohammed Explains Why She Won’t Support Peter Obi by LeoDeKing: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
She said she doesn't support Tinubu, no noise, no insult, everywhere was calm.

Now that she said she won't support pandora pig, watch how insults and threats now dominate cyberspace.

Ipob pigs are not different from 14 AD barbarians

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naja’atu Mohammed Explains Why She Won’t Support Peter Obi by BirtherOfKings(f): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
The most important thing is to get your pvc
I went twice , mine can't be found so I will be home trusting God for a successful and voilent free election
Re: Naja’atu Mohammed Explains Why She Won’t Support Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Let me laugh small grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naja’atu Mohammed Explains Why She Won’t Support Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
We shall see on february 25

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ibos More Obsessed With Lagos Than Any Other Nigerian Ethnic Group? / Soludo Inspects Nnobi-awka Etiti-ichida-nkwo-igboukwu Road, Praises Contractor / President Buhari Commissions Police Operational Assets In NPF Headquarters (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.