Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap (25673 Views)

Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' / Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' / Why We Declared Benue Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
ryloy:
Rev Fr Alia , APC Benue Guber Candidate on Asiwaju Cap

Benue will be totally Shut down today

Correction former guber candidate
Re: Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap by Madridstar(m): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=Orinechi post=120401630][/quote] dey play. Am a benue man, telling you the raw truth. APC we loss in benue. No cap. Last election buhari lost in benue, apc will loss presidential. we ain't daft like yoruba. Benue is for Obi.
Re: Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap by payosehtor(m): 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Madridstar:
dey play. After what APC and Buhari fulani did to benue, nobody is voting APC for presidential.
Benue is obedient
Re: Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap by Kcdojoto(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
ryloy:
Rev Fr Alia , APC Benue Guber Candidate on Asiwaju Cap

Benue will be totally Shut down todlay
Rev. Father otolo gbagbuo gi dia
Re: Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap by SenatePresdo(m): 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Cyberterror:
That biased Igbo mod will not move this to front-page. He is still looking for anti-Tinubu news to dance on. By June, even Atiku will hang Tinubu's portrait in his retirement home in Dubai.

grin grin grin

If Tinubu wins this election, I will feed your generation for one year.
Re: Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap by Micfish: 1:09am On Jan 27, 2023
mbaise1000:
There are certain types of jobs that are not for TRUE followers of Jesus Christ and politics is one of them.
Like Jesus Christ, his followers are in this world but are not part of this world, I expect some people to tell me now that the children of God should take this type of jobs to make changes but that is a big fat lie, Jesus said that His govt is not of this world, Christians are expected to fulfill their civic duties, still there are things that a Christian will not do even if the penalty is death, and a TRUE Christian will rather die than do certain things because on the judgement day, you will not tell Jesus that you are obeying your govt because you are supposed to obey God first, this man now will support tinubu against those that are claiming to be Christians like him, he will try to prove himself right from verses of the bible, and those against muslims muslims ticket will still have their own claim from the same bible , which means that somebody is wrong, a man claiming to be called by God is supposed to do what God wants and what will glorify the name of whoever send them so whatever this man will do will be glorifying whoever he claimed that called him

A Reverend Father must resign his position as a Catholic priest before contesting election. So he is not with church anymore.
Re: Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap by luizpippo(m): 6:37am On Jan 27, 2023
yarimo:
Someone that can't win his small Anambra state

You believe the state he governed for 8 years still had villages that are not aware?🤣🤣🤣🤣

APC is a disease
Re: Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap by UnfairLife7(m): 6:52am On Jan 27, 2023
luizpippo:

You believe the state he governed for 8 years still had villages that are not aware?🤣🤣🤣🤣

APC is a disease
LOl

State he governed for 8 years that he abandoned to live in Lagos?

Even ulmighty Atiku lost his polling unit in 2019

Obi will lose Anambra to Atiku

It is a known fact
Re: Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap by Kennyprince: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2023
Benue politicians are deceiving Tinubu so as to collect his money.

Go into the streets of Benue, the only name on their lips is Peter Obi.

We can't come and vote for a Tinubu who is obviously incapacitated by both age and mental health
Re: Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap by yarimo(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2023
luizpippo:

APC is a disease

Re: Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap by mbaise1000: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2023
AbleGodsolution:
So we should allow unbelievers run the affairs abi?
Ur dumbness is greater than Babylon

You don't need to insult me before you can pass on your thoughts, but tell me which country in the whole world is being ruled by a practicing Christan? I am telling you that no believer in the real sense of who a believer is will be involved in certain types of jobs no matter how legal or lucrative they are, what you should have done is pick the points I gave (and there are many if them) and disprove them one by one and you do it with what is involved which is the word of God, my points are still there, I am waiting
Re: Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap by mbaise1000: 10:41am On Jan 27, 2023
Ttalk:

Se you miss road come political section ni? You even have gut to read what is sinful in your sight.

Angel Gabriel is patiently waiting for you to finish your hypocrisy display before he waya you bilala.
Ndiara

You don't really need to resort to insults, all an intelligent person will do is pick the points one by one and disprove them, in the other hand, you don't need to comment if you don't believe in what I believe in, you can go on with whatever you believe in but I am talking as a Christian and if you are not one, you can always move on, it's not by force that you must respond
Re: Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap by Agent17th: 12:19am On Jan 28, 2023
yarimo:
Benue state is 98 % for TINUBU and 1% for ATIKU and 1% for other lightweight presidential candidate

You don't know the politics in Benue.

The masses chose Rev.Alia, but since Nigeria doesn't practice independent candidacy, he had to run under a party fortunately and unfortunately, it was APC. The individual is what Benue is concerned with.

But presidency is OBI
Re: Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap by AbleGodsolution(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
When the righteous us in power the people enjoy...
Is that in ur bible?
What do you understand by that?
mbaise1000:

You don't need to insult me before you can pass on your thoughts, but tell me which country in the whole world is being ruled by a practicing Christan? I am telling you that no believer in the real sense of who a believer is will be involved in certain types of jobs no matter how legal or lucrative they are, what you should have done is pick the points I gave (and there are many if them) and disprove them one by one and you do it with what is involved which is the word of God, my points are still there, I am waiting
Re: Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap by mbaise1000: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2023
AbleGodsolution:
When the righteous us in power the people enjoy...
Is that in ur bible?
What do you understand by that?

You may want to tell me which country where the righteous is in power, name the country.
What I understand by that is exactly what it said, it's a very simple statement,
Re: Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap by Jones4190(m): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2023
Madridstar:
Benue governorship APC
Presidential Obi.
Handle mop how far?
Re: Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap by Jones4190(m): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2023
Madridstar:
dey play. After what APC and Buhari fulani did to benue, nobody is voting APC for presidential.
how far handle mop
Re: Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap by Jones4190(m): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2023
Madridstar:
you are not current, they will conduct a new primary. Wish him well though
how far brother
Re: Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap by Jones4190(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2023
Madridstar:
dey play, you are not on ground, benue wont vote for baba babulo
Mr on ground how far?
Re: Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap by Jones4190(m): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2023
ganisucks:

What is a Rev Fr doing getting himself mixed up with politics. Is there no one to call him to order?!
The worst thing is that he will still fail woefully.
How far Mr predictor?
Re: Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap by Jones4190(m): 9:56am On Mar 19, 2023
Lepon02:
Reverend Father, Jesus no fit help you.

Mar this one down as failure.

You and Tinubu. cool

Inshaa Allah.
Jesus' help him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT / Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal / They Say I Look Like Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor - Man Says (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.