Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Early Video And Pictures Labor Party Presidential Rally In Bauchi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Early Video And Pictures Labor Party Presidential Rally In Bauchi (19961 Views)

Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Early Video And Pictures Labor Party Presidential Rally In Bauchi by leketon: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
LP and Canopy
Re: Early Video And Pictures Labor Party Presidential Rally In Bauchi by Emola12(m): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
oyin44:

Ok basket ball court rally... grin grin

Nothing good can come from obi
if you wish anyone good you will see good if you wish anyone bad you will see bad
Re: Early Video And Pictures Labor Party Presidential Rally In Bauchi by searchlight: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
I never knew Peter Obi the ipob man is known in the north at all.

Where are the urchins asking when Peter Obi will campaign in the north? They have gone mute.
Re: Early Video And Pictures Labor Party Presidential Rally In Bauchi by Apili: 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Africum:
From Bauchi with love
I just keep smiling at that last picture of the guy raising his arm hugging is friend with smiles on their face
That the true definition of the love people have for obi datti
#obidatti2023
#A new Nigeria is possible
Re: Early Video And Pictures Labor Party Presidential Rally In Bauchi by franudi: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Early Video And Pictures Labor Party Presidential Rally In Bauchi by fortunejum: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
rolams:
I dey craz! Fool me no more!!

Is Tinubu house a bank or company?
Ask Apc supporters
Re: Early Video And Pictures Labor Party Presidential Rally In Bauchi by clydecarson(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

Obi won't see 10% in bauchi

All these apc cows better know who your next president is

Peter obi
Re: Early Video And Pictures Labor Party Presidential Rally In Bauchi by garfield1: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
clydecarson:

All these apc cows better know who your next president is

Peter obi

Labour party agents will betray him
Re: Early Video And Pictures Labor Party Presidential Rally In Bauchi by Zeezenho: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
tungamaje:
Nobody knows Obi in the north crew, how far? Just as hunger and insecurity have dealt with everybody in every part of the country, Obi is now known in every region.. But Obi's popularity dey shock me too, walahi

Oga even me too.datti is doing extremely well in the north we all thought he was off.
Re: Early Video And Pictures Labor Party Presidential Rally In Bauchi by Zeezenho: 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Urchins before I forget

Re: Early Video And Pictures Labor Party Presidential Rally In Bauchi by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
oyin44:

Ok basket ball court rally... grin grin

Nothing good can come from obi

He has built successful businesses, chairman financial institutions 3 times, was the youngest fidelity chairman, he chairman SEC, co found corporate organizations including tech company, he governed a state for 8 years, and you say nothing good can come out of Obi? A business magnate, corporate world giant, successful politician. Wow, politics is indeed dirty, to speak ill of a rare gem, if not for politics, na your role model e for be, just like you like them Tony elumelu and co. Give Obi his credit, I know what it is to reach where he is today, even Tinubu I give them their credit, no disrespect, that man deserve respect man.
Re: Early Video And Pictures Labor Party Presidential Rally In Bauchi by Kaycee9242(m): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
bender79:
Men this Peter Obi's smart dressing with cap dey kill urchins. Everytime Tinubu will carry blanket and cover himself like a homeless chicken. Lol

Lol you no go make heaven, which kind talk be this now
Re: Early Video And Pictures Labor Party Presidential Rally In Bauchi by olatuns2017: 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Africum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDEW9SAvLDs

The Presidential Campaign Rally of the Labour Party continues today in Bauchi and everyone is glad to welcome H.E Peter Obi, the man of the People to the ancient city of Bauchi. The campaign venue is getting filled up as people are still trooping inside the campaign venue.

Are u playing

Obi Bauchi.....3% votes
Re: Early Video And Pictures Labor Party Presidential Rally In Bauchi by blank(f): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:
Early by 1 grin

Impressive
I like that

Bauchi is in the bag for obi

Yes, 1pm is early because he has to do the morning townhall, emirs meetings and women's townhall before coming for the rally.
Re: Early Video And Pictures Labor Party Presidential Rally In Bauchi by Kyase(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
blank:

Yes, 1pm is early because he has to do the morning townhall and women's townhall before coming for the rally.

Okay na
Re: Early Video And Pictures Labor Party Presidential Rally In Bauchi by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

Okay na
shatap
Re: Early Video And Pictures Labor Party Presidential Rally In Bauchi by Kyase(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
shatap

Wetin you want abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwoolu Hosts Veteran Singers, Tony Tetullia & Azzadus / Reps: South East Caucus Automatically Knocked Out From Getting Minority Leader / Why Ministerial Appointment Is Being Delayed – Boss Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.