Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally (1107 Views)

Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap / Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee / Defection Of Ahmed Mahmoud Threatens APC In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by alsudan: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
There’s a show of shame currently happening at Aper Aku Stadium Makurdi.

It has been alleged that 500 million Naira was given to George Akume who parades himself as the leader of the APC in Benue State for Mobilizations.

But, Benue citizens have insisted on being paid 5000 naira each before making an appearance in the Stadium.

It’s past 3pm and the supposed rally has not commenced because of the empty Stadium, as Benue people have made a loud Statement that the State is an OBIdient State.

6 Likes

Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by Jashub: 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
God forbid people should support this party of evil, and I hope they perish quickly so that fresh air can blow this land

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Just voting out all these APC people will improve the lives of Nigerians. These are the devils Nigerians pray against. No wonder the prayer points of Nigerians reduce when they relocate to a sane country. It is because they escaped APC people.

2 Likes

Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by Salvador1: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
What is canopy doing in Tinubu rally.
I don't understand.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by Ofunaofu: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Salvador1:
What is canopy doing in Tinubu rally.
I don't understand.

What you are seeing there is a naming ceremony not a political rally😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by Stella77(f): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Cool

👇🏿👇🏾 Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me for any field of writing with good quality 💬💬🖥️🖥️
Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by StrongandMighty: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Benue people wey get sense! #5,000 or nothing 😂😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by KingKO22: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
alsudan:

It has been alleged that 500 million Naira was given to George Akume who parades himself as the leader of the APC in Benue State for Mobilizations.

But, Benue citizens have insisted on being paid 5000 naira each before making an appearance in the Stadium.

It’s past 3pm and the supposed rally has not commenced because of the empty Stadium, as Benue people have made a loud Statement that the State is an OBIdient State.
Afterall, it has been confirmed that 20m Obituary campaign fund has been looted in several states

How did Obituary Zombipigs reacted to that ?

All of you overlooked it but here you are crying more than the bereaved

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by alsudan: 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
KingKO22:

Afterall, it has been confirmed that 20m Obituary campaign fund has been looted in several states

How did Obituary Zombipigs reacted to that ?

All of you overlooked it but here you are crying more than the bereaved

We are still waiting for Thiefnubuu Campaign pictures in Benue abi the editor never finish work? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ofunaofu:

What you are seeing there is a naming ceremony not a political rally😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

😂 Bad guy. So no be only obi born pikin for this campaign 😆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by Abfinest007(m): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubu is bad market anytime any day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by Felabrity: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by PeterObi4LP: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
Benue state learn from your past experiences. Fulani herdmen kills, rape, and abducted your people via APC back up. If Benue vote APC again and Tinubu become President, forget it una go cry blood broad day light nobody go answer una because Y'all have the will and power to vote wisely but end up with the agbado herdmen
Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by Unigrad: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
People are queuing for fuel, PVC and new Naira notes. No time to go to rally.
Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by yarimo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hahahaha that is 8:23am pictures. Please try harder
alsudan:

Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by onatisi(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
when i told people that many in Abeokuta collect 10k and 5k to attend APC rally in Abeokuta many didn't believe
Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by garfield1: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
alsudan:

Why did you repost this as of 4:30 my son
Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by garfield1: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
onatisi:
when i told people that many in Abeokuta collect 10k and 5k to attend APC rally in Abeokuta many didn't believe

Everyone pays for rallies my friend but atiku won't see 25% in ogun
Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by PrinceOfLagos: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
Good .

Let everyone test his popularity without using money

This Buhari new naira policy has exposed Tinubu weaknesses

He can't win any election without using his stolen money to bribe and intimidate people

Buhari is a wise man
Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by Kyase(m): 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
alsudan:

On tvc watch and get heart attack
Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by garfield1: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
alsudan:

We are still waiting for Thiefnubuu Campaign pictures in Benue abi the editor never finish work? grin

Tinubu will get 35% in benue
Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by alsudan: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

On tvc watch and get heart attack

To watch one angle pictures?

I Dey inside Aper Aku my boy and it’s a disgrace of an outing.
Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by Indispensable85(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
The rally is live now on TV. You can watch and die of heart attack.
PrinceofLagos, alsudan.

Dull people many here sha......they believed him.🤣...ohhhhh they're fellow zombiediots.
Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by Kyase(m): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
alsudan:

You think say na road side campaign with canopies be this😀😀😀😀

The picture below na labour massive campaign be this for road side
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by garfield1: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
alsudan:

Obi did not get a quarter of this and the Pandora idiot lied that it was a govship rally
Re: Shortage Of Mobilization Fee Threatens APC Benue Rally by Iliveforever(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
5,000 or nothing,

Benue indigenes wey sabi!!

Tinubu must bite tongue

(1) (Reply)

Osun Tribunal: Electoral Act Dictates That There Should Be A Re-run. / Tinubu Wins Ekiti As Atiku Takes 44%+ / Map Of Lagos In 1900

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.