Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Benue Shut Down For Bola Tinubu APC Presidential Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Shut Down For Bola Tinubu APC Presidential Rally (1836 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu / Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Shut Down For Bola Tinubu APC Presidential Rally by IgOga(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ekejoestar:
Thiefnibu is riding on the glory of other people, most of the benue people in the rally gathered there because of the Rev Father governorship candidate and not the drug baron.

grin grin grin Pele...Go father is now ....wait father until the rerun in 11 LGAs....Meanwhile the mode of this year's election if it ever holds considering the fuel scarcity and the certain doom of no money looming due to CBN policy, favours presidential candidates whose parties have strong local structure and strong national assembly candidates
Re: Benue Shut Down For Bola Tinubu APC Presidential Rally by Kyase(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

I prefer overestimating my rival to avoid ambush

Obi is not a rival
Manchester united vs Forest
No be rivalry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Shut Down For Bola Tinubu APC Presidential Rally by Indispensable85(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:
Benue presidential results

Apc 35%
Pdp 25%
Lp 40%

APC can win this state by a little margin. If you check the 2015,2019 results you'll see that the margin between Apc and pdp is usually very small. With Obi coming into the picture and Ortom not committed to Atiku,the split of votes between Obi and Atiku might just see Apc winning Benue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Shut Down For Bola Tinubu APC Presidential Rally by Lawly: 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
That's how they voted APC in 2015 and bled deeply for it. Again these zombies want to vote them again. This time around they will completely drown and nobody will give a shit about them
Re: Benue Shut Down For Bola Tinubu APC Presidential Rally by Indispensable85(m): 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
The north central looks good for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Benue Shut Down For Bola Tinubu APC Presidential Rally by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ekejoestar:
Thiefnibu is riding on the glory of other people, most of the benue people in the rally gathered there because of the Rev Father governorship candidate and not the drug baron.

Eyah!!!

Sorry.
Re: Benue Shut Down For Bola Tinubu APC Presidential Rally by Winneepye: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
angry ;🤣🤣
Kyase:

I was giving gboko to obi but after today I don change my mind 😀😀😀🤣

Gboko is a ghost town now, people dey call if rapture take place
Everybody don move go makurdi to welcome jagaban
Re: Benue Shut Down For Bola Tinubu APC Presidential Rally by adekolaelect(m): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ekejoestar:
wailer ... You need to relate with good people and work hard for you to have the same opportunity
Re: Benue Shut Down For Bola Tinubu APC Presidential Rally by SolarEngr(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
Edited, but none of my business.
The Koko is to go out and vote the right candidate on that day!

How much is fuel in your area now?
#Gosolar
Check my signature.
Re: Benue Shut Down For Bola Tinubu APC Presidential Rally by sreamsense: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:
Benue presidential results

Apc 35%
Pdp 25%
Lp 40%
LP with no structure can't get 40% because APC and PDP still have strong structures. As usual, during election; focus will still be on PDP and APC, surprises that labour party may pull because of obi can't pass 25%. Many of the voters that intend to vote for obi will state their minds because of lack of structure.

APC, PDP will soon mandate ward leaders, house of assembly, commissioners, senators, local government chairmen and other to deliver their domains or get reparcusion. Even though these executives can't force people to vote, its impact will be felt to disadvantages of structureless LP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Own Goal From LP Supporters / Sole Distributors Needed Across Nigeria Ghana And Benin Republic / Video: Uproar As Peter Obi Quoted Fake Statistics In Bangladesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.