Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

CBN Should Extend The Deadlines On New and Old Naira Notes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Should Extend The Deadlines On New and Old Naira Notes (159 Views)

Currency Redesign: To Extend The Deadline Will Defeat The Aim / Ministers, Others Miss APC Resignation Deadlines / Gumi: CBN Should Pay ₦100m Greenfield Students’ Ransom Before It’s Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CBN Should Extend The Deadlines On New and Old Naira Notes by constancefriday(m): 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
CBN should extend the deadlines on Naira Notes.
- Apostle Constance C. Friday suggests

First i want to use this medium to commend the Governor of the CBN, Dr Ifeanyi Emefiele for the steadfast policies he and his team have made that has kept the Nigerian economy from falling beneath the line of relevance. From my objective observation for the past few years, i'm pretty sure the state of our national economy would have fared worse than what we're witnessing right now if not for some of the steadfast policies of the CBN.

The launching of the NEW NAIRA NOTES from my objective point of view is well intended.
The only problem is the deadline.
Not enough time has been given to the masses to brace up for the side effects. i wish to appeal to the CBN to please extend the deadline. Some banks aren't even dispensing or paying their customers with the new naira notes yet and a large bunch of old notes are pretty much in circulation right now as we speak.
Rushing the change of naira notes would be too hard or let me simply say harsh on the masses.
We hereby request or appeal,
Let there be a little extension of the deadline.
Thanks.

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani
(S.A.M, JP, D.D)
Presiding Bishop of RLGC,
Global Peace Ambassador.

Re: CBN Should Extend The Deadlines On New and Old Naira Notes by immortalcrown(m): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Banks still give the old notes. Banks insist those who want new notes should use the ATM. So, someone who wants to withdraw more than 150k will use ATM. Hmmm!

But there is nothing like good intention in the redesign.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Tether ($USDT)? / INEC Holds Mock Accreditation On Feb 4th / Naira Redesign: Security Consultant Calls For Presidential Task Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.