Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off (16480 Views)

PDP G-5 Governors Visit Tinubu (Video, Photos) / G5 Governors To Meet In Enugu, Governor Ugwanyi Receives Ortom / Buhari Unites APC Governors Ahead Of National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off by ictplotter(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
zionstaar75:
please vote for him,he's not going to win though, obi has taken 30% of his votes in 2019 and G5 has taken 20.let spirits make him president
So who collect Buhari northern 18milliion votes?
Re: Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off by AstroG: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu will also beat atiku in ebonyi and imo.it is anambra that atiku will beat him but with the way pdp candidates are abusing obi,they will vent on atiku and Tinubu will benefit.the election is tinubu's to lose

Lemme tell u the real truth,Obi will sweep all south eastern states overwhelmingly,same way asiwaju is expected to sweep all south western states overwhelmingly tho Osun and Oyo might be a problem due to the fact that PDP are very very strong in those states,another fact is that PDP lost 2019 presidential election by 1% in Osun state and Oyo state is under PDP
Re: Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off by garfield1: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
AstroG:

Lemme tell u the real truth,Obi will sweep all south eastern states overwhelmingly,same way asiwaju is expected to sweep all south western states overwhelmingly tho Osun and Oyo might be a problem due to the fact that PDP are very very strong in those states,another fact is that PDP lost 2019 presidential election by 1% in Osun state and Oyo state is under PDP

No,tinubu won't have issues except in Lagos and maybe osun but Lagos is the isuue though he should win narrowly.obi will win se but abia,IMO and ebonyi govs will reduce his margins
Re: Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off by AstroG: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

No,tinubu won't have issues except in Lagos and maybe osun but Lagos is the isuue though he should win narrowly.obi will win se but abia,IMO and ebonyi govs will reduce his margins

Did I see you say Lagos😦,why do u think that he will have issue in Lagos?
Re: Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off by garfield1: 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
AstroG:

Did I see you say Lagos😦,why do u think that he will have issue in Lagos?

The settlers most of who are gunning for obi.Yoruba dominated states will go with him massively.where he will beat obi is ne nw
Re: Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off by ifihearam: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wike H.E Atiku has called you bluff..be a man and declare your support for any other candidate and see. He cant be cowered because he is not a coward like a certain candidate who knelt down to beg you in port harcourt and forfeited his gubernatorial candidate..some politicians are shameless sha.

I DIDNT MENTION ANY NAME OO BUT IF YOU SAY PETER
I CAN SAY OBITUARY
Re: Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off by AstroG: 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

The settlers most of who are gunning for obi.Yoruba dominated states will go with him massively.where he will beat obi is ne nw

I thought Lagos will be a walkover for him,and I don’t tink Tinubu will win Atiku in NE and NC overwhelmingly
Re: Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off by garfield1: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
AstroG:

I thought Lagos will be a walkover for him,and I don’t tink Tinubu will win Atiku in NE and NC overwhelmingly

Atiku and Tinubu will cancel each other in ne nw.whoever wins will be narrow.atiku will have bloc from Adamawa while tinubu will get bloc from borno,yobe kwara.they will also cancel each other in ss se
Re: Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off by stanluiz(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
alen4smith:
He is the deadliest among the five
Madam Ifeyinwa Ugwuanyi deadly grin

If na joke, abeg stop am.
Re: Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off by Mccullum: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
JAGABAN 2023 IS THE BEST OPTION FOR NAIJA.
Re: Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off by AstroG: 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

Atiku and Tinubu will cancel each other in ne nw.whoever wins will be narrow.atiku will have bloc from Adamawa while tinubu will get bloc from borno,yobe kwara.they will also cancel each other in ss se

Asiwaju may not get bloc of votes in Kwara as u tink cause of Saraki + the unending fight between the Governor and Lai Mohammed

Which SS states do you have confidence that Asiwaju will win??
Re: Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off by garfield1: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
AstroG:

Asiwaju may not get bloc of votes in Kwara as u tink cause of Saraki + the unending fight between the Governor and Lai Mohammed

Which SS states do you have confidence that Asiwaju will win??

In 2019,saraki as senate president,dg of atiku campaign and control of kwara govt couldn't stop buhari from getting bloc votes.now that he is a nobody,how will he stop tinubu from the majority Yoruba tribe? Both the governor and Lai Mohammed group plus kwara sdp are solidly behind tinubu.their fight is just about guber.
With the level of campaign and mobilization in cross river my state,apc can win narrowly.in 2019,buhari got 40% in bayelsa and Lyon won the guber polls before court removed him.tinubu can also win that state.if wike backs tinubu fully and amechi supports him,tinubu can win rivers
Re: Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off by Tesab13r: 1:45am On Jan 27, 2023
Jgdv

Re: Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off by georgeakins: 7:01am On Jan 27, 2023
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
All These one are confused clowns
See how Wike is looking sick and lean compared to before all because of bitterness consuming him

If bitterness is the reason he's looking lean and sick, then everyone in Ibo land is supposed to be lean and sick.
Re: Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off by AstroG: 9:07am On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

In 2019,saraki as senate president,dg of atiku campaign and control of kwara govt couldn't stop buhari from getting bloc votes.now that he is a nobody,how will he stop tinubu from the majority Yoruba tribe? Both the governor and Lai Mohammed group plus kwara sdp are solidly behind tinubu.their fight is just about guber.
With the level of campaign and mobilization in cross river my state,apc can win narrowly.in 2019,buhari got 40% in bayelsa and Lyon won the guber polls before court removed him.tinubu can also win that state.if wike backs tinubu fully and amechi supports him,tinubu can win rivers

If am to remember vividly,it was APC that brought out ‘O to ge’ slogan to chase out Saraki🤔. I don’t think Wike will support Tinubu openly(even if he wants to) cause of his political career. I’m still marveled that Rotimi is Still yet to openly campaign for Tinubu in Rivers state. SS states will be a divided group cause of Wike and Atiku fight,and Rivers state always give PDP presidential warning candidate a million+ votes every election
Re: Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off by garfield1: 9:19am On Jan 27, 2023
AstroG:

If am to remember vividly,it was APC that brought out ‘O to ge’ slogan to chase out Saraki🤔. I don’t think Wike will support Tinubu openly(even if he wants to) cause of his political career. I’m still marveled that Rotimi is Still yet to openly campaign for Tinubu in Rivers state. SS states will be a divided group cause of Wike and Atiku fight,and Rivers state always give PDP presidential warning candidate a million+ votes every election

My brother,it seems you are very intelligent and objective.you dont reason sentimsntally even though you support obi and dislike tinubu.you remind me of pazisnza and udopasa.
Before the otoge slang, the opposition has been threatening to sack saraki right from when he betrayed his father.his candidate was said to have lost in 2011 but used the government machinery to rig.in 2015,the buhari tsunami helped him retain power.2019 was just the right time to remove him so it is beyond otoge.it has been brewing.otoge became the immediate cause,spark,trigger, final nail.again,obi will take from pdp small remaining votes...

Wike and other g 5 will not support tinubu or obi openly esp with the suspension of fayose and nnamani camps.they will do so only on election day.as far as they are in pdp,they will be cautious.
Like I've always said,ss will be a battleground like the nc.no party will sweep votes.amachi was present in two tinubu campaigns.I think he is still aggrieved at how he lost.it seems the cabal promised him the ticket snd he is still shocked.again,the recent romance between apc and tinubu plus tinubu supporting Abe in sdp can be another factor but as far as wike remains in pdp,he has no choice than to work for apc.when tinubu visits rivers,it will become clearer.
Re: Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off by AstroG: 9:41am On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

My brother,it seems you are very intelligent and objective.you dont reason sentimsntally even though you support obi and dislike tinubu.you remind me of pazisnza and udopasa.
Before the otoge slang, the opposition has been threatening to sack saraki right from when he betrayed his father.his candidate was said to have lost in 2011 but used the government machinery to rig.in 2015,the buhari tsunami helped him retain power.2019 was just the right time to remove him so it is beyond otoge.it has been brewing.otoge became the immediate cause,spark,trigger, final nail.again,obi will take from pdp small remaining votes...

Wike and other g 5 will not support tinubu or obi openly esp with the suspension of fayose and nnamani camps.they will do so only on election day.as far as they are in pdp,they will be cautious.
Like I've always said,ss will be a battleground like the nc.no party will sweep votes.amachi was present in two tinubu campaigns.I think he is still aggrieved at how he lost.it seems the cabal promised him the ticket snd he is still shocked.again,the recent romance between apc and tinubu plus tinubu supporting Abe in sdp can be another factor but as far as wike remains in pdp,he has no choice than to work for apc.when tinubu visits rivers,it will become clearer.

Lol,I don’t like putting sentiments while having a meaningful discussion. And if I sense one,I will just end it

It was after that O to ge,that Saraki’s Family lost the grip they had at the Government house(more like Godfathers),but nobody shouldn’t undermine Bukola,now that he has reconciled with his sister Gbemi.

I know for sure that Makinde would hv openly supported Tinubu f not for the fact that he is going for a second tenure,just as Ortom did to Obi on 25th.

Lemme be honest with u,if am to place a bet,I would say that Wike is more tilted to Tinubu than to Obi.

The G5 re confused on who to support as a unit,so I think it’s best left for them not to make it open yet.

Do you know that Nnamani was in political exile for good 12yrs b4 gburugbu brought him back in 2018,then gave him PDP senatorial ticket
Re: Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off by garfield1: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2023
AstroG:

Lol,I don’t like putting sentiments while having a meaningful discussion. And if I sense one,I will just end it

It was after that O to ge,that Saraki’s Family lost the grip they had at the Government house(more like Godfathers),but nobody shouldn’t undermine Bukola,now that he has reconciled with his sister Gbemi.

I know for sure that Makinde would hv openly supported Tinubu f not for the fact that he is going for a second tenure,just as Ortom did to Obi on 25th.

Lemme be honest with u,if am to place a bet,I would say that Wike is more tilted to Tinubu than to Obi.

The G5 re confused on who to support as a unit,so I think it’s best left for them not to make it open yet.

Do you know that Nnamani was in political exile for good 12yrs b4 gburugbu brought him back in 2018,then gave him PDP senatorial ticket

I dont know how to end meaningless discussions,I like winning arguments with superior points.gbemi might have reunited with saraki but she is supporting tinubu.again,saraki support for atiku is not as strong as in 2019 plus the pdp candidates in kwara are uninspiring.the people may have issues with the gov but they are generally ok with tinubu.

Yes I know that wike prefers tinubu alongside makinde.that disagreement on a consensus is one of the reasons they can't settle for one candidate.

I won't say nnamani was in exile.I will say Sullivan caged him politically same way t.a orji did to ouk till he joined apc.he contested twice under smaller parties for senate but was allegedly rigged out.but generally,nnamani is popular compared to the useless gilbert nnaji.he can win his ward and influence some votes for tinubu same way ezea,odo and sen fidel ayogu did for buhari.I dont think nnamani will support tinubu if ugwuanyi is not secretly supporting him afterall ugwuanyi has been silent....
Re: Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off by zionstaar75: 11:03am On Jan 27, 2023
ictplotter:

So who collect Buhari northern 18milliion votes?
nobody can collect Buhari votes,is atiku just contesting?everybody go share am
Re: Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off by AstroG: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

I dont know how to end meaningless discussions,I like winning arguments with superior points.gbemi might have reunited with saraki but she is supporting tinubu.again,saraki support for atiku is not as strong as in 2019 plus the pdp candidates in kwara are uninspiring.the people may have issues with the gov but they are generally ok with tinubu.

Yes I know that wike prefers tinubu alongside makinde.that disagreement on a consensus is one of the reasons they can't settle for one candidate.

I won't say nnamani was in exile.I will say Sullivan caged him politically same way t.a orji did to ouk till he joined apc.he contested twice under smaller parties for senate but was allegedly rigged out.but generally,nnamani is popular compared to the useless gilbert nnaji.he can win his ward and influence some votes for tinubu same way ezea,odo and sen fidel ayogu did for buhari.I dont think nnamani will support tinubu if ugwuanyi is not secretly supporting him afterall ugwuanyi has been silent....

I’m don’t know much about Kwara state politics so,I don’t have much to say.

Exactly,that’s the only problem in G5 now. Cause Wike and Makinde is tilting towards Tinubu,while Ortom and Ikpeazu(with what I heard underground through a reliable source in Government house)is for Obi,it’s only Ugwuanyi that i presumed is confused cause of Nnamani insistence in supporting Tinubu and what the Enugu youths will say when he openly supports Tinubu. Nnamani can only influence his ward but not his Local Government,besides Okey Ezea is no longer in APC(might be wrong tho).

I put it to you that Chimaroke was in political exile for years,he only reappeared in 2015 with one party like that to contest for Senatorial ticket. All through Sullivan tenure,nobody knew his whereabouts

Gilbert Nnaji is not useless(no human being is),though he may not be outspoken at the federal level but he comes from a strong political family. And that year he lost his wife,he also lost his ticket to return back. And it was the deal between Ebeano and Gburus(Ebeano will be given senatorial automatic ticket while Gburu will be given consensus ticket to vie for second tenure)

There’s someone making gaint strides in Enugu APC that I was expecting you to call
Re: Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off by garfield1: 11:50am On Jan 27, 2023
AstroG:

I’m don’t know much about Kwara state politics so,I don’t have much to say.

Exactly,that’s the only problem in G5 now. Cause Wike and Makinde is tilting towards Tinubu,while Ortom and Ikpeazu(with what I heard underground through a reliable source in Government house)is for Obi,it’s only Ugwuanyi that i presumed is confused cause of Nnamani insistence in supporting Tinubu and what the Enugu youths will say when he openly supports Tinubu. Nnamani can only influence his ward but not his Local Government,besides Okey Ezea is no longer in APC(might be wrong tho).

I put it to you that Chimaroke was in political exile for years,he only reappeared in 2015 with one party like that to contest for Senatorial ticket. All through Sullivan tenure,nobody knew his whereabouts

Gilbert Nnaji is not useless(no human being is),though he may not be outspoken at the federal level but he comes from a strong political family. And that year he lost his wife,he also lost his ticket to return back. And it was the deal between Ebeano and Gburus(Ebeano will be given senatorial automatic ticket while Gburu will be given consensus ticket to vie for second tenure)

There’s someone making gaint strides in Enugu APC that I was expecting you to call

Generally if tinubu doesn't win,I am fine with obi but not atiku...

I dont know that much about Enugu but I believe that with the usual pdp voters going obi with many in pdp like nnamani,uboso,onoh etc with tinubu,tinubu should beat atiku here.buhari surprisingly got 50k when pdp was united and ekweremmadu was around but now,they are divided for atiku...

What I know is that when Sullivan became gov,he made nnamani irrelevant.when I said nnaji is useless,I meant he has no influence.he cannot influence the masses or win his ward.he is politically irrelevant,doesbt command followers like nnamani or chime.he is very unpopular.

Are you referring to edeoga or frank nweke? I dont know why apc is so useless and disunited in Enugu despite having ken nnamani,chime,odo,ayogu,eneukwu,onyeama etc
I heard mbah is not ugwuanyi candidate.labour lmight win Enugu guber
Re: Governor Ugwanyi Hosts PDP G-5 Governors Ahead Of Enugu PDP Campaign Flag-Off by ajakuai(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
Krublog:

It's a pity what they are going through...

Create a thread for it please.

Mods couldn't let me post because it's a new account. I lost my old account 13yrs ago.

So I just visit and read here without posting ever since

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) / Nigerian Govt Mulls Creation Of New Ministry Of Defence / Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.