Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

They Shot His Head In Broad Day Light Blackaxe Vs Eiye South Africa PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Shot His Head In Broad Day Light Blackaxe Vs Eiye South Africa PICS (2209 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Video Footage Captures Robbers Operating In Broad Day Light In Benin (Video) / Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue After They Shot A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Shot His Head In Broad Day Light Blackaxe Vs Eiye South Africa PICS by Anticultism: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
Add Nigerianview on whatsap

+393510508283

In the on goin cult war between Blackaxe and Eiye in johannesburg South Africa

Re: They Shot His Head In Broad Day Light Blackaxe Vs Eiye South Africa PICS by Anticultism: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
When South Africa start deporting Nigerians over these cult killings you know who to blame

5 Likes

Re: They Shot His Head In Broad Day Light Blackaxe Vs Eiye South Africa PICS by Creamypie(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
Anticultism:
Add Nigerianview on whatsap

+393510508283

In the on goin cult war between Blackaxe and Eiye in johannesburg South Africa
very good they should keep canceling themselves. The more they die the less problems for we the living to face. But i never see your statues update nah

2 Likes

Re: They Shot His Head In Broad Day Light Blackaxe Vs Eiye South Africa PICS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:49am On Jan 27, 2023
Creamypie:
very good they should keep canceling themselves. The more they die the less problems for we the living to face. But i never see your statues update nah
Not in another man's country... They should get their ass back to their shithole and do their thing.. 😁😁

Loud Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: They Shot His Head In Broad Day Light Blackaxe Vs Eiye South Africa PICS by Franzinni: 10:02am On Jan 27, 2023
Ded !!! What a waste ...
Re: They Shot His Head In Broad Day Light Blackaxe Vs Eiye South Africa PICS by Sultty(m): 7:32am On Jan 28, 2023
eh gawd
Re: They Shot His Head In Broad Day Light Blackaxe Vs Eiye South Africa PICS by Sorochi7: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2023
Why's it always blackaxe against others,if I may ask,hmmm

(1) (Reply)

End Sars Now " My Personal Experience" / Save Nigerian Soldiers: Delete These Malicious Chinese Loan Apps / The Bizarre Saga Of Botched Butt Enhancements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.