Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Inec Trying To Deny Me This Opportunity, What Should I Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Trying To Deny Me This Opportunity, What Should I Do (219 Views)

COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie / INEC Trying To Carry Out Osun Template On Nigeria / Borno IDPs: "Nigerian Soldiers Raped Us In Camps But We Were Forced To Deny It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Trying To Deny Me This Opportunity, What Should I Do by greatiyk4u(m): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Straight to point

I did PVC replacement request successfully
, but now INEC/NYSC members at the ward and office of PVC collection centre are claiming that my PVC may have not been printed and can't find it.

The main point is that I have been selected for the position of one of the campaign council members for Governorship candidate and PVC is a basic requirement for the post.

Please is there any link to know the status of my PVC whether truly not printed or even hijacked by political opponents in my ward who were collecting people PVC in the disguise that they know them

Please I need urgent guide as this will cost me the opportunity and equally deny Peter Obi one assured vote

Mod please help with FP
Mynd44
Seun
Re: Inec Trying To Deny Me This Opportunity, What Should I Do by sweetonugbu: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Go to their head office in the state.

1 Like

Re: Inec Trying To Deny Me This Opportunity, What Should I Do by superCleanworks(m): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
greatiyk4u:

The main point is that I have been selected for the position of one of the campaign council members for Governorship candidate and PVC is a basic requirement for the post.

dem don promise una money abi? grin
chai

1 Like

Re: Inec Trying To Deny Me This Opportunity, What Should I Do by greatiyk4u(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
superCleanworks:

dem don promise una money abi? grin
chai

Money for stewardship

(1) (Reply)

Between The Hate And Love Of Tinubu / BREAKING: CBN Extends Deadline For Use Of Old Naira Notes / Highlight Of Ganduje Infrastructural Development In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.