Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Feeling Sleepy While Driving - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Feeling Sleepy While Driving (682 Views)

How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? / FRSC: Using Google Map While Driving Is A Serious Offence / Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Sleepy While Driving by RoadMozart(m): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
If you regularly feel sleepy while driving or you find yourself feeling drowsy. The following may most likely be the cause.

1. Accumulated stress, you've overworked yourself, so your body system is trying to induce sleep in you, in order to help your entire system rejuvenate.

2. Coupled with the accumulated stress, you might need to go for malaria test and possible treatments.

3. Your immune system is over stretched, due to lack of enough rest period, poor eating habit and too much junk food. You must rest properly, take a day off an rest. Eat well and eat right, Biggi and Gala no be food.

4. Lack of adequate vitamins in the system, normally in this part of the world, we hardly eat balanced diets, so our immune system is always in short supply of the needed vitamins to work in other to defend and keep us save from any attack, so try and include some supplement capsule (like wellMen) in your daily intake. It helps to replenish the needed vitals in our systems.

Please try and form the habit of taking a day off to rest, no online or offline work, if possible, don't even drive around that day, advisably stay indoor all through sleep, wake up and rest.

Do some minimal exercise, walk around, jog if you can, do some stretching, trek to some places within your vicinity

Finally, take a lot of water, the importance of water is so much, it does a lot of wonder to our body system.

Your safety behind the wheel is your full responsibility.

3 Likes

Re: Feeling Sleepy While Driving by nymphomaniac(m): 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
RoadMozart:
If you regularly feel sleepy while driving or you find yourself feeling drowsy. The following may most likely be the cause.

1. Accumulated stress, you've overworked yourself, so your body system is trying to induce sleep in you, in order to help your entire system rejuvenate.

2. Coupled with the accumulated stress, you might need to go for malaria test and possible treatments.

3. Your immune system is over stretched, due to lack of enough rest period, poor eating habit and too much junk food. You must rest properly, take a day off an rest. Eat well and eat right, Biggi and Gala no be food.

4. Lack of adequate vitamins in the system, normally in this part of the world, we hardly eat balanced diets, so our immune system is always in short supply of the needed vitamins to work in other to defend and keep us save from any attack, so try and include some supplement capsule (like wellMen) in your daily intake. It helps to replenish the needed vitals in our systems.

Please try and form the habit of taking a day off to rest, no online or offline work, if possible, don't even drive around that day, advisably stay indoor all through sleep, wake up and rest.

Do some minimal exercise, walk around, jog if you can, do some stretching, trek to some places within your vicinity

Finally, take a lot of water, the importance of water is so much, it does a lot of wonder to our body system.

Your safety behind the wheel is your full responsibility.
good thread. Please park by the road and sleep if you feel sleepy while driving. Better late than the late.

@seun please move to front page
Re: Feeling Sleepy While Driving by josephsm823(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
nymphomaniac:
good thread. Please park by the road and sleep if you feel sleepy while driving. Better late than the late.

@seun please move to front page
This is what I do mostly. I rather park and take a short sleep. Na so sleep wan carry me enter under tailer along Ibadan expressway. Since that time I must park and sleep small o. I no fit come kill myself.
Last time I was traveling to Akure, I parked up to 4 times. LoL

(1) (Reply)

California Legalizes Google’s Driverless Car On Public Roads / Temperature Gauge / Safest Place To Drive In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.