Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

APC To Punish Organising Secretary, Adewale Over Missing Bullion Vans Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Punish Organising Secretary, Adewale Over Missing Bullion Vans Comment (478 Views)

APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment / PDP Moves To Remove Organising Secretary Over Incompetence, Arrogance / Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC To Punish Organising Secretary, Adewale Over Missing Bullion Vans Comment by nairavsdollars(f): 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

The Lagos state chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) on Thursday said it will mete out appropriate sanction on Ayodele Adewale, its Organising Secretary, over his statement on the two bullion vans driving into the residence of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu hours before the 2019 presidential election.

Adewale, in an interview on Arise TV had that the bullion vans were going to another location but missed their way to Tinubu’s Bourdillon home.

“On the bullion van or no bullion van and all of that, I think that matter has been put to rest. There was no money in the bullion van. The bullion vans that even came missed their way to have come there.

“I was in that house on that very day and it was not on an election day. The bullion vans missed their way to have come there,” he said.

Speaking with DAILY INDEPENDENT, a senior official of the party who spoke on condition of anonymity said Adewale only expressed his personal opinion and not that of the party.

He further said Adewale, a former chairman of Amuwo-Odofin Local Government will be sanctioned for granting the interview when he was not authorised to do so as it was not his jurisdiction.

" The Lagos APC never asked him to represent us at any interview. He only went there to embarrassment himself and not our party. Everything he said during the interview were his personal opinion. He neither spoke for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu nor for the party".

" Asiwaju Tinubu had already addressed the issue of the bullion vans and that settles it. Adewale is not his media aide or the spokesman of the party. He just wanted to be in the spotlight and for the wrong reasons".

" I'm certain disciplinary action will be taken against him because there is a directive from the leadership of the party to avoid granting interviews to Arise TV due to their hostile attitude to our presidential candidate. Adewale wilfully ignored that directives and he will pay for it. I think he just made the greatest mistake of his political life" he said.

https://independent.ng/apc-to-punish-organising-secretary-adewale-over-missing-bullion-van-comment/

Re: APC To Punish Organising Secretary, Adewale Over Missing Bullion Vans Comment by God1000(m): 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lol, bullion Van wahala

1 Like

Re: APC To Punish Organising Secretary, Adewale Over Missing Bullion Vans Comment by Jashub: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
Defending Tinubu must be the hardest job in the world grin

3 Likes

Re: APC To Punish Organising Secretary, Adewale Over Missing Bullion Vans Comment by Ofunaofu: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: APC To Punish Organising Secretary, Adewale Over Missing Bullion Vans Comment by hisexcellency34: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
The idiot asslicker thinks he was talking to fools.
Re: APC To Punish Organising Secretary, Adewale Over Missing Bullion Vans Comment by greatiyk4u(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
I am marvelled how People who support Timunu have the conscience to do so and sleep peacefully in the night

It takes too much confidence and courage to achieve that feat.

1 Like

Re: APC To Punish Organising Secretary, Adewale Over Missing Bullion Vans Comment by Racoon(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
grin it is today APC iberiberism @ brazen display of open resentiment for the sensibility by lying shamelessly to Nigerians started? Senseless damage control still doing more damage
Re: APC To Punish Organising Secretary, Adewale Over Missing Bullion Vans Comment by Jflex07(m): 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubu urrchins are trying walahi.. Well,will you blame them? Most of them, if not all have to feed and surviive this hard times,so therefore they must keep licking Tinubu hairy ass just to survive.

1 Like

Re: APC To Punish Organising Secretary, Adewale Over Missing Bullion Vans Comment by Racoon(m): 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
"....On the bullion van or no bullion van and all of that, I think that matter has been put to rest. There was no money in the bullion van. The bullion vans that even came missed their way to have come there.

“I was in that house on that very day and it was not on an election day. The bullion vans missed their way to have come there....."
Re: APC To Punish Organising Secretary, Adewale Over Missing Bullion Vans Comment by Victorclean1: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Maka why?
Re: APC To Punish Organising Secretary, Adewale Over Missing Bullion Vans Comment by bennybuhari: 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
I pray bullion van loaded with money miss way to my house ooo Insha Allah
Re: APC To Punish Organising Secretary, Adewale Over Missing Bullion Vans Comment by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lol. APC is a mafia organisation

1 Like

Re: APC To Punish Organising Secretary, Adewale Over Missing Bullion Vans Comment by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Adewale don buy marketi o. Na who send am message? grin
Re: APC To Punish Organising Secretary, Adewale Over Missing Bullion Vans Comment by Massiveglory: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
Adewale, the young boy emilokan inlaw that became a man through amuwo-ofofin coffers.

Those of us who know adewale cannot be surprised with the gibberish that came out from him.
Amuwo-odofin has not forgiven him.
Re: APC To Punish Organising Secretary, Adewale Over Missing Bullion Vans Comment by bennybuhari: 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Na eye service him dey do nah
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Adewale don buy marketi o. Na who send am message? grin

(1) (Reply)

Cnn Interviews Peter Obi Again / Tinubu Vs Buhari: Is The Cold War Turning Into A Real War? / Is El-rufai Trying To Use "Can't Win Technique" Against Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.