Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Peter Obi Or Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Or Tinubu (267 Views)

NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major / Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? / Shangisa Landlords Responsible For Magodo Take-Over, Not Lagos Govt Or Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Or Tinubu by chrisxxx(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
The next president is in-between the above mentioned names. Hmmm anything contrary may be too difficult for Nigeria to handle. The north should strategically negotiate with them and insure their interest. They can't afford to contend with both south east and South West. They have always used one side to counterbalance the other.
However Anything that makes east and west to be on same page against north won't mean well for Nigeria.
Save this.
I am a son of a prophet.
Re: Peter Obi Or Tinubu by Obidient1: 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
No Mistakes
Re: Peter Obi Or Tinubu by Obidient1: 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
PETER OBI we know

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Or Tinubu by yarimo(m): 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Obidient1:
PETER OBI we know

Re: Peter Obi Or Tinubu by Eteka1(m): 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Or Tinubu by habsydiamond(m): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Obi please.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Or Tinubu by 2elliot: 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
If not for the irritant Yoruba moslems that have made politics a dirty thing, especially considering what they did to Goodluck, and their hatred for the igbos, I would have said power should come to the south by any means, and that anybody between Tinubu and Obi should win. But I don't trust the Yoruba Muslims and Tinubu to protect the interest of the igbos, especially security wise. Those dirty agberos will release hell on innocent igbos should Tinubu wins. The lives and properties of the igbos will not be safe under Tinubu, as he is a very vindictive man. And again, that will embolden the agberos to show more wickedness. And those set of yorubas will set the unity of the South on fire, as they will feel that they don't need the South South and South East in anything. That potends danger, as despite our divisions, we still need one another, especially against any external aggression. Our unity in the south has a lot of potentials that we have only lacked foresight to utilise yet.
So, those are major reasons why I want Obi to win, as he will help to cool down the hot atmosphere in every corner, and both the North, SS, middle belt, SW, SE, will be protected under Obi without favour or malice.
Meanwhile, I don't also trust Atiku to really have the interest of the entire south, especially security wise. Atiku candidacy may likely see more killing, and he will do nothing but send fake condolences messages. And he may use divide and conquer means against the South. He might align with the SE in order to make the SW jealous, or vice versa. Or, even try to be vindictive against Wike and his G5 members, which may heat up the polity in the South, which may cause further divisions and chaos.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Declares Oyetola Osun Gov / We Igbo Insist On Southern Presidency / Seun What's The Criteria For Threads To Be On Front Page???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.