Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

I'd love to watch Shanty Town (Movie ) because Chidi Mokeme is Casted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'd love to watch Shanty Town (Movie ) because Chidi Mokeme is Casted (428 Views)

Chidi Mokeme Says He Suffered From Bell's Palsy Which Made Him Quit Acting / Chidi Mokeme's Sister And Cousin Are Dead (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'd love to watch Shanty Town (Movie ) because Chidi Mokeme is Casted by constancefriday(m): 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Where and where and where are they showing the movie "Shanty Town"? I'd love to watch that movie because I saw Chidi Mokeme among the cast.

It's been long I watched him act!
He's been on the acting reserve seat for quite a while now.

He's really an excellent Actor.

I want to commend RMD & co. for casting him.

I'd rush to any cinema watch the movie "Shanty Town" being shown.

Some Folks who've seen it say it's super duper interesting! Wow Nollywood has truly evolved!

Is it a movie or TV series? Pls let me know.

Thanks!

Yours Sincerely;
Dr Constance C. Friday Ani

Lover of good movies.

How many block buster movies have you watched just because you saw at least one favorite actor or actress among the cast?

1 Share

Re: I'd love to watch Shanty Town (Movie ) because Chidi Mokeme is Casted by constancefriday(m): 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
constancefriday:
Where and where and where are they showing the movie "Shanty Town"? I'd love to watch that movie because I saw Chidi Mokeme among the cast.

It's been long I watched him act!
He's been on the acting reserve seat for quite a while now.

He's really an excellent Actor.

I want to commend RMD & co. for casting him.

I'd rush to any cinema watch the movie "Shanty Town" being shown.

Some Folks who've seen it say it's super duper interesting! Wow Nollywood has truly evolved!

Is it a movie or TV series? Pls let me know.

Thanks!

Yours Sincerely;
Dr Constance C. Friday Ani

Lover of good movies.

How many block buster movies have you watched just because you saw at least one favorite actor or actress among the cast?

(1) (Reply)

Portable Dragging TG Omori, And He Finally Accepted / Peter Psquare Fumes – You Need Serious Deliverance / Young Lebron James Fan Star Struck When The Basketball Star Sits Next To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.