Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) (29171 Views)

Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) / Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After / Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by Shapeaso: 8:39am On Jan 27, 2023
Aboki don use her for money ritual.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2023
The irony of life. My condolences to her bereaved husband and the family.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by morakakin(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2023
I hate hearing this kind of news.R.I.P cry
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by izubext007: 8:46am On Jan 27, 2023
Not our portion.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by Mimizebi(f): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2023
robinso01:

Same thing I wanted to say, it's very common to North, I don't know why

Una don start again, death happens everywhere and everytime
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2023
post=120409919:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/nigerian-woman-dies-one-month-after-her-wedding.html

you sure say no be una kill this woman, so una go see news publish?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by Iamziggy: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2023
Election would come and go una pepper go rest.
agulion:
Voting Tinubu and APC will bring more death and wahala, don't vote for Tinubu. Rip to the girl
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:08am On Jan 27, 2023
gaby:
Most of these obituaries shortly after wedding seem to be coming from our Northern region. Just thinking out loud.

Sad news.

It happens everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by robinso01(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2023
Mimizebi:

I don't deny the fact that people die everywhere,but the situation of dying immediately after wedding that I've read most happened mostly in North

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by Bintdawood(f): 9:18am On Jan 27, 2023
‎إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعون

May Allah (S.W.T) Grant Her Jannah And Grant Sabr To All Of The Family. Ameen Ya Rabb😢
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by spiceadole: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2023
At least,she died a MRS.

A woman being buried and only men surrounding to the place .. Islam!
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by Originalsly: 9:23am On Jan 27, 2023
Hmmmm ..... son of the Minister of Police Affairs.... wife looking all hale and hearty on wedding day ..... dies two weeks after .... and not a word on cause of death? .... not even speculation? I'm 99% sure the husband is responsible for her death.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by Bintdawood(f): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2023
Mimizebi:

Leave them abegg. Some of them will go to the extent of insulting islam seff, you just wait and see.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by ScrollReport: 9:37am On Jan 27, 2023
Shapeaso:
Aboki don use her for money ritual.

One of my December 2022 brides
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by therealesttin(m): 10:24am On Jan 27, 2023
gaby:
Most of these obituaries shortly after wedding seem to be coming from our Northern region. Just thinking out loud.

Sad news.

Thought same thing as soon as I saw the news
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2023
CheedyJ:

You derive pleasure in sharing bad news ba, anyway na ur hustle sha

NIGERIA Is Very Hard Bro, Man Must Hustle
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by Chee59(f): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2023
TheChameleon:
angry

RIP. Maybe she was a sickler.

And not to sensationalise... the kind burantashi aphrodisiac some of the young grooms use to try to impress their new bride....

Seen cases of brides hospitalised as a result. shocked

Why pound someone's daughter like she owes you money ?
Na only SS dey die? Stop talking like an illiterate.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by Killermamba: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2023
post=120409927:
Another Terrible News Right Now In Nigeria

Proudly Brought To You By

Listen to splashfm on fb from 10am to get more terrifying news

The world isn't a fair place
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by seanery: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2023
Election don come

gaby:

Sad news.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by TheChameleon: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2023
Chee59:

Na only SS dey die? Stop talking like an illiterate.

"MAYBE"

Don't be daft like your father

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2023
CheedyJ:

You derive pleasure in sharing bad news ba, anyway na ur hustle sha

He just wants to make money
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2023
post=120409927:
Another Terrible News Right Now In Nigeria

Proudly Brought To You By

So we should fry yam because you bring terrible news? Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by nwajesus12(m): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2023
post=120409972:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
will you keep quiet? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by Japastic: 11:57am On Jan 27, 2023
Allah ya jikan ta.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by Chee59(f): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
TheChameleon:

I am daft like my father
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by sanjayjangam(m): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Thank you for sharing this article with us. you may also want to see my article also that is related to your article. you can read it here. Good Morning Images
Motivational Quotes in Hindi
Love Quotes In Marathi
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by TheChameleon: 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
Chee59:

grin

Read out what you wrote.... I agree wholeheartedly.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
RIP
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (Photos) by Pacesetter2021: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Why are newly married people dying anyhow in the north?? It is now very suspicious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs / Gunmen Kidnap Oyintari Ajanami In Bayelsa / Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.