Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions (955 Views)

Federal High Court Dismisses Fourth Case Challenging Tinubu’s Candidacy / 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs / 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by lapo(m): 12:35am On Jan 27, 2023
Dear Nairalnder, I am a Jagabanist to the core. Am here to help clear any doubts anyone may have about the candidacy of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. There are already frequently asked questions concerning his health status, his education, his native town, wealth, his religion, his same faith ticket, his mental capacity to rule and so on. While many of these questions are politically motivated, some people genuinely want to be sure of who they are voting for amongst the plethora of candidates. I will be calm to answer these questions. Trust other numerous Batified fellows will also to provide superior arguments. Thanks. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by yarimo(m): 1:08am On Jan 27, 2023
Stella77:
Tinubu can never win this election am the one telling you guy's this, peter obi is the best man to rule Nigeria

👇🏿👇🏾 Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me for any field of writing with good quality 💬💬🖥️🖥️

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by Finneseguy1(m): 1:56am On Jan 27, 2023
Leg dey shake , hand dey shake , baba wey no well em dey shout emi lokan

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by gaby(m): 2:06am On Jan 27, 2023
Please, what is the meaning of the words your candidate keeps churning out e.g

Bulabalablublu

Gberagagberaga gazelle

Why was he licking/Tasting the microphone instead of testing the microphone the way our local obito musicians used to do it for example...hello, 1, 2 kpeash testing the microphone...

grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by Moh247: 3:48am On Jan 27, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by kk2027: 4:10am On Jan 27, 2023
Do you know him more than this woman below. Check the link for the full story

She said, “Asiwaju that I sat with for two hours, he slept most of the time, it was Bisi Akande that I was really talking to. Most importantly he is not only physically unfit, he is mentally unfit, whether we want it or not, this is the truth. It’s not that I hate him, I respect him because I have heard of one or two people that he assisted which is good.

“I sat with him for two hours in London, when you talk of green, he will give you an answer of red, he can’t even decipher, he has very serious dementia, I believe he has Alzheimer’s because he cannot even hold a cup of tea"

Source
https://www.nairaland.com/7538459/confirmation-tinubus-severe-dementia-means

3 Likes

Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by orisa37: 5:27am On Jan 27, 2023
WHAT IS EMILOKAN? WHAT ARE ITS OBJECTIVES? IS OSINBAJO NOT MORE LEARNED AND ASTUTE THAN TINUBU? THEY ARE BOTH YORUBAS AND A SERVING VICE PRESIDENT IS OBVIOUSLY MORE RELEVANT TO MOVING A STATE FORWARD THAN A COMMONER. THE ONE IS A WIZARD AT 65 AND THE OTHER A WITCH AT 70.
NIGERIA RONU.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS

3 Likes

Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:31am On Jan 27, 2023
Just like your master, you are not proactive at all!

You just have to steal other people's ideas

7 Likes

Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by technicallyrich(m): 5:34am On Jan 27, 2023
What is the meaning of balablue and why is the town hall different from balablue.
Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by lapo(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2023
Stella77:
Tinubu can never win this election am the one telling you guy's this, peter obi is the best man to rule Nigeria

👇🏿👇🏾 Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me for any field of writing with good quality 💬💬🖥️🖥️

You are free to support your candidate but read the piece to know why Tinubu is better than Obi

The difference between Tinubu and Obi is quite easy to decipher. Tinubu built a party from down up until it became a national and a ruling party. Obi had a chance of transforming his APGA party from its regional outlook to a national party. But what did he do? He abandoned the party that earned him a governorship position. Think of Tinubu and Obi hypothetically as start up business men who were given equal amount of start up capital to trade in similar merchandise. While Tinubu was able to develop his business into a conglomerate through a step by step approach, Obi was caught marking time unable to grow his business. There is no basis for comparison between Tinubu and Obi because that would not be comparing like with like. Baba OBJ's letter endorsing Obi is the weakest and most watery letter he has written in his history of letter-writting. He's unable to adduce any tangible reason why people must support Obi. He has not even based his argument on performance but rather on whether a candidate is more or less saintly. The tone of his letter even suggests impending godfatherism in an event of Obi presidency.
Afe Babalola is a direct stooge of Saint OBJ. Their endorsements of was preplanned to follow one another. Nigerians can see through their game plan.
For me OBJ's letter is less of an endorsement for Obi but more of a resentment for Tinubu's popularity. OBJ hates smart guys. Tinubu is a smart guy.
This may be OBJ's last letter to the public.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by lapo(m): 7:37am On Jan 27, 2023
Finneseguy1:
Leg dey shake , hand dey shake , baba wey no well em dey shout emi lokan

Your response is laughable.
Who doesn't know that Asiwaju is the most hardworking presidential candidate. He has hopped from state to state canvasing for votes while standing. It suits your mind to think and believe he's a sick man. No problems if that makes you happy, remain in that thought.
Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:41am On Jan 27, 2023
Someone with a criminal record, Alzheimer's and Parkinson diseases cannot be the face of Nigeria in the 21st century.

4 Likes

Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by Workch: 7:43am On Jan 27, 2023
On what's grounds do you jagabanist claim that Tinubu built Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:49am On Jan 27, 2023
lapo:

Your response is laughable.
Who doesn't know that Asiwaju is the most hardworking presidential candidate. He has hopped from state to state canvasing for votes while standing. It suits your mind to think and believe he's a sick man. No problems if that makes you happy, remain in that thought.
He stated tripping over long before the campaigns please.

Most of you urchins only knew Tinubu by name name. You lots were never prepared to see that old age and sickness had ravaged the faculties of your god

1 Like

Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by BRIMBRAM: 7:54am On Jan 27, 2023
kk2027:

She said, “Asiwaju that I sat with for two hours, he slept most of the time, it was Bisi Akande that I was really talking to. Most importantly he is not only physically unfit, he is mentally unfit, whether we want it or not, this is the truth. It’s not that I hate him, I respect him because I have heard of one or two people that he assisted which is good.

“I sat with him for two hours in London, when you talk of green, he will give you an answer of red, he can’t even decipher, he has very serious dementia, I believe he has Alzheimer’s because he cannot even hold a cup of tea"

Source

Lol.... Buhari is dead, impasonated by Jibrin.
Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by lapo(m): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2023
kk2027:

Source

Ms Naja’atu Muhammad was a mole in APC. Her behaviour is so shameful. He abandoned APC claiming all the parties had no ideological differences and she was done with them all but the next day she was seeing hobnobbing with another party , PDP. Should anyone take whatever she says seriously again. People should stop name calling. Asiwaju is fit and able.
Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by Felabrity: 8:01am On Jan 27, 2023
Where will your Presidential candidate grant a local interview?

Let me guess Your answer: it's not important?

When will your candidate go for a townhall meeting to answer questions on security and economy of the country?

Your answer: it's irrelevant

Will your president ever go for a debate?

Your answer: Never

1 Like

Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by Felabrity: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2023
Stella77:

do you think a non-peter obi supporter will want to patronize you?
Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by odduduwa: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2023
lapo:

You are free to support your candidate but read the piece to know why Tinubu is better than Obi

The difference between Tinubu and Obi is quite easy to decipher. Tinubu built a party from down up until it became a national and a ruling party. Obi had a chance of transforming his APGA party from its regional outlook to a national party. But what did he do? He abandoned the party that earned him a governorship position. Think of Tinubu and Obi hypothetically as start up business men who were given equal amount of start up capital to trade in similar merchandise. While Tinubu was able to develop his business into a conglomerate through a step by step approach, Obi was caught marking time unable to grow his business. There is no basis for comparison between Tinubu and Obi because that would not be comparing like with like. Baba OBJ's letter endorsing Obi is the weakest and most watery letter he has written in his history of letter-writting. He's unable to adduce any tangible reason why people must support Obi. He has not even based his argument on performance but rather on whether a candidate is more or less saintly. The tone of his letter even suggests impending godfatherism in an event of Obi presidency.
Afe Babalola is a direct stooge of Saint OBJ. Their endorsements of was preplanned to follow one another. Nigerians can see through their game plan.
For me OBJ's letter is less of an endorsement for Obi but more of a resentment for Tinubu's popularity. OBJ hates smart guys. Tinubu is a smart guy.
This may be OBJ's last letter to the public.
copied from tinubu WhatsApp group

2 Likes

Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by uba1991: 8:10am On Jan 27, 2023
lapo:

Ms Naja’atu Muhammad was a mole in APC. Her behaviour is so shameful. He abandoned APC claiming all the parties had no ideological differences and she was done with them all but the next day she was seeing hobnobbing with another party , PDP. Should anyone take whatever she says seriously again. People should stop name calling. Asiwaju is fit and able.
Hajia najaatu said she is not a member of any party, she didn't join PDP.
Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:11am On Jan 27, 2023
Where is the mumu op

Answer the questions na
Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by techWriter3: 8:11am On Jan 27, 2023
Leg dey rattle , finger dey rattle , baba wey no well em dey shout emi lokan
Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by lapo(m): 8:12am On Jan 27, 2023
kk2027:

Source

Ms Naja’atu Muhammad was a mole in the APC. She abandoned APC claiming no ideological differences between all the political parties and that she was done with them all but the next day she was found hobnobbing with another party PDP. Should anyone take someone like seriously. If believing that Asiwaju who was actively campaigning for votes in Benue yesterday is sick makes you happy, please remain happy in your delusory thoughts.
Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by lapo(m): 8:13am On Jan 27, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Someone with a criminal record, Alzheimer's and Parkinson diseases cannot be the face of Nigeria in the 21st century.

All in your imaginations.
Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by lapo(m): 8:20am On Jan 27, 2023
Felabrity:
Where will your Presidential candidate grant a local interview?

Let me guess Your answer: it's not important?

When will your candidate go for a townhall meeting to answer questions on security and economy of the country?

Your answer: it's irrelevant

Will your president ever go for a debate?

Your answer: Never

What more do you want him to say than he's been saying. He was at CHATHAM HOUSE, he was at NESG and other places and he's been to different town hall meetings except Arise TV thmwhere he knew a trap was set.
Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:22am On Jan 27, 2023
lapo:

All in your imaginations.
You are DAF!
Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by lapo(m): 8:23am On Jan 27, 2023
Please leave Tinubu, the master strategist alone. What more does the world expect him to say at Chatham House besides what he has read in his address and said extemporaneously in his speech. So because no one has done that before, a Nigerian presidential candidate cannot be the first person to do it. Some people need to begin to think out of the box and stop imposing their thoughts as authority.
Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by lapo(m): 8:28am On Jan 27, 2023
uba1991:
Hajia najaatu said she is not a member of any party, she didn't join PDP.

She visited Atiku the following day and they took photo together. She's a mole.
That's a dirty politics.
Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by Felabrity: 8:38am On Jan 27, 2023
lapo:

What more do you want him to say than he's been saying. He was at CHATHAM HOUSE, he was at NESG and other places and he's been to different town hall meetings except Arise TV thmwhere he knew a trap was set.
so Chatham house has turned to local media?
How many common Nigerians know wtf Chatham house is?

what about channels tv?
Is that also a trap?

1 Like

Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by lapo(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
On what's grounds do you jagabanist claim that Tinubu built Lagos?

He built Lagos through continuity and consistent execution of the blueprint for development. No other state has been this lucky.
Re: Superior Arguments Supporting Tinubu Candidacy: Ask Your Questions by Workch: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2023
lapo:

He built Lagos through continuity and consistent execution of the blueprint for development. No other state has been this lucky.
Okay, There was no Lagos before 1999?
Or Lagos was the least developed in Nigeria in 1998?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Structure Collapses Into PDP In Bauchi / Peter Obi Is At Eke Awka Market To Campaign, But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move / Obi’s Supporter Loses Over 1 Million Naira Worth Of Birds While Protecting Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.