Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko (2853 Views)

Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by Dikysmith1: 1:34am On Jan 27, 2023
Taking to her Instagram page on Thursday afternoon, Regina shared a screenshot of a $100,000 credit alert from her husband, SUPERS.ng learnt.

According to her, she only discovered moments ago that her husband had sent her the money the day before.

Appreciating her husband, she wrote,

β€œOkay !!!!!! I can’t believe an alert of 100,000 usd was sitting pretty in my account since yesterday afternoon and I’m just discovering this my husband has lots of mind blowing doings up his sleeve mehnnnnn thank you baby.”

SOURCE

https://supers.ng/regina-daniels-shows-off-100k-credit-alert-from-husband-ned-nwoko/

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by Finneseguy1(m): 1:40am On Jan 27, 2023
Mr Ned is a very Simple Man

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by theophorus(m): 1:45am On Jan 27, 2023
Must you post everything?

If dem Kidnap this Pikin and her husband now, una go dey talk abi.
Wetin you suppose just dey your dey, come dey enjoy your enjoy.

Well, I don forget say una need SM vali.

#Magbadura ooo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by Victorclean1: 1:51am On Jan 27, 2023
E

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by SultanOfPuna: 1:52am On Jan 27, 2023
This is why I believe there is No God
How can only few people be rich
But majority are poor
Abi God like am like that
Checkout the history of humans
Why are Majority suffering
Only few will be enjoying
And some stupid religious sheep will come and tell me that God exist.

I have seen children starve 24/7
If God truly exist
How can he keep quiet and watch
The inbalance of life on Earth
Only 10% are rich on earth
90% people on Earth are poor suffering, hurstling
The fact that this life is not balanced
Is 100% proof that God does not exist.

How can a loving caring God allow few people to be rich While 90% of people on earth are suffering.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by gaby(m): 2:29am On Jan 27, 2023
Only a grandpa with such an "alertable" doings can be called a baby....

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by Creamypie(m): 2:31am On Jan 27, 2023
She referred to Ned as "baby". So irritating

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by ahnie: 2:43am On Jan 27, 2023
Creamypie:
She referred to Ned as "baby". So irritating
Why does it sound **irritating**to you that she referred to her husband as baby?

Mind telling me?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by Creamypie(m): 2:51am On Jan 27, 2023
ahnie:

Why does it sound **irritating**to you that she referred to her husband as baby?

Mind telling me?
OK. Those of us who are born into wealth know that the reason a young girl will marry someone as old as her father or even older, is because of money. In other words, money is the basis for their union and not love deep within her. Hence, u see the text with such terms thanking him for money sent. Poor girls will not see anything odd in it cos they are broke and from broke homes, and thus of same feather. If Regina had met an equally loaded man who was 10 year older than her at same time she met Ned, she for reject his advances

14 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by ahnie: 2:57am On Jan 27, 2023
Creamypie:
OK. Those of us who are born into wealth know that the reason a young girl will marry someone as old as her father or even older, is because of money. In other words, money is the basis for their union and not love deep within her. Hence, u see the text with such terms thanking him for money sent. Poor girls will not see anything odd in it cos they are broke and from broke homes, and thus of same feather.
See how you summarized her up,your point may seemed valid to you only.
But I still feel we are all at liberty to call our other significant halves endearing names.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by GreatChizzy: 4:48am On Jan 27, 2023
Na this fake alert una dey use argue here so?

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by orisa37: 4:54am On Jan 27, 2023
Just using her hands to Romance her JOYSTICK. NED IS HERS, ISN'T IT?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by orisa37: 5:03am On Jan 27, 2023
regina-daniels-shows-off-$100k-credit-alert-from-husband-ned-nwoko .

It is more PATRIOTIC TO SHOW OFF N100'000K THAN $100K.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by Urheadmaster(m): 5:18am On Jan 27, 2023
πŸ‘€ what I'm seeing is jealousy all over you tongue
theophorus:
Must you post everything?

If dem Kidnap this Pikin and her husband now, una go dey talk abi.
Wetin you suppose just dey your dey, come dey enjoy your enjoy.

Well, I don forget say una need SM vali.

#Magbadura ooo.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by superCleanworks(m): 5:34am On Jan 27, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

so what do you want? you want God to come down from heaven and fill up everybody bank account?
God of magic

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by Fiscus105(m): 6:13am On Jan 27, 2023
This girl don't know that, she is indirectly causing toxic in couples relationships and marriages.

Anyway, I pity girls/wife that see the idiot as role model Sha.

Your husband is planning to represent people in the senate, instead for her to be posting how she assists women, children and less privileged. She is raising shoulder in public, meanwhile, I trust my naija people, they would still vote overwhelmingly for oppressor

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by Tallesty1(m): 7:11am On Jan 27, 2023
Thank you baby?

Sincerely speaking I was expecting something like "Thanks ancestor Darling or Elderly Sweetheart.......

Baby? Is that not an insult??

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by KingMack(m): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2023
This kind thing dey make woman wet for man...that's why if Ned dey knack her she go dey see I'm face like one cute guy wey carry six pack grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by mytime24(f): 7:50am On Jan 27, 2023
Ned her Atm

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by fidelmarshal199: 8:40am On Jan 27, 2023
Money laundering stuff. if you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by BigDawsNet: 9:06am On Jan 27, 2023
Wonderful

But I don't understand why people hav to put dia secrets out to the world to see...

Is it to claim big gal or just to show hustlers that they are loosers?

That mentality is silly and I wouldn't even post a recipt of my $10 purchased item online

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by Robertgreene1(m): 9:51am On Jan 27, 2023
This girl is depressed.....

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by henndukwe18: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2023
Finneseguy1:
Mr Ned is a very Simple Man
I know some guys go dial DT num

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by oz4real83(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2023
Is it the bank that will still write "BOO" as part of the name on the alert? They completely spelt the full name of the sender instead of abbreviating some part of the name, not even the bank name and the kind of transaction on the alert, she even added an exclamation mark to the credit alertshocked shocked angry sad. This alert looks like a forged one undecided

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2023
APC supporters! grin

If you like don't vote wisely this time, BOO will double it up!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
How can only few people be rich
But majority are poor
Abi God like am like that
Checkout the history of humans
Why are Majority suffering
Only few will be enjoying
And some stupid religious sheep will come and tell me that God exist.

I have seen children starve 24/7
If God truly exist
How can he keep quiet and watch
The inbalance of life on Earth
Only 10% are rich on earth
90% people on Earth are poor suffering, hurstling
The fact that this life is not balanced
Is 100% proof that God does not exist.

How can a loving caring God allow few people to be rich While 90% of people on earth are suffering.

Can you take the risk?
Didn't you see that he changed his faith and added Munir to his name?

There's God and he is watching, don't be deceived!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 27, 2023
oz4real83:
Is it the bank that will still write "BOO" as part of the name on the alert? Instead of writing "INFO" as short from of "INFORMATION

IFO = in favor of

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by oz4real83(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

IFO = in favor of
thanks for the correction πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by Patriotsleague: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
Casting the man.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by Rexymania(m): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
πŸ™„πŸ˜’πŸ€¨

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by RedpillAnalyst: 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
That is pre valentine's gift.

Let's do this valentine differently

https://www.nairaland.com/7541313/valentine-2023-no-simping-edition

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off $100k Credit Alert From Husband, Ned Nwoko by boldsleek: 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
I have said it before, Regina is the only Nigerian who has made a right decision.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Lord Olumba Olumba The Man Who Claim To Be Greater Than Jesus / Proof(d12) Is Dead / My Super Sweet 16 . . . The Hood Edition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.