Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,769 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

2012 Honda Accord Auto Folding Mirror Issues - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2012 Honda Accord Auto Folding Mirror Issues (820 Views)

See The Shocking Note , The Man Who Broke My Side Mirror Placed On My Windscreen / See What A Lagos Driver Was Seen Using As Side Mirror (photos) / Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2012 Honda Accord Auto Folding Mirror Issues by Whynow(m): 2:36am On Jan 27, 2023
My 2012 Honda Accord Folding Mirror is not working, and I do not want to give it to just anyone to fix. I require the services of a professional.

The driver side does not work, but the passenger side folds in when I insert the key into the ignition, which is the reverse case.

The correct operation should be ; to unfold when the car is unlocked or the key is inserted into the ignition, and fold when the car is locked or the key is removed from the ignition.

I'm pretty sure it's a module or wiring issue.
Please contact me if you can help. Gbagada, Lagos is the location.
Re: 2012 Honda Accord Auto Folding Mirror Issues by Prayfortheworld: 6:45am On Jan 27, 2023
Whynow:
My 2012 Honda Accord Folding Mirror is not working, and I do not want to give it to just anyone to fix. I require the services of a professional.

The driver side does not work, but the passenger side folds in when I insert the key into the ignition, which is the reverse case.

The correct operation should be ; to unfold when the car is unlocked or the key is inserted into the ignition, and fold when the car is locked or the key is removed from the ignition.

I'm pretty sure it's a module or wiring issue.
Please contact me if you can help. Gbagada, Lagos is the location.
I hope is wiring issue
2012 honda accord mirror dy fold automatically?
I've not seen such before in 2012 honda

1 Like

Re: 2012 Honda Accord Auto Folding Mirror Issues by Conner44: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

I hope is wiring issue
2012 honda accord mirror dy fold automatically?
I've not seen such before in 2012 honda

The accords made for the Asian and Australian market has it as standard.

1 Like

Re: 2012 Honda Accord Auto Folding Mirror Issues by Prayfortheworld: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
Conner44:

The accords made for the Asian and Australian market has it as standard.
Do you have the picture of Asian and Australian accord?
Re: 2012 Honda Accord Auto Folding Mirror Issues by Conner44: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

Do you have the picture of Asian and Australian accord?

They look the same from the outside except some minor body details. The main difference is usually in their interiors. Asian accords usually have more ‘options’ than the USA versions like heated steering wheels, rear ac vents, folding side mirrors, automatic rear view window curtains etc plus or minus a few according to their trims.
Re: 2012 Honda Accord Auto Folding Mirror Issues by Whynow(m): 4:59am On Jan 29, 2023
Yes mine has this options except backup cam, which i will install.

Conner44:

They look the same from the outside except some minor body details. The main difference is usually in their interiors. Asian accords usually have more ‘options’ than the USA versions like heated steering wheels, rear ac vents, folding side mirrors, automatic rear view window curtains etc plus or minus a few according to their trims.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: Does A Car Consume More Fuel With AC Turned On? CHATGPT Answers. / What SUV Can I Buy Under N2m? / Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.