Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally (4052 Views)

Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti / Cash-strapped PDP Now Resorting To S’african Drug Dealers For Funding - Nabena / Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by Validated: 3:22am On Jan 27, 2023
Did you see the APC rally in Benue? The CBN cash policy has begun to show in Tinubu's as they are no longer able to "mobilize" rented crowd, who must be paid by cash, albeit, new Naira notes.

Watch as subsequent APC rallies record deserted venue as "pay as you go rally attendees" abandon Tinubu.

You can now understand why urchins have been running around like headless chickens over Emefiele matter.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by Moh247: 3:30am On Jan 27, 2023
cool

Zombidiots are normally stupid ... Will their stupidity win any vote for Obi?! I strongly doubt that

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by orisa37: 3:34am On Jan 27, 2023
BULLION VANS VS E-MEFIELE. WE'RE AWAITING THE LAST BANK STANDING.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by Validated: 3:35am On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:
Zombidiots are normally stupid ... Will their stupidity win any vote for Obi?! I strongly doubt that

Urchin in sefia pains

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by Moh247: 3:37am On Jan 27, 2023
Validated:

Urchin in sefia pains

Next Ibo President would happen perhaps in year 2075 due to you guys immaturity and lack of tact

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by Validated: 3:40am On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

Next Ibo President would happen perhaps in year 2075 due to you guys immaturity and lack of tact
E pain am. Tinubu tilulè piiii

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by Moh247: 3:41am On Jan 27, 2023
Validated:

E pain am. Tinubu tilulè piiii
Naso... Irredeemable IPOB, una Biafra ancestors sef where like this , add more pictures enjoy and laugh Aso Rock you no go smell am not your Generation

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by Urheadmaster(m): 4:46am On Jan 27, 2023
Meanwhile, the agbado man and all of is supporters and stupidity are one family tongue
Moh247:
cool

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by mancoconut: 4:48am On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

Naso... Irredeemable IPOB, una Biafra ancestors sef where like this , add more pictures enjoy and laugh Aso Rock you no go smell am not your Generation
The guy is trolling your dumb agbado ass and you're indulging him

Lol you disciples of the Agbadoman are just emotional morons walahi grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by mycar: 5:18am On Jan 27, 2023
They will say that obidients insult people, anybody that will leave road to follow bush deserves no respect.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by WonderManly(m): 5:38am On Jan 27, 2023
Oh no... It has cutted.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by KingKO22: 5:39am On Jan 27, 2023
This is their discussion from their WhatsApp group 🤣🤣🤣

It's glaring that Pandora Obituary and his Zombipigs knew from onset that they are going to Labour in vain

1 Like

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:13am On Jan 27, 2023
orisa37:
TINUBU VS E-MEFIELE. WE'RE AWAITING THE LAST BANK STANDING.
Tinubu can't stand for even 5mins on his own without support. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by onomeabuja: 6:15am On Jan 27, 2023
Validated:
Did you see the APC rally in Benue? The CBN cash policy has begun to show in Tinubu's as they are no longer able to "mobilize" rented crowd, who must be paid by cash, albeit, new Naira notes.

Watch as subsequent APC rallies record deserted venue as "pay as you go rally attendees" abandon Tinubu.

You can now understand why urchins have been running around like headless chickens over Emefiele matter.
Tinubu alias blu blu balablu is in trouble!!!

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:16am On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

Chai! Urchins thought this election would be a walk over for them, alas Tinubu is the chief wailer in going into this election.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:17am On Jan 27, 2023
All hope is not Lost.

Let Tinubu bribe voters with dollars because he's got plenty of that too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by shopwiser: 6:21am On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

you really enjoy suffering... fxxl

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by franchasng: 6:22am On Jan 27, 2023
Validated:

Urchin in sefia pains
cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by nostradamoss: 6:52am On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:
cool

They are stupid like your stupid parents

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by 2elliot: 6:56am On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

See this inconsequential senseless fowl wey dey call people immature. All these agbado gbaun dem can't stop to amaze me. Una wey be bigotry and immaturity personified.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by Strafudeen: 7:02am On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:
cool

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

cool
Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by orisa37: 7:12am On Jan 27, 2023
LIGHT GOODNESS AND LIFE. TINUBU'S STYLE.
Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:24am On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

More pain Mr Sefiu. More pains is what is we pray for you sir. grin

I like when they tospy your agbari and get you all emotional.... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by Penguin2: 7:26am On Jan 27, 2023
Validated:

Do you know that Benue people can die for Fr Alia, the APC guber candidate?

And do you know that Alia’s rallies have always been filled up until this one that Tinubu came for and they stayed away.

I keep telling Kyase and Garfield1 that Alia’s popularity in Benue will not help Tinubu one bit.

These Benue guys are not as stupid as you think.

They will vote Obi for president and Alia for governorship.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by Babaken(m): 7:26am On Jan 27, 2023
mycar:
They will say that obidients insult people, anybody that will leave road to follow bush deserves no respect.
The worst of it all is that they want to drag everybody join their urchins gang.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by Psalmistproject: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2023
But seyi no get sense.

How can he allow his father to throw away the loots they amassed over 10 generations for a white goose chase?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by garfield1: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2023
Penguin2:

Do you know that Benue people can die for Fr Alia, the APC guber candidate?

And do you know that Alia’s rallies have always been filled up until this one that Tinubu came for and they stayed away.

I keep telling Kyase and Garfield1 that Alia’s popularity in Benue will not help Tinubu one bit.

These Benue guys are not as stupid as you think.

They will vote Obi for president and Alia for governorship.

Guy,I am a serious guy,I dont like involving myself in unserious,rubbish and childish topics and threads.have you seen me ever quote you on topics that involve obi family matters? I stay strictly on electoral matters and politics.I'll rather you say that tinubu will lose sw than say tinubu is getting cash strapped.it makes no sense and I am very sensible...

From the pix I saw,the crowd was much,far bigger than what obi pulled in that benue.if tinubu is cash strapped,how come atiku got a huge crowd in ebonyi? I am telling you for record purposes,many of those that like alia will vote tinubu.many benue people do not like fulanis but they equally hate the thought of division.stop overrating these people.they had the chance of dealing with buhari the chief culprit but didnt,so forget these people.their politicians buy wheelbarrows for them snd they accept,can't you see how low they reason.once result start coming out from benue and ss snd you see obi struggling, I will not tolerate you shouting rigging

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by tctrills: 7:53am On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

Lol, yet the mature people who continue to produce the president are in the same economic state as the rest of us. Keep fighting Igbos and ignore your real problems. Mr tact.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by Felabrity: 7:53am On Jan 27, 2023
Validated:

I never thought about the rallies

I was only looking at the election

It will really affect their rallies, including PDP rallies

Though I do believe Tinubu has access to new notes

He was sharing new notes to people with disability he met few weeks ago
Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by dettolgel: 7:54am On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

Guy,I am a serious guy,I dont like involving myself in unserious,rubbish and childish topics and threads.have you seen me ever quote you on topics that involve obi family matters? I stay strictly on electoral matters and politics.I'll rather you say that tinubu will lose sw than say tinubu is getting cash strapped.it makes no sense and I am very sensible...

From the pix I saw,the crowd was much,far bigger than what obi pulled in that benue.if tinubu is cash strapped,how come atiku got a huge crowd in ebonyi? I am telling you for record purposes,many of those that like alia will vote tinubu.many benue people do not like fulanis but they equally hate the thought of division.stop overrating these people.they had the chance of dealing with buhari the chief culprit but didnt,so forget these people.their politicians buy wheelbarrows for them snd they accept,can't you see how low they reason.once result start coming out from benue and ss snd you see obi struggling, I will not tolerate you shouting rigging

In your opening statement you sounded like someone that has sense. But when I continued reading I realised that you lack anything reasonable to say.

How can you tell who Benue people are most likely to vote if you have not conducted a poll in which you compare those that are more likely to vote for APC both governorship and presidency?

How can you say people have low reasoning just because they collected wheelbarrows from this politicians? What is the correlation between collecting wheelbarrows and low reasoning?

If there is anyone with low reasoning that person is you.

How can you look at the indices on how APC has wrecked the economy just under 8 years and you are here trying to justify voting for them again?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by Rexymania(m): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2023
Wahala. How can someone in his/her right senses vote Tinubu?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally by garfield1: 7:57am On Jan 27, 2023
Validated:

All these pics were posted as of 2:30 and tinubu came around 5pm.i know you hate tinubu but why must you force falsehood and propaganda? Must you create imaginary tales? Tinubu didnt pull much crowd in Enugu,was it the cbn policy? Has it not occurred to you that parties will naturally pull more crowds in States they control than opposition states? At first you guys claimed akume cornered the 500 mil,now it is CBN policy.why not stay one place na? Obi cannot win this way oh.let us agreebon something.if tinubu pulls a large crowd in zamfara,you will start supporting him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi, to Obiano Now Soludo Turning Agulu Lake To World Class Tourist Site(video / Nigerian Soldiers Seen Preparing For Invading Niger / BREAKING NEWS: The Incoming President Of Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.