Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,091 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

God Bless Godwin Emefiele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless Godwin Emefiele (531 Views)

Godwin Emefiele's Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (Photo) / Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters / Edo No Be Lagos, God Bless Godwin Nwachinemere Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless Godwin Emefiele by NwaIdeato: 5:43am On Jan 27, 2023
Honestly he will go down in history as one man who might significantly change the political landscape of Nigeria, the old order doesn't apply anymore and they are now jittery...little wonder a presidential aspirant publicly maligned his own party for allegedly trying to "sabotage" his presidential aspirations...the redesigning of the Naira was indeed a brilliant masterstroke by Emefiele, Thiefnubuu and his money splurging goons are now scared cause it's not business as usual.

I don't like Buhari, and will never remember his administration in any positive light, but on this redesigning of the Naira and introduction of BVAS under his mandate, I'll give him a resounding KUDOS on this implementations. It's now clear Buhari secretly doesn't rate Thiefnubuu, it's clear his hands are being forced cause he's the party chairman.

God bless Godwin Emefiele (The Igbo DNA in you isn't by mistake).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless Godwin Emefiele by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:53am On Jan 27, 2023
Before urchins begin to swarm this thread with wailing, I'll advice those of them with small change in their pockets to go and swap them with new notes before coming here to wail.

January 31st is sacrosanct.

5 Likes

Re: God Bless Godwin Emefiele by Spiritmask: 5:56am On Jan 27, 2023
N
Re: God Bless Godwin Emefiele by Yaribanzaonic: 6:01am On Jan 27, 2023
New notes sure die. Even BUHARI don confirm am.

What I just don't want, is gathering at OJOTA. If I see any TOUT at Ojota, forming protest. Na bullet to the skull for them.
grin

3 Likes

Re: God Bless Godwin Emefiele by technicallyrich(m): 6:04am On Jan 27, 2023
Killl any iediot that protest.theivynubu must lose.
Re: God Bless Godwin Emefiele by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:22am On Jan 27, 2023
Let us not celebrate yet.
Re: God Bless Godwin Emefiele by SmartPolician: 7:30am On Jan 27, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Let us not celebrate yet.

Omo, there are lots of daft people in this part of the world. I give up on these guys!!! 🙆🙆🙆

(1) (Reply)

Obi supporters Are All About Noise, None Can Risk To Stake On Their Fraudulent Obi / BREAKING: NUC Orders Closure Of Varsities For Elections / Photos: Flip Flops Of An Opportunist And Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.