Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,393 members, 7,822,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

The Best Part Of Affiliate Marketing That No One Will Tell You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Part Of Affiliate Marketing That No One Will Tell You (186 Views)

Icredit Loan App: Here Is The Best Part Of It / Professional Suggestions For Facebook Marketing That Really Works Amazely / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Part Of Affiliate Marketing That No One Will Tell You by iamPhoenixKing(m): 6:00am On Jan 27, 2023
Affiliate Marketing is a business model that pays you commissions for selling other people's products.

Have you ever tried a product and it worked so well that you had to tell your family and friends about it?
It could be a restaurant, a device or gadget, a good book, a shoe/piece of jewellery, a nice hangout spot etc that you tried and found to be really nice and as such you recommend it to your people who go ahead to patronise that product/service based on your words. The store/company makes a sale, your friend gets a quality product/service and you get NOTHING.

That's not nice. Without you, that sale wouldn't have happened. That is not the case here.

Here the store owner recognises your effort and rewards you for it with a certain percentage called Commission.

It is just like they do it at Onitsha main market, Aba market, Alaba Int'l market and every other market that you know.

Whereby a person (a store affiliate) stands by the roadside on a lookout for buyers or strangers looking for a particular product. Regardless of the product you mention, the person will take you to a store that sells that product and after you've made your purchase and left. He goes back to that store to collect his commission on that sale.

That is exactly what Affiliate Marketing is all about. The buyer is happy with his purchase, the store owner is happy with the sale and the affiliate is happy with his commission. Everybody wins!

Although, what we sell here are digital products, the same principles apply. Products such as courses on Health, Lifestyle, Business, travelling etc. And they come in form of videos and ebooks.

And because we are paid for every sale we make, we tend to recommend this products to not just our family and friends but also to strangers.

We find a beneficial product (keyword: Beneficial) that is very good and would be liked by a lot of people and by means of advertisements such as Facebook ads, Google ads, YouTube ads, nairaland ads, Instagram, tiktok etc, we present this product in front of those that would be interested in them. And when they go ahead to buy, we make our commission.

A single product can pay you a commission as high as #20,000 on a sale. Now just 10 sales of that product and you are sure of #200,000 in your bank account.

What happens when you present that product before 1000 people (of course there are over 5 million active users on the Nigerian Internet space) and let's say 50 people buys your product (because let's be realistic, not everybody will buy and that's fine) 50 X 20,000 that's 1 million.

So you think you can make 50 sales a month?

All you need to start:
》Your smartphone
》A ready to learn mindset
》Access to this Blueprint

What you don't need:
》A laptop
》An office
》Internet knowledge

Click here to learn more: https://askcoachphoenix.carrd.co/
Re: The Best Part Of Affiliate Marketing That No One Will Tell You by iamPhoenixKing(m): 7:58am On Jan 28, 2023
iamPhoenixKing:
Affiliate Marketing is a business model that pays you commissions for selling other people's products.

Have you ever tried a product and it worked so well that you had to tell your family and friends about it?
It could be a restaurant, a device or gadget, a good book, a shoe/piece of jewellery, a nice hangout spot etc that you tried and found to be really nice and as such you recommend it to your people who go ahead to patronise that product/service based on your words. The store/company makes a sale, your friend gets a quality product/service and you get NOTHING.

That's not nice. Without you, that sale wouldn't have happened. That is not the case here.

Here the store owner recognises your effort and rewards you for it with a certain percentage called Commission.

It is just like they do it at Onitsha main market, Aba market, Alaba Int'l market and every other market that you know.

Whereby a person (a store affiliate) stands by the roadside on a lookout for buyers or strangers looking for a particular product. Regardless of the product you mention, the person will take you to a store that sells that product and after you've made your purchase and left. He goes back to that store to collect his commission on that sale.

That is exactly what Affiliate Marketing is all about. The buyer is happy with his purchase, the store owner is happy with the sale and the affiliate is happy with his commission. Everybody wins!

Although, what we sell here are digital products, the same principles apply. Products such as courses on Health, Lifestyle, Business, travelling etc. And they come in form of videos and ebooks.

And because we are paid for every sale we make, we tend to recommend this products to not just our family and friends but also to strangers.

We find a beneficial product (keyword: Beneficial) that is very good and would be liked by a lot of people and by means of advertisements such as Facebook ads, Google ads, YouTube ads, nairaland ads, Instagram, tiktok etc, we present this product in front of those that would be interested in them. And when they go ahead to buy, we make our commission.

A single product can pay you a commission as high as #20,000 on a sale. Now just 10 sales of that product and you are sure of #200,000 in your bank account.

What happens when you present that product before 1000 people (of course there are over 5 million active users on the Nigerian Internet space) and let's say 50 people buys your product (because let's be realistic, not everybody will buy and that's fine) 50 X 20,000 that's 1 million.

So you think you can make 50 sales a month?

All you need to start:
》Your smartphone
》A ready to learn mindset
》Access to this Blueprint

What you don't need:
》A laptop
》An office
》Internet knowledge

Don't Let A Bad Decision Burn You Twice

What I mean here is this, we've all made bad decisions at some point in our lives and that's perfectly okay. What's not okay is to let those bad decisions keep you from making good ones.

For example,
Do you remember your secondary school sweetheart?
The one you thought you couldn't live without?
The one you could've sacrificed your dreams for?
Did you guys end up together??

My best guess is, NO, you didn't!

Now, would you, because of that experience say that "marriage is not for you" or that you would never love again??

NO! Of course not.

That's the same attitude you've got to apply in business.

Affiliate Marketing is real and it has the potential to put smiles on your face if only you would give it a chance.

Re: The Best Part Of Affiliate Marketing That No One Will Tell You by iamPhoenixKing(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
iamPhoenixKing:

Don't Let A Bad Decision Burn You Twice

What I mean here is this, we've all made bad decisions at some point in our lives and that's perfectly okay. What's not okay is to let those bad decisions keep you from making good ones.

For example,
Do you remember your secondary school sweetheart?
The one you thought you couldn't live without?
The one you could've sacrificed your dreams for?
Did you guys end up together??

My best guess is, NO, you didn't!

Now, would you, because of that experience say that "marriage is not for you" or that you would never love again??

NO! Of course not.

That's the same attitude you've got to apply in business.

Affiliate Marketing is real and it has the potential to put smiles on your face if only you would give it a chance.

The breakthrough you need is right behind that hard decision you always shy away from.

Confront it and strip it of its power, then you'll realise its not that hard a decision.
Re: The Best Part Of Affiliate Marketing That No One Will Tell You by iamPhoenixKing(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
iamPhoenixKing:

The breakthrough you need is right behind that hard decision you always shy away from.

Confront it and strip it of its power, then you'll realise its not that hard a decision.

There's a distortion that parallels the human mind. I never realised that it now had a name, for this is a subtle problem I've had for a while now and it is called The when/then fallacy.

This is the tendency to believe that when you have reached a certain goal/objective before you would carry out a particular action. In other words, when you have Y then you would do X.

I will give you some very clear examples.
1) When I'm rich, then I'll start saving.
2) When I have muscles, then I'll go to the gym.
3) When I'm healthy, then I'll go to the hospital etc.

Or you act like the man that went to the fireplace and said "when you give me heat, then I'll add the wood".

This is not the way to live. Living this way will only bring us disappointment I the long run because we will never achieve anything. You have to go to the gym to get the muscles etc.

You can't wait till you get rich before you will sign up for a program that is meant to earn you more money and bring you closer to your financial goal. That's the aim of the program.

Click here to learn more:
https:askcoachphoenix.carrd.co
Re: The Best Part Of Affiliate Marketing That No One Will Tell You by iamPhoenixKing(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
iamPhoenixKing:

There's a distortion that parallels the human mind. I never realised that it now had a name, for this is a subtle problem I've had for a while now and it is called The when/then fallacy.

This is the tendency to believe that when you have reached a certain goal/objective before you would carry out a particular action. In other words, when you have Y then you would do X.

Or you act like the man that went to the fireplace and said "when you give me heat, then I'll add the wood".

This is not the way to live. Living this way will only bring us disappointment I the long run because we will never achieve anything. You have to go to the gym to get the muscles etc.

You can't wait till you get rich before you will sign up for a program that is meant to earn you more money and bring you closer to your financial goal. That's the aim of the program.

https://askcoachphoenix.carrd.co
Re: The Best Part Of Affiliate Marketing That No One Will Tell You by iamPhoenixKing(m): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
iamPhoenixKing:

https://askcoachphoenix.carrd.co

One of the rewarding beauties of Affiliate Marketing is that you can do it anywhere. As long as you have your phone on you, you can monitor your market and respond accordingly and this includes whether you are stuck in traffic or on a queue.

You've always fantasised about working from home (or anywhere else asides the office) this is a perfect fit

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Establishing Gas Plant Station / CBN Should Punish Banks Who Fail To Pay N20,000 Daily Limit / Pelican’s Greenish Acres Farm Estate Alert Customer's Of Increase In Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.