Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,302 members, 7,867,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Controversial Topic [Rape Or Consensual] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Controversial Topic [Rape Or Consensual] (282 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student / Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial Topic [Rape Or Consensual] by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 27, 2023
On Thursday, January 26, the South African Police force started trending online after a video of a police woman recording herself forcing her son to have sex with her.
In the video, the policewoman can be seen lying on her back, nak*ed with her legs wide open. She then calls her 12-year-old son to come and ‘do it’.
She then says “get on top of me.” At this point, the young boy says “I can’t do it” but she continues and she opens her thighs and says: “do it, put it in there.” The boy obeyed and inserted it, then started stroking her.

According to reports in South Africa, the mum is a police constable based in Limpopo. South Africans have taken to social media to call for her to be punished.

https://twitter.com/Hustle_Gee_/status/1618316295593938946?s=20&t=k7QeQpM7fdFD2creY904fQ
Re: Controversial Topic [Rape Or Consensual] by Tallesty1(m): 7:29am On Jan 27, 2023
I think the world should end on Tuesday evening make everybody rest.

And to answer your question, the child is a minor so it is rape.

3 Likes

Re: Controversial Topic [Rape Or Consensual] by TheChameleon: 7:53am On Jan 27, 2023
angry
Re: Controversial Topic [Rape Or Consensual] by Angel55555(m): 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
A child cannot give consent to such a thing. The age of consent is 17 in South Africa. That's rape under the law.
Re: Controversial Topic [Rape Or Consensual] by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Angel55555:
A child cannot give consent to such a thing. The age of consent is 17 in South Africa. That's rape under the law.

2 armed men came into the house forced them to do the act and recorded to tarnish name

The lady is a cop!

(1) (Reply)

Angry Youths Blocked Roads In Hotoro, KANO To Show Their Displeasure And Grievan / Nairaland Super Mode / Video: Lagos State Government Has Taken Legal Action Against Chrisland School Li

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.