Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Who Says Igbos Can Not Be President Of Nigeria? Dr Paul Enenche Blows Hot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Says Igbos Can Not Be President Of Nigeria? Dr Paul Enenche Blows Hot (440 Views)

Ohanaeze Replies Fredrick Nwabufo, Says Igbos Are Prepared For 2023 Presidency / Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers / Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' (2) (3) (4)

Who Says Igbos Can Not Be President Of Nigeria? Dr Paul Enenche Blows Hot by 1nice(m): 7:26am On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Who Says Igbos Can Not Be President Of Nigeria? Dr Paul Enenche Blows Hot by gozmok1(m): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2023
Other Regions are collecting their PVCs and our people are on Social Media discussing Akwa-Okuko and his Ram.

Imagine the energy we waste on things that does not matter and will never change our standard of living

Igbos go and collect your pvc

Re: Who Says Igbos Can Not Be President Of Nigeria? Dr Paul Enenche Blows Hot by Psalmistproject: 7:36am On Jan 27, 2023
Unfortunately Igbos don't even care who rules as long as they have a free and equitable environment to compete in.

That explains the idea behind Biafra.

Obi will restore that trust in a United Nigeria.

Re: Who Says Igbos Can Not Be President Of Nigeria? Dr Paul Enenche Blows Hot by BossGerald: 7:42am On Jan 27, 2023
gozmok1:
Other Regions are collecting their PVCs and our people are on Social Media discussing Akwa-Okuko and his Ram.

Imagine the energy we waste on things that does not matter and will never change our standard of living

When you go to markets and public places around the east, you'll understand that this election is not a joke to igbos...

I was at the ATM queue yesterday here in Onitsha, Obi was talk of the moment, one man even said he can pay 10k to get his pvc just to vote for Obi...you think people are not tired of all these suffering??

Re: Who Says Igbos Can Not Be President Of Nigeria? Dr Paul Enenche Blows Hot by Emmanuella00(f): 7:44am On Jan 27, 2023
Confirm!
Re: Who Says Igbos Can Not Be President Of Nigeria? Dr Paul Enenche Blows Hot by Moh247: 7:45am On Jan 27, 2023
Rest....

No Ibo President till 2075

Re: Who Says Igbos Can Not Be President Of Nigeria? Dr Paul Enenche Blows Hot by Workch: 7:48am On Jan 27, 2023
gozmok1:

How did you arrive at this conclusion that we are not collecting PVCs? I am curious

Re: Who Says Igbos Can Not Be President Of Nigeria? Dr Paul Enenche Blows Hot by oyin44: 8:02am On Jan 27, 2023
grin cheesy grin

I don't even see how obi will win this election. ..

Well..keep dreaming
Re: Who Says Igbos Can Not Be President Of Nigeria? Dr Paul Enenche Blows Hot by gozmok1(m): 8:02am On Jan 27, 2023
my brother we are not atall

Workch:
How did you arrive at this conclusion that we are not collecting PVCs? I am curious
Re: Who Says Igbos Can Not Be President Of Nigeria? Dr Paul Enenche Blows Hot by AustineE1: 8:04am On Jan 27, 2023
In the East presently,if you dont have your PVC people look at you as an idi*the,presently must churches and establishments will deny you much needed services without your PVC. This election will be different from every other,'our mumu don do'.
Re: Who Says Igbos Can Not Be President Of Nigeria? Dr Paul Enenche Blows Hot by Workch: 8:31am On Jan 27, 2023
gozmok1:

my brother we are not atall

I think you are just being paranoid
Re: Who Says Igbos Can Not Be President Of Nigeria? Dr Paul Enenche Blows Hot by Vyzz: 8:37am On Jan 27, 2023
I went to Ariaria international Market Aba on Tuesday...

No shop was open...

Reason being that the went to get their pvcs..

Its never happened before
Re: Who Says Igbos Can Not Be President Of Nigeria? Dr Paul Enenche Blows Hot by lereinter(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2023
Preaching of salvation no do dis oga, na politics

Dis kind of ogàs can't function in Russia and Ukraine

All na interest, him bro must get ministar for defence

Adeleke Sworn In On 27th, Sacked On 27th / Akin Alabi And The Time / Chinese Balloon Is For Climate Warfare Not For Surveillance Says The Lord God .