Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

APC May Lose Due To Tinubu’s Bloopers On Quran & Buhari’s Indifference - Jaafar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC May Lose Due To Tinubu’s Bloopers On Quran & Buhari’s Indifference - Jaafar (17272 Views)

Ngelale Got His Job Because Of Oyibo Accent Not Expertise - Jaafar / Buhari Indifference To Tinubu Campaign Is Treacherous / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC May Lose Due To Tinubu’s Bloopers On Quran & Buhari’s Indifference - Jaafar by yarimo(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2023
ZombieTERROR:
Bulabu bulabu grin grin grin

cc yarimo

Re: APC May Lose Due To Tinubu’s Bloopers On Quran & Buhari’s Indifference - Jaafar by hollywater: 9:27am On Jan 27, 2023
In Jesus name Emilo kan will lose.
Re: APC May Lose Due To Tinubu’s Bloopers On Quran & Buhari’s Indifference - Jaafar by 2tpick: 9:37am On Jan 27, 2023
According to some people, buhari wants to suffer Nigerians with the naira policy and fuel scarcity just to sabotage APC's chances at the elections. The fact that buhari rigged his second tenure was not even enough to tell them that APC have suffered Nigerians since 2015
Re: APC May Lose Due To Tinubu’s Bloopers On Quran & Buhari’s Indifference - Jaafar by PeterObi4LP: 9:48am On Jan 27, 2023
TheChameleon:

Fulani slave spotted.

Jealous Igbo man. .... anyone but a Yoruba.

Tinubu will your President and you will cry for 8 years.

Point of correction, I'm Yoruba
Re: APC May Lose Due To Tinubu’s Bloopers On Quran & Buhari’s Indifference - Jaafar by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 27, 2023
TheChameleon:

Tinubu is your President...you bleating like a pregnant goat wouldn't change the fact he will ALWAYS be your Lord and Master.

The lowest Yoruba will ALWAYS be your superior, Flatin0.

LMAO!

There's a good lad. Now you're working for your pay.
Re: APC May Lose Due To Tinubu’s Bloopers On Quran & Buhari’s Indifference - Jaafar by Biggeststar01: 10:26am On Jan 27, 2023
Oyibo that created religion, they no carry am for head

You that is just a means to extend the popularity of their beliefs, you carry am for head like otapiapia grin

At least Igbos have a second option, which is Biafra, if you like destroy Nigeria because of religion, while Qatar, Arab Emirates and other Muslim countries enjoy development...

FOOLS
Re: APC May Lose Due To Tinubu’s Bloopers On Quran & Buhari’s Indifference - Jaafar by Biggeststar01: 10:33am On Jan 27, 2023
TheChameleon:

Fulani slave spotted.

Jealous Igbo man. .... anyone but a Yoruba.

Tinubu will your President and you will cry for 8 years.

Buhari that becane president, are Igbos crying grin

Keep on deceiving yourselves.

Oyibo that created religion them no carry am for head.

You that is just a means to extend the popularity of their beliefs, you carry matter for head like otapiapia.

Go to Qatar and Arab Emirates, they will still treat you like a black slave...

No better your country. Dey there dey do religion.

PS: igbos will leave when we are tired of Nigeria. We are still reaping Lagos. When we finish and there's no more hope...we will exit your precious state...

But for now, Obi for president grin
Re: APC May Lose Due To Tinubu’s Bloopers On Quran & Buhari’s Indifference - Jaafar by TheChameleon: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2023
Buddha3:

Buddha3 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
LMAO!

There's a good lad. Now you're working for your pay.
Re: APC May Lose Due To Tinubu’s Bloopers On Quran & Buhari’s Indifference - Jaafar by 2tpick: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2023
snipernigga:
He sacrificed his VP ticket because Muslim -Muslim ticket will not work, now he accepted a Muslim -Muslim ticket. How stupid can he really be

I just hope you never believed that story from day 1. I watched some people praise him for this in 2015. Well the truth was that the original agreement was for BAT to deputize GMB who will then hand over to him after 8 years. At least those people who praised him 8 years ago can now see that BAT lied when he said he sacrificed his vp slot. Sai baba never trusted BAT enough to make him his vp.

1 Like

Re: APC May Lose Due To Tinubu’s Bloopers On Quran & Buhari’s Indifference - Jaafar by Japastic: 11:43am On Jan 27, 2023
Frontend:

What are you even saying
A Muslim is supposed to be able to recite the Quran
So if he's unable to read, is he reading it to appease you or his creator?
Re: APC May Lose Due To Tinubu’s Bloopers On Quran & Buhari’s Indifference - Jaafar by Moneyyman: 11:45am On Jan 27, 2023
I'm not a Tinubu supporter, but saying people won't vote him because of Qura'n bloopers just shows how much religion has deformed us as a people.

So you won't vote someone, not because he has a shady past, but because he can't recite your religious book properly?

His drug activities and obviously selfish thirst for presidency is not enough to not vote him?

Nawa.
Re: APC May Lose Due To Tinubu’s Bloopers On Quran & Buhari’s Indifference - Jaafar by alibiz: 11:52am On Jan 27, 2023
PMB should be distant from all thing paid write up
Is Tinubu the only one contesting?
Re: APC May Lose Due To Tinubu’s Bloopers On Quran & Buhari’s Indifference - Jaafar by aliyubaka: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: APC May Lose Due To Tinubu’s Bloopers On Quran & Buhari’s Indifference - Jaafar by OptimistSolo(m): 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
My happiness is to see Obi as a president of the country.
He might not perform magic but I am very optimistic he will do better and Nigerians will enjoy his leadership.
#readytovoteobi2023
Re: APC May Lose Due To Tinubu’s Bloopers On Quran & Buhari’s Indifference - Jaafar by Slynation(m): 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mccullum:

Who is more sure of losing if not Peter Obi and Kwankwanso.

Tinubu and Atiku on the beat to victory..
No dey call Tinubu, or are you guys deaf to the words on the street, which reasonable person will support APC after 8 disastrous years, do you think the northerners whom Tinubu is banking on that are buying bread at N800-N1000 are mumus to vote for APC??

E go so shock APC, If there is anyone who is clear of Victory, it is Atiku, Tinubu is not even a threat...!!
Re: APC May Lose Due To Tinubu’s Bloopers On Quran & Buhari’s Indifference - Jaafar by Mccullum: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Slynation:
No dey call Tinubu, or are you guys deaf to the words on the street, which reasonable person will support APC after 8 disastrous years, do you think the northerners whom Tinubu is banking on that are buying bread at N800-N1000 are mumus to vote for APC??

E go so shock APC, If there is anyone who is clear of Victory, it is Atiku, Tinubu is not even a threat...!!

Tinubu is my choice. Thanks.
Re: APC May Lose Due To Tinubu’s Bloopers On Quran & Buhari’s Indifference - Jaafar by Slynation(m): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mccullum:

Tinubu is my choice. Thanks.
And I honestly have no problem with that... Thanks
Re: APC May Lose Due To Tinubu’s Bloopers On Quran & Buhari’s Indifference - Jaafar by Sunnyja: 12:48am On Jan 28, 2023
fiizznation:
Tinubu still have the upper hand to win the election. Though this silly cashless policy and endless queues in filling stations may greatly affect his chances. I have seen what people are going through just to get fuel and the new naira notes. Cashless Society can never work in an overpopulated country like Nigeria with a great number of illiterates, and this is fact!

People are really angry and if care is not taken, they will transfer their anger and frustration on APC on the election day.

But APC still have the upper hand!
Yes, even upper leg!
Re: APC May Lose Due To Tinubu’s Bloopers On Quran & Buhari’s Indifference - Jaafar by Kfed4ril(m): 1:39am On Jan 28, 2023
fiizznation:
Tinubu still have the upper hand to win the election. Though this silly cashless policy and endless queues in filling stations may greatly affect his chances. I have seen what people are going through just to get fuel and the new naira notes. Cashless Society can never work in an overpopulated country like Nigeria with a great number of illiterates, and this is fact!

People are really angry and if care is not taken, they will transfer their anger and frustration on APC on the election day.

But APC still have the upper hand!

Lol
What is the upper hand?
At least I’m happy you have accepted that people are angry.
A friend of mine who’s also a BAT supporter said that BAT will be president by hook or crook, wether we like it or not.
Does that seem like people who are ready for a. Election?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo APC Deputy Chairman, Jarret Tenebe Released / What I Think Of "Pastor" Tunde Bakare / Fresh Fuel Crisis Looms As PENGASSAN Threatens Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.