Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges (5967 Views)

Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) / Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili / Osun Tribunal Verdict: Adeleke’s Lawyers Move To Get Certificate Of Return.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by fergie001: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
CutieKing:

This is strange..
Hardly winners of elections lose at the tribunal except at appeal or Supreme Court.
This is rather strange.
Pdp need to study the loopholes in the judgment and appeal.
When we see the judgement, we will analyse same.
Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by CutieKing: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
fergie001:
Minority decision upheld Adeleke.

Majority Decision - Oyetola (314,931) Adeleke’s 219,666
Shuo!!!!

Almost 200k voters deducted from Adeleke while Oyetola lost 60k votes..
Inec is the major loser in this.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by CutieKing: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
Inec lost....

Over voting with bvas?.

Expect litany of cases from the general elections.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by ejimatic: 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
Sikay19:
Garfield is officially the greatest of Politics Section of Nairaland.
. Garfield is CJ N Chief Justice of nairaland .. I am next to him grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by adioolayi(m): 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

Once again,I am the best in this forum

Respect man...you need to go get your law degree!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by fergie001: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
CutieKing:

Shuo!!!!

Almost 200k voters deducted from Adeleke while Oyetola lost 60k votes..
Inec is the major laser in this.
We will soon know how Kume arrived at this.
Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by garfield1: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
fergie001:
Yea.

My brother,I'll love to meet you one day.we have come a long way.

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by duro4chang(m): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=Olowoeko11 post=120420159]Seriously Osun people will feel they lost the person who will change their state for good should Oyetola return as governor. Same with most Peter Obi supporters should Tinubu wins
Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by garfield1: 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
fergie001:
Minority decision upheld Adeleke.

Majority Decision - Oyetola (314,931) Adeleke’s 219,666

Please let me have the names of the judges and reasons

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by Olowoeko11: 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
ejimatic:
Oyinlola spent 8 years as the PDP governor.Does he have any legacies in Osun today? The years were spent on parties at Ada and dancing spree in Osun ...
no be me You go tell about Oyinlola years with his broda toyestic
Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by garfield1: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
fergie001:
It will end at the apex Court with little details making the difference.

I'll have preferred if apc won based on forgery
Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by ejimatic: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

. What will Top and their Topless leader Aregbesola do now? More comments later!

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by garfield1: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
Olowoeko11:
I’m pro Apc, it takes a lot for sitting governor to be rigged out in Nigeria

True but oyetola is unsetious,lukewarm.pdp outspent him

3 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by babyfaceafrica: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Olowoeko11:
I’m pro Apc, it takes a lot for sitting governor to be rigged out in Nigeria

Oyetola loose guard and was stingy.. It can never happen to Aregbe. That alfa is rugged.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by garfield1: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Sikay19:
Garfield is officially the greatest of Politics Section of Nairaland.

If I sense that Tinubu will lose,I'll be the first tp write on it and leave this forum

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by Indispensable85(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Are we sure INEC is ready with this BVAS of a thing? Hmmmmm.....
Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by garfield1: 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
fergie001:
When we see the judgement, we will analyse same.

Please get it quickly. Just like in 2018,pdp will need technicalities
Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by garfield1: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
CutieKing:
Inec lost....

Over voting with bvas?.

Expect litany of cases from the general elections.

Bvas has done its work, its major duty is to expose overvoting.cc penguin2, highestpopori

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by swarley75(m): 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
INEC is not ready for the use BVAS
Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by garfield1: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
Indispensable85:
Are we sure INEC is ready with this BVAS of a thing? Hmmmmm.....

They are.bvas was meant to expose overvoting na.it is perfect

3 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by garfield1: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

Oyetola loose guard and was stingy.. It can never happen to Aregbe. That alfa is rugged.

Tinubu needs him before 25
Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by garfield1: 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
adioolayi:

Respect man...you need to go get your law degree!

I will once I am done with my MSC but I won't practise law.na just for formalities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by oluwole1211(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
But inec issued two different bvas report but the tribunal relied on the one given to the APC to give their judgment. Pls kindly clarify this
Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by totit: 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by muykem: 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

What is the court position on forgery? APC can also appeal it.
Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by frank14011991(m): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

I will once I am done with my MSC but I won't practise law.na just for formalities.
you're not biased like johnyessence and 9jahotblog

3 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by haffaze777(m): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by ashiwajew: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

Now that Oyetola has been declared winner, will he be sworn in immediately or Adeleke can apply for stay of execution and still be Governor till either Appeal or Supreme Court rules otherwise?
Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by quickberry(m): 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
frank14011991:
you're not biased like johnyessence and 9jahotblog

Johnnyessence is the same as 9jahotblog

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by fergie001: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

Tertsea Kume (Tribunal Chair) - Majority Decision (deducted the numbers of over-voting as prayed by the petitioner)

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by Indispensable85(m): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

They are.bvas was meant to expose overvoting na.it is perfect

Ok oooooo
I nor wan hear two BVAS machine with two different data after 25th February election ooo
Re: Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges by fergie001: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:
They will have been a death-knell for the PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tribunal Affirms Election Of Tambuwal As Senator / Why Did Police Release Baddo a rapist & murderer **see pictures of his victims* / Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.