Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

New Scheme Of Robbing Bolt Drivers! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Scheme Of Robbing Bolt Drivers! (895 Views)

Man Accuses Singer, Portable Has His Boys Of Robbing His Apartment / Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) / Naval Officers Descend On Thief After Robbing Young Girl At Christmas Event.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Scheme Of Robbing Bolt Drivers! by Ekabobo: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2023
So my baby bros got robbed while doing his bolt Hussle last night at calabar... Small boy wey jus start life ,dey Hussle only for dis to happen to him, I feel awful and sad...

He got d usual notification requesting a bolt car around 6pm.. He accepted and went for pick up... He saw two guys... Carried them, one at d passenger seat, one behind...a little while later, d one behind ( who had seem seriously ill from d beginning of d ride) said he needed to puke asap...d one in front pleaded with my bros to stop so his friend cud vomit outside n not mess up his car...meanwhile d one behind was almost retching up to vomit... My brother immediately stopped his car...and d guy flew out n started puking...he got distracted staring at d dude puking only to feel a nudge by his side... Na so bros turn to check wetin dey shook am for him side... And saw a gun held by d one in d passenger side... The puking guy had come up to his left side... They told him not to shout... Asked for all the cash he made... Took all the cash.. his two phones...ATMs... Ipods... Watches...Took their time and searched d car properly and took everything thing they cud find. A bikeman was waiting for them in front, by a little foot track., They mounted d bike and voomed off. I feel really terrible about this...

Those guys... For causing this measure of heartbreak to a young guy trying to figure out life...may they get what's coming for them... Sooner than later... This country sucks man!

4 Likes

Re: New Scheme Of Robbing Bolt Drivers! by Lawly: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ekabobo:
So my baby bros got robbed while doing his bolt Hussle last night at calabar... Small boy wey jus start life ,dey Hussle only for dis to happen to him, I feel awful and sad...

He got d usual notification requesting a bolt car around 6pm.. He accepted and went for pick up... He saw two guys... Carried them, one at d passenger seat, one behind...a little while later, d one behind ( who had seem seriously ill from d beginning of d ride) said he needed to puke asap...d one in front pleaded with my bros to stop so his friend cud vomit outside n not mess up his car...meanwhile d one behind was almost retching up to vomit... My brother immediately stopped his car...and d guy flew out n started puking...he got distracted staring at d dude puking only to feel a nudge by his side... Na so bros turn to check wetin dey shook am for him side... And saw a gun held by d one in d passenger side... The puking guy had come up to his left side... They told him not to shout... Asked for all the cash he made... Took all the cash.. his two phones...ATMs... Ipods... Watches...Took their time and searched d car properly and took everything thing they cud find. A bikeman was waiting for them in front, by a little foot track., They mounted d bike and voomed off. I feel really terrible about this...

Those guys... For causing this measure of heartbreak to a young guy trying to figure out life...may they get what's coming for them... Sooner than later... This country sucks man!

Your brother should be giving testimony that they didn't steal his car. If it were to be Abuja, that car is long gone

5 Likes

Re: New Scheme Of Robbing Bolt Drivers! by Haveyoueatentod: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
They can be traced through their bolt account in a sane country

1 Like

Re: New Scheme Of Robbing Bolt Drivers! by okuya: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
They can be traced from information they registered with bolt.
Re: New Scheme Of Robbing Bolt Drivers! by Cyphar(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
He should be greatful the car was not stolen...... Make him go testify for chuch ...
Re: New Scheme Of Robbing Bolt Drivers! by Unrated900(m): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Everyone is angry in Nigeria
No one is safe
What a country
Re: New Scheme Of Robbing Bolt Drivers! by Reelmii: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Thank God he was not killed..when there is life,, he will recover all that was taken from him....and as for those guys.....this is how they will continue till they are mobbed
Re: New Scheme Of Robbing Bolt Drivers! by ForDanny: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
They would be reported to the police once he reports bolt . Don’t worry they would be caught soon
Re: New Scheme Of Robbing Bolt Drivers! by Fourtygees: 5:42am On Jan 29, 2023
No wahala..... As e dey sweet Dem, e go pain Dem very soon.... Na just time.... Jungle justice dey wait for them

(1) (Reply)

Mob Invade Christian Wedding To Sexually Harass Christian Children / Commercial Bus Driver Sets Traffic Control Officer On Fire In Edo (video + photo / Six Family Members Die After Eating 'amala' !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.