Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT (26134 Views)

If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" / Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List / 2023 Presidency: Bello Can’t Rule Even A Pig Farm – Deji Adeyanju Mocks Kogi Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by gentlesmithugo(m): 11:34am On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:
At least this is the first time.obi and atiku have been doing it frequently
canopy na canopy,whether na once or twice.no more money to rent crowd.hope money to pay ur monthly stipend is still available.
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by PeterObi4LP: 11:34am On Jan 27, 2023
The reason why some people are still with Tinubu till now is because campaign fund have not been disbursed yet by Tinubu. Wait until the campaign funds enter their hands, they will decamp.
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by odemeetu1: 11:34am On Jan 27, 2023
So people always dey online to type for Naira land
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by IamANigerianMan: 11:35am On Jan 27, 2023
I don't know of kwara state but TINUBU cannot win any state in the north central
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by Tochi3(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2023
Aremwayne:
Tinubu will only get 7% 0.000001% in Benue because of Fr Alia.
grin
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by karnap(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2023
I think tinubu is just been carefull on how much he should spent on his remaining campaign, looking at how things is going!!
Peoples are following his pockets not his ambition as he will be thrown in the side way on the elections day, he will be retire back to his bordilion billions vans compounds. grin grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by garfield1: 11:40am On Jan 27, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
canopy na canopy,whether na once or twice.no more money to rent crowd.hope money to pay ur monthly stipend is still available.

Even in 2018,bubari met empty stadium in Enugu but got 20%
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by Blaze14k: 11:40am On Jan 27, 2023
SmartPolician:
Someone should give this dude a job.

He's obviously jobless!

Exactly he is looking for job
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by id4sho(m): 11:40am On Jan 27, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Everything is not about money. We are tired of money bags in politics. We need a real change, and we see in Obi the change we desire
Down north, people are hungry and angry. The next protest venue is the polling units. All the so called heavy weight will become paper weight
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by DanAugust2021: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2023
lagosrd:
You think people that are being killed daily while your party looked away will come out and cheer you up?
The same way the presidential aspirant of the PDP, Atiku looked away when his brothers' were ransacking Benue villages. The two major political parties have failed Benue indegenes at the national level, hence the people's resolve to vote for candidates and not political parties.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by id4sho(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2023
karnap:
I think tinubu is just been carefull on how much he should spent on his remaining campaign, looking at how things is going!!
Peoples are following his pockets not his ambition as he will be thrown in the side way on the elections day, he will be retire back to his bordilion billions vans compounds. grin grin cheesy
Yeah, my thought too. The APC women town hall meetings ended, baba is funding no shit. Remi tinubu is very careful with funds, women don't throw money carelessly.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by id4sho(m): 11:48am On Jan 27, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
The reason why some people are still with Tinubu till now is because campaign fund have not been disbursed yet by Tinubu. Wait until the campaign funds enter their hands, they will decamp.
Barman give this man a chilled bottle of orijin cheesy. President Goodluck Jonathan as case study after the 2015 elections. BUHARI said in yobe, politicians will come and tell you they have thousands of votes but in the real it's only vote which is theirs. Once funds enter, na japa. That's how Adamu Muazu flew out of Nigeria on election eve 2015. Baba, mata long
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by rippa(m): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:
he did it in edo
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by shimolv: 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by garfield1: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
rippa:

he did it in edo

He didn't.maybe enugu
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by Mitsurugi(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
GeneralPula:
This campaign shock Pdp..

Even me myself, I was surprised Apc would get such a crowd Benue despite all the noise from Pandora rodents about how Benue is 350% in bag for Pandodo Obi..

My cousin was at that rally. His presence there wasn't free. He is Obidient πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by ak22(m): 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
PraizHim:
No cash to rent crowd na.

tell me one candidate that did not pay for crowd ?
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by lomprico(m): 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
GeneralPula:

Even me myself, I was surprised Apc would get such a crowd Benue despite all the noise from Pandora rodents about how Benue is 350% in bag for Pandodo Obi..

Why u dey talk like say na 1yr olds you dey address. Your papa sef know was na rented crowd dey dia. If I see 10k collect I go show there too.
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by rippa(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

He didn't.maybe enugu
goam nd check the video
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by garfield1: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
rippa:

goam nd check the video

The crowd was massive nonetheless
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by rippa(m): 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
[sub][/sub]
garfield1:

The crowd was massive nonetheless
We are talking about canopies not paid crowd
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by PraizHim: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
ak22:

tell me one candidate that did not pay for crowd ?

See that candidate below

Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by garfield1: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
rippa:
[sub][/sub]
We are talking about canopies not paid crowd

Everybody uses canopies but for different purposes.apc uses canopies to demarcate their venues while lp uses it to cover their small crowd from weather
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by rippa(m): 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

Everybody uses canopies but for different purposes.apc uses canopies to demarcate their venues while lp uses it to cover their small crowd from weather
Okay.
Have a nice day
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by kelly72: 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
GeneralPula:

From what is unfolding, Tinubu is soon likely to start wearing 2 diapers at once. I see you suffering seizure once he fails.
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by greatiyk4u(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

You even agree to that?
Wonders shall never end
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by garfield1: 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
greatiyk4u:

You even agree to that?
Wonders shall never end

I am not a blind fan like obidients
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by RolexOfGeneva(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tochi3:
grin

The Chicago branch canopy..

La Creme will also join.. Dubai canopy loading cheesy grin

Photoshop.
Re: Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT by 527hameed: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
At least this is the first time.obi and atiku have been doing it frequentlyAt least this is the first time.obi and atiku have been doing it frequently...

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) / President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport / Boko Haram: New Service Chiefs Can’t Do Better Than Their Predecessors - Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.