Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,086 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

“you Can Date My Ex, He’s A Liar And A Cheat” – Fiona To Dj Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Can Date My Ex, He’s A Liar And A Cheat” – Fiona To Dj Cuppy (1980 Views)

Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy / Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Can Date My Ex, He’s A Liar And A Cheat” – Fiona To Dj Cuppy by dikysmith: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2023
Fiona Michell has stirred controversy online with her not-so-cryptic message to billionaire heiress, DJ Cuppy.

Recall that Ryan’s relationship with Fiona came to light a few days after his engagement with Cuppy and online investigators connected the dots (and tattoos).

Fiona had posted a loved-up video of herself and a man whose tattoos matched Ryan’s a few weeks before he proposed to Cuppy in Dubai.

Taking to her TikTok page, the influencer shared a video giving Dj Cuppy reasons why she could date her ex.

According to Fiona, she claimed it was okay for Cuppy to date her ex because he was a liar and a cheat.

https://supers.ng/you-can-date-my-ex-hes-a-liar-and-a-cheat-fiona-to-dj-cuppy/

Re: “you Can Date My Ex, He’s A Liar And A Cheat” – Fiona To Dj Cuppy by silvoclaira: 11:34am On Jan 27, 2023
Dj will not escape the same treatment given to Fiona

5 Likes

Re: “you Can Date My Ex, He’s A Liar And A Cheat” – Fiona To Dj Cuppy by Papichulostunne(m): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2023
DJ cuppy wey anthony joshua done knack knack scatter

The otedola girls are bad with love. Dia father too geh money sote dem go dey fear say any man wey near them fit be to carry their money dey flex their real girlfriend for back.

Afar Mr Eazi? Shey e own "ship" done cast

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “you Can Date My Ex, He’s A Liar And A Cheat” – Fiona To Dj Cuppy by OneCandleAway(f): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
Papichulostunne:
DJ cuppy wey anthony joshua done knack knack scatter

The otedola girls are bad with love. Dia father too geh money sote dem go dey fear say any man wey near them fit be to carry their money dey flex their real girlfriend for back.

Afar Mr Eazi? Shey e own "ship" done cast

Na wa fir you.

Anthony no nak her, though I know she wanted the relationship but he wasn't moved by her dad's money. I was even thinking he'll play along to help out for his retirement from boxing. She also wanted that MMA guy isreal adesanya but that one no send her.

Mr Eazy has money ooo. He's doing well for himself so isn't collecting her money. He likes temi a lot, might have a few flings but doesn't joke with temi.

6 Likes

Re: “you Can Date My Ex, He’s A Liar And A Cheat” – Fiona To Dj Cuppy by Baronthecelebri: 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wahala

1 Like

Re: “you Can Date My Ex, He’s A Liar And A Cheat” – Fiona To Dj Cuppy by freddie009(m): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Na wa fir you.

Anthony no nak her, though I know she wanted the relationship but he wasn't moved by her dad's money. I was even thinking he'll play along to help out for his retirement from boxing. She also wanted that MMA guy isreal adesanya but that one no send her.

Mr Eazy has money ooo. He's doing well for himself so isn't collecting her money. He likes temi a lot, might have a few flings but doesn't joke with temi.

You can cheat on a broke girl and still get away with it because she depends on you for the lifestyle she wants, but you see these rich kids the day you cheat they are going back to their father's house. Is hard to find a celebrity who wouldn't cheat especially the male, women practically throw themselves on these men.
Re: “you Can Date My Ex, He’s A Liar And A Cheat” – Fiona To Dj Cuppy by mytime24(f): 9:55am On Jan 28, 2023
Watching in 6d

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Accused Of Making Love To His Daughter In Law / Actress Tonto Dikeh Gets Diamonds From New Boyfriend. / Tonto Dikeh Gets First Public Performance As A Singer At TBS Auditorium, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.