Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria (2423 Views)

Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading / DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face / Tribunal Blast Inec, How Can You Say Presidential Pool Were Not Transmitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by nakotee: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
@cnn_nigeria on instagram has this morning started a pool to support the presidential candidate with the greatest like and comment.

RESULTS ON THE ONGOING POOL.

1st Peter Obi
2nd bola ahmed tinubu
3rd Atiku abubakar.

Follow cnn_nigeria on instagram to join the live pool.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by worldTina(f): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Obi will show them something.

Something they'll appreciate ohhoh

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by jlinkd78(m): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Noted
Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by azpekuliar: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
Cnn Nigeria kee you dia
Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by SmartPolician: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
As far as I am concerned, anything done online is useless! If you want to conduct opinion polls, call Nigerians who have voter's card and ask them questions. This is why I respect the NOI poll.

Even people who don't live in Nigeria participate in online polls. That's why I don't take it seriously. Absolute rubbish!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by Igba123: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
*TWELVE (12) MOST FOOLISH PEOPLE IN NIGERIA. CHECK IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM BY YOUR CONDUCT.*

(1) Jobless person supporting people that are behind his or her joblessness.

(2). A student who is on strike and still raising banner for those who are behind the strike

(3). A father who can no longer feed the family and is still running around like a fool under the sun supporting the people that brought the poverty upon him and his family.

(4) Youths who support the killers that ordered the killing of their own fellow youths.

(5) Homeless and jobless persons supporting the people who brought inflation that has made him jobless and homeless.

(6) People living without electricity and still raising banner and asking people to support the evil men that are behind electricity failure in the country.

(7) people that cannot travel to their home because of bad roads but are still campaigning and and asking other people to join them to support people that looted the money meant for the construction of road to their homes.
People that couldn't sleep because of killing, kidnaping and banditry, yet still supporting the founders of terrorism in the nation.

(9) People that do not even have clean water to drink, but still planning to vote for people who looted the money meant for water into power.

(10) People buying fuel at #260 instead of #65, yet still supporting the evil men stealing our crude and refusing to build refineries that has brought us to where we are today.

(11) People supporting others because of religion, ethnicity, or tribe and forget competence, capacity and track record.

(12) People supporting others because of food on the table and stomach infrastructure forgetting the future.

*They are found all over our towns and villages*

*ARE YOU ANY OF THE TWELVE ABOVE*?

*VOTE WISELY IN 2023 !!!*

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by chiefolododo(m): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
This is how iNEC result will look like
Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by yarimo(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
nakotee:
@cnn_nigeria on instagram has this morning started a pool to support the presidential candidate with the greatest like and comment.

1st Peter Obi
2nd bola ahmed tinubu
3rd Atiku abubakar.

Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by FreedomfromtheT: 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
SmartPolician:
As far as I am concerned, anything done online is useless! If you want to conduct opinion polls, call Nigerians who have voter's card and ask them questions. This is why I respect the NOI poll.

Even people who don't live in Nigeria participate in online polls. That's why I don't take it seriously. Absolute rubbish!
Peter Obi equally won the NOI poll.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by SmartPolician: 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Peter Obi equally won the NOI poll.

I'm definitely going to vote for Peter Obi.
However, I have a problem with how some institutions source data, and people build their hopes on such data. Electoral data sourced via social media is useless.
Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by Racoon(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Giving Obi a chance in 2023 would not be largesse to the bespectacled ascetic what is at stake transcends one man he is just a catalyst for the new Nigeria we desire. It is more about the things his emergence would represent: that the people come first, that democracy must indeed be of the people, by the people and for the people.

That anyone can emerge as president no matter what part of the country they come from or how they worship, as long as they are best suited for the job; that people with the sheer power to vote can sack the stale politicians with their shopworn ideas and toxicity.

Nigeria at this time needs a visionary, not an emperor. We must wrest ourselves from the manacles of those who have held us bound and have become entitled to our commonwealth. We must shun prejudices as we forge ahead to become a prosperous nation. We must make this Obi experiment now and turn the tide against the political elite because fortune only favours the brave. It is in our hands.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by FreedomfromtheT: 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
SmartPolician:

I'm definitely going to vote for Peter Obi.
However, I have a problem with how some institutions source data, and people build their hopes on such data. Electoral data sourced via social media is useless.
I don't think people are building their hope on any data. It only shows the candidate that is poised to win (ceteris paribus) and is a moral boost to the candidate's supporters.
The voters still must cast their votes on election day for the poll's data to come to realization.
Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by gozmok1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
when they told you Obi is popular on social media.

In 2015, Buhari popularity grow heavily on social media, it was through social media that the APC did all their propagandas. It was through social media that endsars gather momentum, the massive PVC registration awareness was created through social media. Politicians only talks where it favored them, they never have the masses at heart.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by SpatialKing(m): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
SmartPolician:

As long as it wasn't useless when Buhari was contesting it remains valid and useful...
You are just in sock that Obi could gather this momentum

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by SmartPolician: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
SpatialKing:

As long as it wasn't useless when Buhari was contesting it remains valid and useful...
You are just in sock that Obi could gather this momentum

It's quite disturbing how common sense is far from the vast majority of people I share this cesspit with.

The last time I checked, Peter Obi won the NOI poll and I praised them in the text you quoted.
Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by Jamscare: 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
But if the result favour u, u will be comfortable with it, abi. Uchins

Even people who don't live in Nigeria participate in online polls. That's why I don't take it seriously. Absolute rubbish! [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Online polls reflect the choice of an average educated people, Peter obi is leading both online and offline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by Patriotsleague: 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nonsense, let them face America. Neo colonialists.
Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by colestephan86: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
nakotee:

1st Peter Obi
2nd bola ahmed tinubu
3rd Atiku abubakar.

U make me laugh, even he obi knows there is no way he is winning the election
Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by Godwin4444: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
nakotee:

1st Peter Obi
2nd bola ahmed tinubu
3rd Atiku abubakar.

Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by patrickodey18(m): 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=gozmok1 post=120423395]

In 2015, Buhari popularity grow heavily on social media, it was through social media that the APC did all their propagandas. It was through social media that endsars gather momentum, the massive PVC registration awareness was created through social media. Politicians only talks where it favored them, they never have the masses at heart. Done mind them!in 2015 when almost all the online polls was in favour of Apc they where all happy celebrating! They have forgotten so soon that it was this very social media that brought them to line light! Some people are so blind to the extend that even when reality is steering on their face they still can't see.time shall tell.
Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by SpatialKing(m): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
SmartPolician:

It's quite disturbing how common sense is far from the vast majority of people I share this cesspit with.

The last time I checked, Peter Obi won the NOI poll and I praised them in the text you quoted.
Buhari won all the online polls including Nairaland polls then and still won the election.

So you don't need to tell us online polls are useless.

You are demonstrating lack of common sense
Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by StrongAlphMale: 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Of course. Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria by patrickodey18(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
gozmok1:

In 2015, Buhari popularity grow heavily on social media, it was through social media that the APC did all their propagandas. It was through social media that endsars gather momentum, the massive PVC registration awareness was created through social media. Politicians only talks where it favored them, they never have the masses at heart.

(1) (Reply)

Western Union, Moneygram, Others To Pay Nigerians In Naira Instead Of Dollars / Nigeria Is Back On Track Economically – Tony Elumelu Hails MPC Decision / The German Hospital That Treats Nigeria’s Rich And Mighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.